Quantcast

» «
Photo

Ever try to help someone only to have it blow up in your face?

9 replies to this topic
KoolJohn
  • KoolJohn

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

So, I'm derping about with some new guy I just met online, And after a little while he mentions that he's poor. Now I have a fair amount of excess cash, So I figured I'd help the guy out (especially since he said he can't even afford to get his Infernus from Mors).

I get out of my car, Snag an Albany Cavalcade. I modify it out the ass with the best of everything, That way he can sell it for some cash. After all is said and done, It sells for just under 100k.

He sells it, He's ecstatic that he has some cash to spare now and can get his car. So I figure "Ehh, Why the hell not." And tell him I\ll just supe up a few of these, he can fit them with a tracker and insurance and sell them when he's able to. That way he doesn't need to worry about money too much at least.

I go and Mod another cavalcade, He fits it with the crap. I mod another, He goes and fits that one too. Upon exiting, He then messages me, Calling me an piece of sh*t and an asshole. I'm like "Dafuq?". Turns out when he fit the second Cavalcade with a tracker, It erased his Infernus. 

Now how the hell am I suppose to know that he only has a two car garage? And how am I the asshole when all I'm trying to do was help the guy...  I mean.. When you fit it with a tracker, it asks what car you want to replace with it... o.o

Just curious if anyone else was trying to be nice and had similar experiences or not. Ever have your kindness thrown back in your face? 

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:06 PM Edited by Killzone3265, 18 November 2013 - 01:07 PM.

woah woah woah, 

stopped reading after INFERNUS, he could afford one yet is completely broke?

OMG LMAO, JUST READ THE REST, WHAT A JACKASS

ThaReefer
  • ThaReefer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:10 PM

haha dont you just hate it when your helping noobs out and they turn on your or have no clue what your talking about, "cya"

KoolJohn
  • KoolJohn

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:13 PM

woah woah woah, 

It seems so, or at least that's what he told me. After he replaced his Infurnus with the second Cavalcade, he cursed me out, Said he's quitting, Blew up my car then left the session. o.o

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

woah woah woah, 

It seems so, or at least that's what he told me. After he replaced his Infurnus with the second Cavalcade, he cursed me out, Said he's quitting, Blew up my car then left the session. o.o

he's the fool for buying the car before the garage, and even for going broke, who would waste ALL their money on a car?

KoolJohn
  • KoolJohn

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

woah woah woah, 

he's the fool for buying the car before the garage, and even for going broke, who would waste ALL their money on a car?

Not gonna lie, When the Violent Duct replay was the popular way to get money, I spent all my cash on a Stinger GT once I could because THAT is the car I wanted to get! Granted I did make sure I had a High end Loft first.. -.-

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

Hey I saw you online a couple hours ago :D

alexzub
  • alexzub

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

oh wow, what a jerk he is

Pat-The-Bunny
  • Pat-The-Bunny

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:28 PM Edited by Pat-The-Bunny, 18 November 2013 - 01:28 PM.

I always try and help the people with bounties on their heads, they just shoot me, though. :D

Seeing as you'll get shot for doing nothing, I can't really blame them for thinking it might be a trap. :/

Oh yeah, what a jackass!

• KoolJohn likes this

KoolJohn
  • KoolJohn

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

I always try and help the people with bounties on their heads, they just shoot me, though. :D

Seeing as you'll get shot for doing nothing, I can't really blame them for thinking it might be a trap. :/

Oh yeah, what a jackass!

Well yeah, With bounties It's a bit more difficult. They just want to survive. :p

Hey I saw you online a couple hours ago :D

Who're you? o.O

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users