Why are free aimers so elitist?

170 replies to this topic
Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

Like they feel the need to defend their decision every 5 seconds. Congrats you can aim in a video game, put that on a job application.

Its because Auto Aim is a ass lame cheat mechanic

Free Aimers don't think they are ELITE.  They just think auto aim is f*ckin retarded.  Its AUTO AIM players who defend it with a passion that think free aimers are PROS and ELITE.

Besides, this is only a problem with R* games because they can't seem to come up with a single GOOD aim mechanic for their games.  Honestly...Free aim and auto aim are both pretty horrible.  Split the player base with aim modes and the the lamest one always gets the `BITCH` label.  

Its nothing personal... But it gets really annoying that Auto Aim players seem to think that free aim is for pros or elitist. 

I think the mechanic they have now isn't that bad especially since most AR/MGs can kill people out of AA range, and with shotguns up close the auto aim isn't really needed.  I do find it stupid that AA locks onto people you can't see clearly though.

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:10 PM

its just so much more fun actually aiming, auto aim is just rage inducing for me

i'm 134 so I feel it gives the other person a chance if we're on even playing ground. Sure I could just mow them down with a minigun or combat MG/RPG on free aim, so I just play AA since most of my friends use it too and I don't want ot switch back and forth. 

If you wanna free aim go play COD or Battlefield.

if you want a game that aims for you go play WoW

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

OP wreaks of insecurity. Cry about it more, kid.

No one is elitist. We just enjoy reminding auto-aimers about how pathetic it is to do so. That's all.

It's not "elitist" - every gun game requires free aim, so there's nothing to be elitist about.

Butthurt.PNG

This coming from the pathetic cry baby who was enticed to create an entire thread on this issue? LMFAO. Irony much?

Go ahead, continue to resort to simple minded, tired, severely overused internet meme images to get your thoughts across, I beg you!
amxtzk.jpg

1310566609761.jpg

• Relax_and_Get_High likes this

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:16 PM

damn OP how mad do you have to be to create a thread about this lol clearly you're not secure in your over-reliance in a game mechanic that aims for you...

it's like someone using baby bumpers in a bowling alley ranting about how regular, non-professional people are bowling without the bumpers claiming they're "elitist" lol...

dumb op is dumb

• Ronrollin9434 and OptionalZero like this

GambleGamble
  • GambleGamble

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:19 PM

LOL AUTO AIM

• Ronrollin9434 and OptionalZero like this

frontrunner91
  • frontrunner91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

I'm full on auto aim.. Years ago I lost part of my right thumb in an accident. My aim will never be all that great with a game pad.  Free aim is ok if you can use it but people need to realize not everyone can use free aim. I'll slaughter your ass in a pc game where the keyboard and mouse allow me to use free aim.When I'm stuck in kiddy land on a PS or Xbox I am forced to use a control that doesn't allow me to aim normally so hell yeah auto aim rocks! I don't join death matches and I'm playing GTA not Battlef*ck or Call of Dooty. This is not an FPS. I could care less if you use free aim. Just don't be an asshole to everyone because of your choice.

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

Because Free-Aim is far more respectable.

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by Str1p3s, 19 November 2013 - 12:03 AM.

I used auto aim before and now I use free aim. But really, WHO DAFUQ CARES AND WHY DO YOU CARE?

God, I hope that next time I lower my basketball goal down all the way so I can have an epic whiteboy dunkfest, someone doesn't stand there nagging me about how I'm totally cheating and couldn't possibly be having any fun.

I would epic facepalm this entire thread, but there isn't an image I could find in 30 seconds of searching that would do it any justice.

• DMC14 likes this

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

I smoked with Johnny Hopkins

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

damn OP how mad do you have to be to create a thread about this lol clearly you're not secure in your over-reliance in a game mechanic that aims for you...

it's like someone using baby bumpers in a bowling alley ranting about how regular, non-professional people are bowling without the bumpers claiming they're "elitist" lol...

dumb op is dumb

Damn hidden street how weird do you have to be to use a avatar that is t you. 20 bucks says I can find your pic on google.

