Photo

Why are free aimers so elitist?

170 replies to this topic
Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

two players fighting, one who have just start playing online.. and the other have played since release. 

Rank 8 vs rank 140.

Who got the kill depends just on who is faster on pressing the button, no need to move around to avoid the shoots.

in FA, you need to roll and move alot so the other one  cant get a clear shoot.. and same move the aim to him, its more fun and mutch harder.. 

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:26 PM

until all lag has been removed from online gaming. auto aim is what im using. even then the hits don't always count and I get blown up by a sticky bomb AFTER I killed the player. or I fire a full clip into a player and they just teleport down the street and drop dead after ive stopped firing.

or do players not teleport around the map on free aim sessions?

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

When aiming you are essentially moving a dot around the screen. That is the mechanic. One dot being moved.

In AA the computer moves the dot for you. So you are not playing the game you are watching the computer play.

In FA you must move the dot yourself, it actually requires effort. Effort is something the current mong generation of gamers hate.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

Because they have to find some sort of accomplishment in their pathetic lives; being a GOD at a videogame is about all they are ever going to have.

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

Aiming with a controller is like operating a car with just your feet

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

until all lag has been removed from online gaming. auto aim is what im using. even then the hits don't always count and I get blown up by a sticky bomb AFTER I killed the player. or I fire a full clip into a player and they just teleport down the street and drop dead after ive stopped firing.

or do players not teleport around the map on free aim sessions?

which is exactly why you should play free aim
I get what you're saying and sometimes I get shot by some1 after I killed him
however this happens 10 times more on auto-aim servers
auto-aim basically means perfect aim every time
factor in lag and it basically becomes a matter of who ever wins the lag battle wins the gun battle as well
on free aim people can miss so even if there's a bit of lag you still win if you're a better shot.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

And AA is like getting a taxi

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

Because they have to find some sort of accomplishment in their pathetic lives; being a GOD at a videogame is about all they are ever going to have.

so what do you do with your pathethic life than? XD

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

Mouse and keyboard is the only correct way of aiming in a third or first person shooter. Prove me wrong

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

U MAD AT AUTO AIM?

GO PLAY COD/BF

THIS IS A 3RD PERSON GAME

this makes me laugh cuz GTA is the only auto aim 3rd person shooter I've ever played..

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Spends it talking about other people being a GOD at a video game on the internet... 

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

Mouse and keyboard is the only correct way of aiming in a third or first person shooter. Prove me wrong

Mouse and keyboard is definitely easier. Just move the pointer to where you want the bullet to go and click.

The only correct way to aim is to buy a gun and aim it.

UnflushableCrap
  • UnflushableCrap

Penis

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

43112930.jpg

• dreadluxx likes this

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

That would be "then" FYI....and to answer your question.....stuff...use your imagination because I'm sure you have some preconceived notions.

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

Auto-aim lobbies are excellent. Keeps the clowns away from the real players. Hooray for auto-aim!!!

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

Auto-aim lobbies are excellent. Keeps the clowns away from the real players. Hooray for auto-aim!!!

Thus you spoke...like a true Ubermensch

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

That would be "then" FYI....and to answer your question.....stuff...use your imagination because I'm sure you have some preconceived notions.

So you label all free-aimers together as pathetic and then start lecturing people about pre-conceived notions? You're a f*cking genius.

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

43112930.jpg

Why didn't you just type the text?

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

Thus you spoke...like a true Ubermensch

Well this is my second go round on the Eternal Return, so I know what's going to happen anyway. I don't even have to aim.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:54 PM Edited by jdice1980, 18 November 2013 - 03:56 PM.

So you label all free-aimers together as pathetic and then start lecturing people about pre-conceived notions? You're a f*cking genius.

Edit...Nevermind...I will consider it an honest mistake of missing the point...lol...you obviously are one of the rare schooled individuals around here...I like you.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

There are auto aim elitist as well who claim that everyone needs to play the game as it was "intended".

UnflushableCrap
  • UnflushableCrap

Penis

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

43112930.jpg

Because it's peter griffin, thats why. Thats like asking why anyone posts obviously hilarious memes. Fag

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

43112930.jpg

Because it's peter griffin, thats why. Thats like asking why anyone posts obviously hilarious memes. Fag

Reported for homophobia

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

43112930.jpg

Ebbbbbic maymay xDDDDDD LE REDDT ARMY 9GAG xddDDDDXDXDXD

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

... and then comes the avalanche of "go back to cod/bf4" replies.

Most people using FA imo simply want a little more fun and challenge within the gunfighting aspect of gtao, as they don't find constantly flicking the left trigger and getting a bullseye on everyone much fun at all. 

Also, some fairly hilarious stuff can happen in a panic in FA :)

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

sorry mr grammar nazi (who was acting like an übermensch now? XD)
that has to be the worst comeback ever, yeah well uhm stuff XD

haha see now that is a comeback, shame he beat me to it but very nice nonetheless

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

Edit...Nevermind...I will consider it an honest mistake of missing the point...lol...you obviously are one of the rare schooled individuals around here...I like you.

and now we get to the backpedalling and squirming around trying to save what he can
that post said something else entirely when I hit the quote button
something about irony and how we were stupid
and lookee here it now says the exact opposite

edit: had to break up my post because of all the quotes

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

and now we get to the backpedalling and squirming around trying to save what he can
that post said something else entirely when I hit the quote button
something about irony and how we were stupid
and lookee here it now says the exact opposite

edit: had to break up my post because of all the quotes

I'm not backpedaling nothing you rube. I made an ad-hominem attack toward Mr. Zarathustra because he missed the whole irony troll thing...just like you did...but unlike you he's made a couple of references to big boy stuff that tells me he's educated...you have failed to.

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

Seriously though, I don't care how people play. The only time I got "butthurt" was when they didn't have any dedicated free-aim in online RDR. They fixed it, but only after a couple of months.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

You have two options the way I see it...

1. You can believe I'm just stupid and make a post that I turn around and contradict with the next one.

2. That I was being facetious and you didn't get it.

In the end it doesn’t actually matter to me. I just want you to be happy with your life and play the game however you feel is correct.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users