Photo

Fluegelulme82 - GT

5 replies to this topic
SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:40 PM

If you see this car he will be using invincible glitch and rams his car into your tank, actually thinking I care about bad sports trollololololilooollol that's why I bought my tank out so I can destroy your what you call "industrutable" sand king, must of killed him 15 times haha

Yeah troll him if you want you'll just get a higher k/d

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

ruin made me do it not

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:41 PM

i think the bs system is broken, my friend has a stickybomb addiction and blew up atleast 7 PVs and he was still a "clean player"

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

I don't care about bs so obviously when i tried to sticky it and he wasn't blowing up I knew he was glitching so got the tank ran his car over, the guy thinks 12.5k adder a few times will hurt my bank lol

Funny to see when level 120 noobs think they are gods and think bs is soooo bad haha I keep my hat on for Lols

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

ruin made me do it not

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:45 PM

its fun when they pull out a minigun only to be shot in the face by me, and then listen to them yell on the mic saying "what the f*ck?? where's my ammo???"

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

If you see this car he will be using invincible glitch and rams his car into your tank, actually thinking I care about bad sports trollololololilooollol that's why I bought my tank out so I can destroy your what you call "industrutable" sand king, must of killed him 15 times haha

butthurt cream?

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

butthurt cream?

I killed him 15x he got my kills to 2000+ and k/d to 6.5 without even trying? I'm happy as f*ck haha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users