The DLC I wanna see.

41 replies to this topic
Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

The "Gangbanger Pack"....

Add hydraulics, lowriders, Mac-10s, dealing yayo, classic 90s style Hip Hop-clothing, new songs to West Coast Classics.

This would be BAUS.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

Now Includes Respect List

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

power to the muscle cars

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

f*ck the 90s the 60s is where its at. POWER TO THE MUSCLE!!!!
  • JRC99 likes this

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:16 PM

yeah some gangsta sh*t would be nice, good idea op

I would buy the CHROME LOWRIDER

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:17 PM

Imagine multiplayer lowrider meets, flippin' switches and clockin' bitches.

Actually, just let my stick hydraulics on my Manana.

Virtual Pancake
  • Virtual Pancake

Derp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

GTA San Andreas is the game for you.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:21 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 18 November 2013 - 01:22 PM.

Imagine multiplayer lowrider meets, flippin' switches and clockin' bitches.

Actually, just let my stick hydraulics on my Manana.

That's actually not a bad idea, even better if the host of a lowrider meetup could do a hydraulics minigame/contest like in SA.

For instance, everyone who enters pays an entrance fee, and whoever wins keeps it all.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:22 PM Edited by Varios Los Aztecas, 18 November 2013 - 01:24 PM.

Played it to death. When I first found out GTA V was "going back to Cali", I assumed all the cool gangbangin' features would be brought back. Sadly not. How could they leave out hydraulics? Some of the early promo shots even showed cars bumpin' hydraulics. It's gay.

• dedlee likes this

Virtual Pancake
  • Virtual Pancake

Derp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:28 PM Edited by Virtual Pancake, 18 November 2013 - 01:29 PM.

Played it to death. When I first found out GTA V was "going back to Cali", I assumed all the cool gangbangin' features would be brought back. Sadly not. How could they leave out hydraulics? Some of the early promo shots even showed cars bumpin' hydraulics. It's gay.

GTA is a crime based game, not a "gangbanging" based game. Not everybody has that taste, I certainly do not. This is the 21st century now and that is what the game is based off of.

As much as I miss certain elements of the game, I don't want to see another San Andreas. (Great game, just don't want two of the same.)

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

Included in this DLC should be aiming 'gangsta' with your gun sideways and hitting nothing but bystanders

• RAS_ZeroZ and Wallywhitehurst like this

loki993
  • loki993

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

It would definitely be better than the fairly useless beach bum pack.....

• Pong Lenis likes this

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:36 PM Edited by LeSuede, 18 November 2013 - 01:37 PM.

GTA is a crime based game, not a "gangbanging" based game. Not everybody has that taste, I certainly do not. This is the 21st century now and that is what the game is based off of.

As much as I miss certain elements of the game, I don't want to see another San Andreas. (Great game, just don't want two of the same.)

Yup,  Same here. I loved SA and while it'd be cool to have it back, it's kind of the opposite vibe of GTA5. The gangbanger era is well and truly over these days, even the game's storyline acknowledges that. That's why Franklin wants to become a white collar criminal rather than be stuck in the rut of selling dope and getting shot/killed for it while making little to nothing in return.

But that being said, it's the online mode, and it's supposedly all about us and personal customization. I don't see why they couldn't add it. I know my pimped out vapid peyote would love some hydraulics on it.

TubeGuy
  • TubeGuy

Pseudo-Intellectual

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

and be able to make gang wars with your crew

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:42 PM

I'm hoping for an undead nightmare type DLC.

• Zanje and DMC14 like this

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:53 PM Edited by Varios Los Aztecas, 18 November 2013 - 01:54 PM.

Same.

Dude they're about to add a "beach bum" pack, I think gangbanging is a tad more criminal than surfing. It would just be a nice reference to a major part of LA street life.

Yup,  Same here. I loved SA and while it'd be cool to have it back, it's kind of the opposite vibe of GTA5. The gangbanger era is well and truly over these days, even the game's storyline acknowledges that. That's why Franklin wants to become a white collar criminal rather than be stuck in the rut of selling dope and getting shot/killed for it while making little to nothing in return.

But that being said, it's the online mode, and it's supposedly all about us and personal customization. I don't see why they couldn't add it. I know my pimped out vapid peyote would love some hydraulics on it.

Can I remind you that CJ also wanted out of the gangbanging lifestyle....

If you can do yoga, surf, play tennis, golf etc in a "crime based game", why is it so nonsensical to suggest adding something that is actually criminal, and would totally work in the environment?

Oh and btw, anyone who knows LA knows the era of the gangbanger is far from over.

Derp.

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

I wish you could slam your cars :(
A slammed low rider, muscle car or even hatchback would look awesome!

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:59 PM Edited by Varios Los Aztecas, 18 November 2013 - 02:00 PM.

There's so many cars in this that would look awesome with hydraulics. If I could bump cars and deal dope, I wouldnt leave Chamberlain.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:03 PM Edited by LeSuede, 18 November 2013 - 02:05 PM.

