Photo

Online Fps/loading issues?

4 replies to this topic
ThaReefer
  • ThaReefer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

anyone else have trouble with this? i dont know if its the fps or the game having trouble loading but when driving fast the game seems to freeze for 2-3seconds, seems to be happening alot now :/ anyone else or a fix?

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

Happens when you've just logged into online?

ThaReefer
  • ThaReefer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

seems to happen anytime im moving into a new area at speed and stuff has to load

ShineyDiscoBalls
  • ShineyDiscoBalls

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

I've also had the freezing problem for quite a while now. I made a comment about it on the Rockstar support page and it's the 3rd most popular comment so we're not alone with this issue. A couple of friends of mine are experiencing freezes too. Here's the comment I made if you're interested -

"GAME FREEZING ISSUE ON PS3 AFTER v1.05 - Actually the 'game freezing' issue started back in v1.03 IIRC but has now gotten worse with this latest release. It seems to only happen when travelling at high speeds in vehicles (I mostly use the Buzzard and Entity XF) but have no problems when on foot. Example.. I'll be driving at high speed in the Entity when suddenly the game freezes for around 2 or 3 seconds then goes back to normal. I have tried Restoring file system and Rebuilding Database via Safe Mode and also deleted all other games and demos from the console. Also cleaned the laser lens incase that was causing the issue. I'd just like to add that these issues are not happening during Story Mode. So could Rockstar please advise me on a solution or at the very least let me know that you are aware of the freezing issues and are working on a fix in an upcoming patch? Thanks in advance."
  • ThaReefer likes this

ThaReefer
  • ThaReefer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

yh sweet discoballs ty for the info

• ShineyDiscoBalls likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users