Pooyan Cyrus
  • Pooyan Cyrus

Drake stole my notebook :(

• Members
  • Mars
  • Helpfulness Award [Concepts]
    Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:11 PM Edited by PooyanCyrus, 18 November 2013 - 12:55 PM.

Claude Speed Discussion

This is a discussion about Claude Speed, who has appeared or referenced in most GTA games.
Read this post completely, before you post.

Rules:

• If you have a theory, not a confirmed thing, write "#Theory" in start of your post.
  • If you've found something, write "#Find" in start of your post.
  • Finds should have a proof. If you don't have a proof, the thing you're saying is just a theory.
  • Check the first post and take a look at finds and theories before posting, and don't post something that has been discussed already.
  • Don't post a bunch of swearing and bitching if you think this discussion is not helpful or it's wasting time.
  • If you want to answer an unsolved question, type "#Answer [num]" in the start of your post. Put number of the question instead of "[num]".
  • If you want to make a new question, write "#NewQuestion" in start of your post.
  • If you're gonna add some official info, type "#Official" at start of the post.
  • If you've got more than one theory or find or answer, post them in seperate posts, double-posting is no problem.
  • Post here, only if you've got a find, theory, official info piece or answer.
  • Questions colored in green, are solved. Don't answer them again.
  • Please don't go off-topic.
  • Report spamming users and those who don't mind the rules, For example, someone who's bitching at other users all the time.

Finds:

• Claude shouts when falling from somewhere high, in GTA 3. Found by: SatournFan

Theories:

Nothing Yet.

Official Info:

• Claude is a HD universe character Proof: He appears in GTA:Online as a parent option (Only on Special and Collector's editions of GTA V).
  • Claude is the same as Claude Speed Proof: In the "Which GTA Character are you?" facebook game, we see an artwork of GTA3's Claude with the name "Claude Speed" on top of it.

Questions:

• Is he really dead? (Unsolved)
  • Where is he living if he's alive? (Unsolved)
  • How has been his life between 2001 and 2013? (Unsolved)
  • Does he have any relationship with Misty? (Unsolved)
  • Was he really mute? (Solved) Answer is Find #1. Answered by SatournFan.
  • Is he a cross-universe character? (Unsolved)

People participating:
PooyanCyrus - Topic Starter

SatournFan - First participator, This member has answered question #5.

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

eh

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:26 PM Edited by SatournFan, 18 November 2013 - 12:38 PM.

facebook game, we see an artwork of GTA3's Claude with the name "Claude Speed"

Such a reliable source.

Claude from 2 and Claude from III are different people.

And to answer some of your questions:

4. No, he doesn't, as Misty is Joey's girlfriend (I guess you can call her Joey's girlfriend)

5. Well, when you fall from a place high enough so Claude can lose health, he can sometimes 'shout' something like 'ouch' or stuff like that.

6. Since he appears in GTA:O, I guess you can call him a univеrse-crosser.

Pooyan Cyrus
  • Pooyan Cyrus

• Members
  • Mars
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

facebook game, we see an artwork of GTA3's Claude with the name "Claude Speed"

Such a reliable source.

Claude from 2 and Claude from III are different people.

And to answer some of your questions:

4. No, he doesn't, as Misty is Joey's girlfriend (I guess you can call her Joey's girlfriend)

5. Well, when you fall from a place high enough so Claude can lose health, he can sometimes 'shout' something like 'ouch' or stuff like that.

6. Since he appears in GTA:O, I guess you can call him a univrse-crosser.

That facebook game was made by R* and featured in their official site..

Any proof to say they're different?

4. So why could we make them parents of a son/daughter in GTA:O?

5. OK. Solved. ;)

6. All III era protagonists' names appeared on a wall in IV, so they're also universe-crossers?

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

eh

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:45 PM Edited by SatournFan, 18 November 2013 - 12:52 PM.

6. All III era protagonists' names appeared on a wall in IV, so they're also universe-crossers?

Okay, good, let it be like that. But I still consider them as two different persons.