Same.

Dude they're about to add a "beach bum" pack, I think gangbanging is a tad more criminal than surfing. It would just be a nice reference to a major part of LA street life.

Can I remind you that CJ also wanted out of the gangbanging lifestyle....

If you can do yoga, surf, play tennis, golf etc in a "crime based game", why is it so nonsensical to suggest adding something that is actually criminal, and would totally work in the environment?

Oh and btw, anyone who knows LA knows the era of the gangbanger is far from over.

Derp.

Did you even read my post ? I said I wouldn't mind a DLC like that, in fact I even said I'd love it for one of my cars. But it is true that the 90s gangster era has seen its popularity die down.

Even Snoop is done with it. Yes, I'm not stupid and can imagine that there are still lots of gangsters wannabes across LA (and the world, derp) but simply due to the fact that it was a big 90s thing that is nowhere nearly as prominent in the noughties and certainly doesn't seem like it will be a part of the teenies either, well, it means that if something isn't popular anymore...who's gonna bother doing it ?

And yes, CJ did want out of the gangbanger life, as much as franklin. But for two different reasons.

CJ wanted out because he thought that wasn't the life he wanted for himself. Franklin wanted out because he knows the gangster paradise myth is not going to get him anything he wants.

I'm not against such a DLC, or think it's stupid. Just that it's unlikely to be released.

Derp.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:08 PM

seems like you put more thought into a dlc pack than the developers at rockstar did with the beach bum pack. sounds good to me, but im sure they will never approve just because its something the players actually want.

AGiganticLlama
  • AGiganticLlama

Huge Llama Destruction!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

Chillax guys. R* stated they have 40 years worth of ideas for GTA Online. I'm sure your ideas on that queue.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:12 PM

Chillax guys. R* stated they have 40 years worth of ideas for GTA Online. I'm sure your ideas on that queue.

lmao

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:12 PM Edited by Varios Los Aztecas, 18 November 2013 - 02:13 PM.

Even Snoop is done with it.

LOL, Snoop punked out years ago. His opinion is invalid.

Gangbanging is alive and well in LA, street gangs are as big a part of LA life as surfing or yoga or any of the douchey activities they put in this game.

I mean, the gangs are there, the Ballas, the Fams, the Vagos, they're all there, they just don't let you interect with them. I want a DLC that will add more depth to the hoods of LS.

I'll tell you one thing, the one thing I dont care about is DLC that adds shaggy beards and broken bottles. Thats not Beach Bum themed, thats f*cking AIDs-ridden tramp hanging around a burning trash can themed.

I would take Mac-10s, bandanas and lowriders over broken bottles, beards and campvans any day of the week.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:15 PM Edited by LeSuede, 18 November 2013 - 02:18 PM.

Didn't Rockstar said they were working on some SP DLC some time ago ? Wouldn't be surprised if it carries on the story. Maybe you'll strike gold and they'll do some stuff on Franklin and his hood. Who knows ?

And of course the beach bum back is pathetic. It's obvious it's just a little taster to shut us up until they are done working on the heists, so I'm just gonna get that SNS gun and wait for the heists.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

Didn't Rockstar said they were working on some SP DLC some time ago ? Wouldn't be surprised if it carries on the story. Maybe you'll strike gold and they'll do some stuff on Franklin and his hood. Who knows ?

Not sure, would be awesome. I honestly found it mystifying that they chose to leave out hydraulics. Its crazy. There was even early promo shots that showed lowriders bumping. Its f*cked up.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:19 PM

f*ck the 90s the 60s is where its at. POWER TO THE MUSCLE and ROTARS!!!!

now you're getting it.

WalterS_LV
  • WalterS_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:20 PM

I would love to see a tuners pack. Some of the popular tuner inspired GTA cars ,like Toyota Supra, Mitsubishi Eclipse 1999, Nissan Skyline R33/R34,  Honda Civic. + some new races, drift tires, sticker bombs added for tuners. I would love that update, since I am a big fan of tuners.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:29 PM

A kinda 70s themed pack would be cool too - flairs, big hair, muscle cars, new disco, funk or 70s rock songs on the radio, think Starsky and Hutch, but on the other side of the law.

• tenpennyisplainevil and JRC99 like this

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:39 PM

and some sort of rotar influenced vehicle.

• EyeMacHunt likes this

UnflushableCrap
  • UnflushableCrap

Penis

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

We need some economically friendly cars, apart from the prius and the coil, all these gas guzzlers cannot be good for Los Santos. 

Or we could take the bus and even walk to our destinations. 

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

We need some economically friendly cars, apart from the prius and the coil, all these gas guzzlers cannot be good for Los Santos. 

Or we could take the bus and even walk to our destinations. 

I walk around in SP all the time, with the camera zoomed right in, best way to immerse yourself in the environment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users