Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

I am only elitist when it comes to science :D

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:08 PM Edited by jdice1980, 18 November 2013 - 07:09 PM.

Not acting...am...elitist that is.

ah yes because of all those books you read XDmakes perfect sense to come in here to hate on free aimers being elitist and than proceed to be all elitist because you read booksyeah, that's certainly going to impress a lot of people XD(btw the nr of threads of free aimers being elitist pales in comparison to the nr of threads by auto-aimers crying about free aimers being elitist, should tell you something right there, they know what's what)

Lmao. Trolling you isn't even funny anymore. It's starting to depress me that you still don't get it.

Google tounge-in-cheek and re-read my first post here. It should be clear then.

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

its just so much more fun actually aiming, auto aim is just rage inducing for me

i'm 134 so I feel it gives the other person a chance if we're on even playing ground. Sure I could just mow them down with a minigun or combat MG/RPG on free aim, so I just play AA since most of my friends use it too and I don't want ot switch back and forth. 

If you wanna free aim go play COD or Battlefield.

assisted aim shouldn't have been put in the game it trivializes things.  As far as bragging anyone who thinks they are elite for being good at a game needs to do some soul searching.  Games were made for losers with no life to feel good about something. 

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

Not acting...am...elitist that is.

ah yes because of all those books you read XDmakes perfect sense to come in here to hate on free aimers being elitist and than proceed to be all elitist because you read booksyeah, that's certainly going to impress a lot of people XD(btw the nr of threads of free aimers being elitist pales in comparison to the nr of threads by auto-aimers crying about free aimers being elitist, should tell you something right there, they know what's what)

Lmao. Trolling you isn't even funny anymore. It's starting to depress me that you still don't get it.

Google tounge-in-cheek and re-read my first post here. It should be clear then.

yes yes you're so clever for knowing words like übermensch and Tongue in cheek (tongue not tounge btw)
and you're totally not serious which is why you kept reacting to every post I made and felt the need to show your clearly non-existant intellectual superiority

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• D1RTY12
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

THe best part about free aim is that the people who start threads like this aren't there.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

Very much so. I make typo. Me dumb. I finish my fish sticks now.
  • Zankou likes this

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

Normally this would be the point where I post pics of my diplomas but I deleted them off photobucket after the last time I shared my profound knowledge and superior education in a forum and they are currently packed up since I just moved into this new massive house.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 18 November 2013 - 07:34 PM.

you know this trolling you claim to be doing doesn't really work if you keep reacting to everything people say with this nonsense that you seem to think is somehow upsetting people

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

Normally this would be the point where I post pics of my diplomas but I deleted them off photobucket after the last time I shared my profound knowledge and superior education in a forum and they are currently packed up since I just moved into this new massive house.

Translation: please give me attention, I'm in desparate need of attention! Attention anyone? Attention!

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

Yes..keep attentioning me pwease :D

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

you know this trolling you claim to be doing doesn't really work if you keep reacting to everything people say with this nonsense that you seem to think is somehow upsetting people

The logic is weak in this one...notice you keep responding...must bother you...if you were übermensch you'd ignore me. :D

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

Yo guys. I'm in process if blurring my name off my MENSA card. I'll upload pic in a minute. Okay.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

how would clearly winning every argument bother me?
only after each and every resemblance of an argument you brought forth got rebutted did you come up with this lame-ass trolling excuse

why would that bother me, I love winning arguments on the internet
it's what I live for (have very little going for me XD)

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

assisted aim shouldn't have been put in the game it trivializes things.  As far as bragging anyone who thinks they are elite for being good at a game needs to do some soul searching.  Games were made for losers with no life to feel good about something. 

Games can also be used to spend some time relaxing after a full day at work. Some mistake games for work, sadly.

• Miss Malevolent likes this

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:57 PM Edited by tenpennyisplainevil, 18 November 2013 - 07:58 PM.

Yo guys. I'm in process if blurring my name off my MENSA card. I'll upload pic in a minute. Okay.