4. I have no console so I don't know about the 'parent' stuff. But I guess you did play GTA III and you do know Misty is (at least was) Joey's girlfriend in the game.

6. Wait a minute. So Claude doesn't appear as an actual person in GTA:O?

Oh, and if you need solid proof on 'ouch' (which is actually 'ughh'), here is the video - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gnEhk1RFzLw

Pooyan Cyrus
  • Pooyan Cyrus

• Members
  • Mars
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:52 PM

Okay, good, let it be like that. But I still consider them as two different persons.

4. I have no console so I don't know about the 'parent' stuff. But I guess you did play GTA III and you do know Misty is (at least was) Joey's girlfriend in the game.
6. Wait a minute. So Claude doesn't appear as an actual person in GTA:O?

No. We only see his face in parents section of character making progress. In that page, you could see his aged face, with some white hairs on head.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux (Πvar.ΣΓ01122599)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

This is the original discussion about the Facebook app made by R*: http://gtaforums.com...peed-is-claude/

A guy from GTA Wiki discovered Claude's profile in that app and I posted that topic shortly after.

GTA III Claude Speed is probably not GTA 2 Claude, they just reused the name. R* says they weren't inspired by anyone in particular:

mZV9VRN.png

He's not dead either, also confirmed by R*:

Zzvie6s.png

Source article: http://www.rockstarg...claude-dar.html

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:28 AM Edited by BabeRuth, 19 November 2013 - 03:30 AM.

[B]#THEORY[B] I hope Claude never becomes a GTA protagonist again.

MY OPINION, I HAVE NO PROOF OR REFERENCE , GO AHEAD AND FLAME ME.

Pooyan Cyrus
  • Pooyan Cyrus

• Members
  • Mars
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:17 PM

@BabeRuth:Thanks for reading the rules. :/

thatstupidbug
  • thatstupidbug

Hustler

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

Claude is a HD universe character Proof: He appears in GTA:Online as a parent option (Only on Special and Collector's editions of GTA V).

I don't think we can count Claude as an HD universe character, but just as an easter egg. The parent section is not a proof, since there's also john marston, that do NOT belong to the GTA HD universe (in his world new york DOES exist in 1900, while in GTA HD universe  it's Liberty city since 1600 *  ).

*proof: Bonnie said to John Marston (about Patrick Mcfarlane)  He left for the East and never came back. Must be getting on for 10 years ago now. He's a high-and-mighty banker in New York, according to his last letter.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:26 PM

Claude is a HD universe character Proof: He appears in GTA:Online as a parent option (Only on Special and Collector's editions of GTA V).

I don't think we can count Claude as an HD universe character, but just as an easter egg. The parent section is not a proof, since there's also john marston, that do NOT belong to the GTA HD universe (in his world new york DOES exist in 1900, while in GTA HD universe  it's Liberty city since 1600 *  ).

*proof: Bonnie said to John Marston (about Patrick Mcfarlane)  He left for the East and never came back. Must be getting on for 10 years ago now. He's a high-and-mighty banker in New York, according to his last letter.

Plus, they mentioned Manhattan. If it were the GTA universe, theydve mentioned Algonquin.

Pooyan Cyrus
  • Pooyan Cyrus

• Members
  • Mars
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:07 PM

Plus, they mentioned Manhattan. If it were the GTA universe, theydve mentioned Algonquin.

#Theory

I have a theory that, i think, doesn't fit in this topic. However this is it:

GTA 2D, 3D and HD universes, alongside MP, RD, and all other R* games' universes, are parts of Rockstar Games universe. Where we have California, but San Andreas too! Where New York DOES exist, but Liberty City is also part of the World.

I know some think this is stupid, however, according to all Miami, Calfornia and New York references (with lots of more real-life references) have made me believe this.

D- Ice
  • D- Ice

Gangsta

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

#Jesus Hooshmand Christ!

You think you could ruin the informal discussion format of this forum with any more arbitrary rules?