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:01 AM Edited by HiddenStreet, 19 November 2013 - 12:04 AM.

dumb op is dumb

Damn hidden street how weird do you have to be to use a avatar that is t you. 20 bucks says I can find your pic on google.

lol, find it then

Also, ride OP's dick harder. You've been relentlessly defending him the entire time. Kind of suspicious, just sayin'

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

I posted a meme in his defense? I think your just having butt frustrations. Lol.

FourTwoZero
  • FourTwoZero

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:36 AM

Auto aim requires zero skill, if you believe otherwise your delusional. So I push in this trigger and its auto locks on to the nearest enemy? Very skillful indeed, worst part is you can be zooming by someone at 150mph and get nailed everytime with auto aim, same goes for flying a chopper around anyone. Auto aim kills the game, period. Get your bum asses over to free aim lobbys and learn how to play

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:49 AM

I posted a meme in his defense? I think your just having butt frustrations. Lol.

Sorry, but I'm not butt hurt. Seems you are, to be honest. My "bowling ball bumpers" comment was fully directed towards OP, and you immediately jump on me trying to attack me through my avatar. It's pure lol. Especially considering that I do know the person in my avatar, arguably better than anyone else on the planet.

Any luck finding her on Google yet, btw? 

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

Sorry, but I'm not butt hurt. Seems you are, to be honest. My "bowling ball bumpers" comment was fully directed towards OP, and you immediately jump on me trying to attack me through my avatar. It's pure lol. Especially considering that I do know the person in my avatar, arguably better than anyone else on the planet.

Nah bro haven't started checking yet:)

Ewok626
  • Ewok626

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

Auto aim requires zero skill, if you believe otherwise your delusional. So I push in this trigger and its auto locks on to the nearest enemy? Very skillful indeed, worst part is you can be zooming by someone at 150mph and get nailed everytime with auto aim, same goes for flying a chopper around anyone. Auto aim kills the game, period. Get your bum asses over to free aim lobbys and learn how to play

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:34 AM Edited by Odesza, 19 November 2013 - 01:35 AM.

Nah bro haven't started checking yet:)

I takes like 5 seconds l2google.

Erica Lauren

yw

• GambleGamble likes this

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

I'm mediocre at best while on the ground, and I play in autoaim lobbies, but it really pisses me off when I kill someone with a jet and they're like, "get out of dat jet you ain't got skill you trash pussy garbage fight like a man!!!"

... fight like a man.

While hiding behind autoaim... and corner camping... and using sticky bombs/autoshotties.

Yeah... at least up "there" with the rest of the jet scrubs, skill is the deciding factor in who flies out of there in one piece (or lag, since some people only seem to be able to travel by teleporting 100 yards at a time -.-). Unless you're in a 1v1 sniper showdown with someone else in an autoaim lobby (I've got a lot of respect for good snipers, since I've been sniped out of my jet like 3 times already), a big chunk of your kills simply come down to who presses L2 + R2 first, especially if someone actually dared to stick their head out of cover before their opponent does. Autoaimers also talk a ton of smack if they manage to kill you while crying fowl if you manage to kill them. In short; most (but not all) of the autoaimers that I've met are asswipes.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:19 AM

It's reactionary anger directed at the jam-packed success of auto-aim servers, and the fact that they can't adapt to the auto-aim mechanic well enough to succeed against people good at auto-aim.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:20 AM

it takes a bit of skill to not kill teammates. hate when that happens.

LosKnightsTemplar
  • LosKnightsTemplar

Grand Master

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=J5vW6VVQpPA

Now that's what I call auto-aim! Good f*cking times playing Wolf:ET

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:28 AM

It's reactionary anger directed at the jam-packed success of auto-aim servers, and the fact that they can't adapt to the auto-aim mechanic well enough to succeed against people good at auto-aim.

I been on auto aim noobs camp corners in deathmatch...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users