Just a lil' low-life 101: post in popular threads for more attention. Hope that helps ;)

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

its just so much more fun actually aiming, auto aim is just rage inducing for me

i'm 134 so I feel it gives the other person a chance if we're on even playing ground. Sure I could just mow them down with a minigun or combat MG/RPG on free aim, so I just play AA since most of my friends use it too and I don't want ot switch back and forth. 

If you wanna free aim go play COD or Battlefield.

yeah they should brag about real life achievements like being able to kick a ball between two poles or having the type of brain which is good at storing information
cuz that's not sad at all

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

Just a lil' low-life 101: post in popular threads for more attention. Hope that helps ;)

Good idea. Will get right on that. Thank you.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

still keeping up the troll facade are we?
kind of hard to own up to the fact you got owned or what?

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Good idea. Will get right on that. Thank you.

You're welcome, my friend.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

i'm 134 so I feel it gives the other person a chance if we're on even playing ground. Sure I could just mow them down with a minigun or combat MG/RPG on free aim, so I just play AA since most of my friends use it too and I don't want ot switch back and forth.  If you wanna free aim go play COD or Battlefield.
yeah they should brag about real life achievements like being able to kick a ball between two poles or having the type of brain which is good at storing informationcuz that's not sad at all

No they should be proud of PhDs and being published...having good jobs...hot wives...big houses...vastly superior intellectual capacity...like me. Duh.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

You gotta give free aimers their credit, its not exactly easy to be consistent with it especially since one missed shot could leave you dead in a split second. I started off GTAV in free aim, played the entire story mode with free aim and then when I got to online I found that assisted was my preferred choice. Its all about your style and level of dedication to be honest. People like what they like and if they feel more superior then awesome let them have their cake. Its segregated to accommodate all types of players.

• Phyxsius- and Miss Malevolent like this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:08 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 18 November 2013 - 08:08 PM.

You gotta give free aimers their credit, its not exactly easy to be consistent with it especially since one missed shot could leave you dead in a split second. I started off GTAV in free aim, played the entire story mode with free aim and then when I got to online I found that assisted was my preferred choice. Its all about your style and level of dedication to be honest. People like what they like and if they feel more superior then awesome let them have their cake. Its segregated to accommodate all types of players.

I do give them credit. It is THEIR choice and I respect them for their choice. It is when they are trying to shove their choice down my throat that I start having problems...makes it difficult to breathe with all their flatulence around.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

i'm 134 so I feel it gives the other person a chance if we're on even playing ground. Sure I could just mow them down with a minigun or combat MG/RPG on free aim, so I just play AA since most of my friends use it too and I don't want ot switch back and forth.  If you wanna free aim go play COD or Battlefield.

yeah they should brag about real life achievements like being able to kick a ball between two poles or having the type of brain which is good at storing informationcuz that's not sad at all

No they should be proud of PhDs and being published...having good jobs...hot wives...big houses...vastly superior intellectual capacity...like me. Duh.

proud of being delusional?
sounds like a bad idea if you ask me

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:09 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 18 November 2013 - 08:10 PM.

Having a nice house and a nice wife with one or two kids is bad, now?!?!?!?

Did you hit your head today, sir?

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

If R* could do this, this would be the greatest mode.

Friendly Fire OFF + Free Aim >>>>>> Assisted Aim Griefers Free Roam

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

Yes...I'm delusional...but I'm happy and that's all that matters right?

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

what part of delusional don't you get?

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:12 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 18 November 2013 - 08:13 PM.

what part of delusional don't you get?

Since you got no proof that he is delusional, so far I`m getting you being .. strange.. and saying that having a nice house and a nice wife is bad.

He might or might not have what he says he has... lacking proof, we are limited to a principle debate.. and the house+wife principle is more sound than jerking off in mommy`s basement.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

Phyx, my friend, he didn't loose hit his head he lost it somewhere. Read through the whole thread and you'll get a good laugh. You know the real me, so my fun in this thread should really entertain you.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

Phyx, my friend, he didn't loose hit his head he lost it somewhere. Read through the whole thread and you'll get a good laugh. You know the real me, so my fun in this thread should really entertain you.

I don`t understand his principle idea :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users