Pooyan Cyrus
  • Pooyan Cyrus

• Members
  • Mars
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:43 AM

@D-Ice:
To ham persiani?! Ey laanati!
Btw, serious discussions always have a format like this.

D- Ice
  • D- Ice

Gangsta

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:43 AM Edited by D- Ice, 22 November 2013 - 01:49 AM.

@D-Ice:
To ham persiani?! Ey laanati!
Btw, serious discussions always have a format like this.

No I'm Arab.

It was just a joke. It is a play on "Jesus H. Christ", with a Persian name put in to correspond to your name. I also put in a Hashtag at the beginning as that's what you asked people to do with "#Theory" etc...

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:54 AM Edited by Shmiqq, 23 November 2013 - 10:55 AM.

#NewQuestion: who makes Claude's grunt/pain sounds? I'd like to know!

=)

Oh and is there any evidence for him shouting, coz I wanna see it.

Cautcheitcha
  • Cautcheitcha

Comic book writer.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:03 AM

#NewQuestion: who makes Claude's grunt/pain sounds? I'd like to know!

=)

Oh and is there any evidence for him shouting, coz I wanna see it.

I want know too who did claude's pain voice!! good question

Weed_from_Field
  • Weed_from_Field

Against Obama's politics

• BUSTED!
  • Russia

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:29 PM

1. Yes,Claude is long time dead.

2. Watch # 1

3. Died some time after the events of GTA III.

4. No.

6. No.

Midnight Hitman
  • Midnight Hitman

Dead By Dawn!! Dead By Dawn!!

• Members

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:16 PM

cool bump.

not.
  • Lunas1172 and Payne like this

MikePhilips
  • MikePhilips

Bruh, Look at this Dude...

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:40 PM Edited by MikePhilips, 29 January 2016 - 07:45 PM.

Claude Speed Discussion

This is a discussion about Claude Speed, who has appeared or referenced in most GTA games.
Read this post completely, before you post.

Rules:

• If you have a theory, not a confirmed thing, write "#Theory" in start of your post.
  • If you've found something, write "#Find" in start of your post.
  • Finds should have a proof. If you don't have a proof, the thing you're saying is just a theory.
  • Check the first post and take a look at finds and theories before posting, and don't post something that has been discussed already.
  • Don't post a bunch of swearing and bitching if you think this discussion is not helpful or it's wasting time.
  • If you want to answer an unsolved question, type "#Answer [num]" in the start of your post. Put number of the question instead of "[num]".
  • If you want to make a new question, write "#NewQuestion" in start of your post.
  • If you're gonna add some official info, type "#Official" at start of the post.
  • If you've got more than one theory or find or answer, post them in seperate posts, double-posting is no problem.
  • Post here, only if you've got a find, theory, official info piece or answer.
  • Questions colored in green, are solved. Don't answer them again.
  • Please don't go off-topic.
  • Report spamming users and those who don't mind the rules, For example, someone who's bitching at other users all the time.

Finds:

• Claude shouts when falling from somewhere high, in GTA 3. Found by: SatournFan

Theories:

Nothing Yet.

Official Info:

• Claude is a HD universe character Proof: He appears in GTA:Online as a parent option (Only on Special and Collector's editions of GTA V).
  • Claude is the same as Claude Speed Proof: In the "Which GTA Character are you?" facebook game, we see an artwork of GTA3's Claude with the name "Claude Speed" on top of it.

Questions:

• Is he really dead? (Unsolved)
  • Where is he living if he's alive? (Unsolved)
  • How has been his life between 2001 and 2013? (Unsolved)
  • Does he have any relationship with Misty? (Unsolved)
  • Was he really mute? (Solved) Answer is Find #1. Answered by SatournFan.
  • Is he a cross-universe character? (Unsolved)
People participating:
PooyanCyrus - Topic Starter

SatournFan - First participator, This member has answered question #5.
#Answer [1] he isn't dead even Rockstar Said that he is still alive, Why Rockstar should add a dead person in GTA Online to be your characters papa, Niko and him are the only past GTA Protagonists that are still alive. Thats why Rockstar added them or because these two were the most memorable protags. But im sure that these two were the only alive protagonists from past games. Niko and Claude are living in LC of Course. The online was somwhere excluding Los Santos cuz he came to LS by plane. So he these two characters might be living in LC or Moved to vice city or vice versa. We dont realy know.

BlackSnow176
  • BlackSnow176

Cat in Shoes

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:56 AM Edited by BlackSnow176, 30 January 2016 - 09:23 AM.

Excuse me for the messed up post, but I'm not really good with codes :/

My theory is that Claude Speed and Claude may be the same character, but that's up to a debate. They share a similar clothes, similar faces, similar styles, both betray rival gangs for their own gain, and both have the exact first name. They also appear in two games that came out one after another. And in another two games as well (GTA San Andreas and GTA V).

Some people say that GTA 2 is set in 1999, due to a DJ talking on the radio station about the new millenium. GTA 2 features a futuristic city and vintage cars, as well as some futuristic weapons, so its setting is ambigious (kinda like The Sixth Sense). However, it wouldn't make much sense if the year is 1999, because Claude and Catalina were together at that time, robbing banks all around the country. What's more, Claude Speed can talk as shown in the GTA 2 video. Though, Rockstar didn't come up with GTA III and San Andreas yet, so it's possible that they didn't plan the Catalina and Claude touring the country and Claude being mute parts yet.

Another theory is that GTA 2 is set in 2013, due police records in the GTA 2 website claiming that it's July 7, 2013 (GTA Wiki). That would make more sense, since Catalina is nowhere to be seen in that game. Claude can suddenly talk and he's taking drugs (which he could do in GTA III as well). As I said, there are futuristic weapons as well, so my guess is that Rockstar didn't predict the zombie apocalypse that's taking place in 2013, where people had already become dumber at the expense of their smart phones (at the time GTA 2 was made).

I have two theories, both of which won't make any sense:

Theory #1:

Let's take a look to the 2013 version of the story, as it makes more sense to me. Hypothetically Claude and Claude Speed are the same person. Sometime after the events of GTA III, he fleed the city. Eventually he was shot by a hitman hired by one of the many gangs he's betrayed, but didn't really die. He just went into coma until 2013.

Spoiler

In a futuristic setting and an unknown city, Claude was left alone, with no money, and not much memory of what happened or who he was. He started working for different gangs without being loyal to any one of them. He became a very rich man very quickly, but managed to piss off everybody in the process by stabbing them in the back and working against them.

Not much is known about GTA 2's story. In the end, he dropped one gang into another gang's bar and let them massacre each other, while he went on to happily steal another car and proceed with his life. What he didn't know is that someone watched his every move (possibly Big Brother the government) and wanted him gone. A hired gun shot him in the back three times and Claude collapsed. The end.

What doesn't make sense about this theory is that Claude is aged 29 in GTA 2, and that he's around that age in GTA III. He should've been in his late thirties or early forties, had GTA 2 really took place in 2013.

Theory #2

This one is really simple and short.

Basically Rockstar didn't release GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas and so forth yet. At the time they couldn't imagine the success that GTA III will bring them and that they'll change the gaming industry forever. Rockstar hadn't really planned Claude's full story, even less the events of San Andreas.

GTA 2 is indeed set in 1999 canon-wise, and GTA III is sort of its sequel. Claude Speed, aged 29, was indeed shot in the back three times. He woke up in front of a hospital in a typical GTA manner; he also lost his ability to speak. 

He became partners with Catalina in the next two years and they robbed banks all around America, until she decided to betray him in 2001. He survived...

A lot of things don't make sense in this theory as well, such as the futuristic weapons in GTA 2 that are absent from GTA III, GTA 2 being set in 2013, the vintage cars, and so forth.

I think it's easier to treat Claude and Claude Speed as separate characters, even though they're most likely the same person, because we'll never be able to complete the pizzle. Perhaps this is what Rockstar wanted all along? :)

1. Is he really dead?

Claude Speed is most likely dead, but it's not certain whether him and Claude from GTA III are the same person. Claude Speed may have woken up in front of a hospital six hours after he was shot.

2. Where is he living if he's alive?

Either Liberty City, Anywhere City or Los Santos, if he's even alive. Most likely in hiding.

3. How has been his life between 2001 and 2013?

Read Theory #1.

4. Does he have any relationship with Misty?

Rockstar never confirmed this. I like to think that he didn't shot the woman that saved his life.

5. Was he really mute?

Claude could grunt during GTA III when he is shot or when he takes a fall, and Claude Speed could clearly talk in the GTA 2 movie. Misty says on the radio that he "doesn't talk much", which means he can talk after all. He's a man of few words, but not really a mute.

Rockstar just didn't have the budget to hire voice actors for their protagonist in GTA III, and they didn't really think it was that important at the time. I think it worked pretty well :)

6. Is he a cross-universe character?

YES! Even if Claude and Claude Speed are not the same person, Claude still appears in GTA Online (and IV), even if it isn't a physical appearance.

Well, that's it from me :catloaf:

MikePhilips
  • MikePhilips

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:12 AM

Excuse me for the messed up post, but I'm not really good with codes :/

My theory is that Claude Speed and Claude may be the same character, but that's up to a debate. They share a similar clothes, similar faces, similar styles, both betray rival gangs for their own gain, and both have the exact first name. They also appear in two games that came out one after another. And in another two games as well (GTA San Andreas and GTA V).

Some people say that GTA 2 is set in 1999, due to a DJ talking on the radio station about the new millenium. GTA 2 features a futuristic city and vintage cars, as well as some futuristic weapons, so its setting is ambigious (kinda like The Sixth Sense). However, it wouldn't make much sense if the year is 1999, because Claude and Catalina were together at that time, robbing banks all around the country. What's more, Claude Speed can talk as shown in the GTA 2 video. Though, Rockstar didn't come up with GTA III and San Andreas yet, so it's possible that they didn't plan the Catalina and Claude touring the country and Claude being mute parts yet.

Another theory is that GTA 2 is set in 2013, due police records in the GTA 2 website claiming that it's July 7, 2013 (GTA Wiki). That would make more sense, since Catalina is nowhere to be seen in that game. Claude can suddenly talk and he's taking drugs (which he could do in GTA III as well). As I said, there are futuristic weapons as well, so my guess is that Rockstar didn't predict the zombie apocalypse that's taking place in 2013, where people had already become dumber at the expense of their smart phones (at the time GTA 2 was made).

I have two theories, both of which won't make any sense:

Theory #1:

Let's take a look to the 2013 version of the story, as it makes more sense to me. Hypothetically Claude and Claude Speed are the same person. Sometime after the events of GTA III, he fleed the city. Eventually he was shot by a hitman hired by one of the many gangs he's betrayed, but didn't really die. He just went into coma until 2013.

Spoiler

In a futuristic setting and an unknown city, Claude was left alone, with no money, and not much memory of what happened or who he was. He started working for different gangs without being loyal to any one of them. He became a very rich man very quickly, but managed to piss off everybody in the process by stabbing them in the back and working against them.

Not much is known about GTA 2's story. In the end, he dropped one gang into another gang's bar and let them massacre each other, while he went on to happily steal another car and proceed with his life. What he didn't know is that someone watched his every move (possibly Big Brother the government) and wanted him gone. A hired gun shot him in the back three times and Claude collapsed. The end.

What doesn't make sense about this theory is that Claude is aged 29 in GTA 2, and that he's around that age in GTA III. He should've been in his late thirties or early forties, had GTA 2 really took place in 2013.

Theory #2

This one is really simple and short.

Basically Rockstar didn't release GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas and so forth yet. At the time they couldn't imagine the success that GTA III will bring them and that they'll change the gaming industry forever. Rockstar hadn't really planned Claude's full story, even less the events of San Andreas.

GTA 2 is indeed set in 1999 canon-wise, and GTA III is sort of its sequel. Claude Speed, aged 29, was indeed shot in the back three times. He woke up in front of a hospital in a typical GTA manner; he also lost his ability to speak. 

He became partners with Catalina in the next two years and they robbed banks all around America, until she decided to betray him in 2001. He survived...

A lot of things don't make sense in this theory as well, such as the futuristic weapons in GTA 2 that are absent from GTA III, GTA 2 being set in 2013, the vintage cars, and so forth.

I think it's easier to treat Claude and Claude Speed as separate characters, even though they're most likely the same person, because we'll never be able to complete the pizzle. Perhaps this is what Rockstar wanted all along? :)

1. Is he really dead?

Claude Speed is most likely dead, but it's not certain whether him and Claude from GTA III are the same person. Claude Speed may have woken up in front of a hospital six hours after he was shot.

2. Where is he living if he's alive?

Either Liberty City, Anywhere City or Los Santos, if he's even alive. Most likely in hiding.

3. How has been his life between 2001 and 2013?

Read Theory #1.

4. Does he have any relationship with Misty?

Rockstar never confirmed this. I like to think that he didn't shot the woman that saved his life.

5. Was he really mute?

Claude could grunt during GTA III when he is shot or when he takes a fall, and Claude Speed could clearly talk in the GTA 2 movie. Misty says on the radio that he "doesn't talk much", which means he can talk after all. He's a man of few words, but not really a mute.

Rockstar just didn't have the budget to hire voice actors for their protagonist in GTA III, and they didn't really think it was that important at the time. I think it worked pretty well :)

6. Is he a cross-universe character?

YES! Even if Claude and Claude Speed are not the same person, Claude still appears in GTA Online (and IV), even if it isn't a physical appearance.

Well, that's it from me :catloaf:

she was Maria who said that not Misty

BlackSnow176
  • BlackSnow176

Cat in Shoes

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:23 AM Edited by BlackSnow176, 30 January 2016 - 09:24 AM.

Spoiler

she was Maria who said that not Misty

My mistake :/

DimitriFaustin
  • DimitriFaustin

It's brutal and inexcusable!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2016 - 08:32 AM

Like it or not, GTA 2's Claude Speed and GTA 3's Claude cannot be the same person: GTA 2 and GTA 3 are in two different universes.

But I'd also like to point out this: in GTA 2, Claude is left-handed. His left arm (like a good amount of people in the game) is bigger than his right arm, and he punches and throws grenades/molotov cocktails with the left hand.

Meanwhile, GTA 3's Claude is someone who's right-handed, as evidenced by using the fist or grenades/molotov cocktails. (In The Exchange, though, he punches out the Cartel member with his left hand before the mission

commences.

Jason Grey
  • Jason Grey

Im very naughty! you better Punish me ;)

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2016 - 07:07 PM Edited by Jason Grey, 31 March 2016 - 07:10 PM.

#Find

Claude Speed appeared in Grand Theft Auto 2 Movie

MikePhilips
  • MikePhilips

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:24 PM

#Find

https://www.youtube....h?v=g5lKEGYAmME

we all know that but they are not the same person.

DimitriFaustin
  • DimitriFaustin

It's brutal and inexcusable!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2016 - 01:25 AM

#Find

- snip -

The events of the movie are not canonical, IMO. The events of the actual gameplay are what counts. The GTA 2 movie was made just so people interested in the game could see what the game was like.

Jason Grey
  • Jason Grey

Im very naughty! you better Punish me ;)

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:41 PM

#Find

we all know that but they are not the same person.

I wasnt talking about Claude from GTA 3 appearing in the GTA 2 Movie, my bad should of made it more obvious that I know they are different characters unless Rockstar confirms both Claudes to be the same person which he wouldnt be the first person to appear in different universes, Lazlow Jones appears first on the radio in the 3D and HD Universes and making a physical appearance in gta v

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users