Fighting fire with fire!

86 replies to this topic
GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Bustre

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:29 AM

I hate both of you, but I blame R*. Both of those glitches have been around for a month or so, yet R* decided to prioritize nerfing mission payouts and "other" money-making methods instead of actually fixing bugs/glitches that have a negative effect on other players' gameplay experience.

As much as I've played (and will continue to play) GTA Online, I still think that the overall online release was a massive flop and that the developers over at R* made a boatload of horrible decisions.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

OP, it's not hard to multiquote, lol especially on this forum.  It's very easy to use!

Vince91 and eyemac hunt, care for a team deathmatch tonight? 2v2. On psn let me know.

to get my console frozen after we kick your childish ass?  no f*cking way

Only if use god mode glitch....wtf? Have you been paying attention?

Plus, just "leave session" once deathmatch is over so that we can't lock it even if we tried. DUH

Don't tell me you don't want to fight a bunch of massive pussies in a fair deathmatch after all those MANLY words you have been using....

See?

It just makes the thread look less cluttered.

Sorry, I'm on the ifruit aka iphone IRL lols, fking hard to do it all late at night on a tiny screen.

But I will just leave it at this. Going to bed now, good night all.

Oh and eyemachunt and vince91, let know about the tdm. I'll check tomorrow .

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:33 AM Edited by EyeMacHunt, 18 November 2013 - 10:40 AM.

I have zero interest in playing with tow truck bitches who need 10 crew members in a lobby who are too stupid to realise they have majority and can kick a player.

Edit - I'm keen for  TDM. I'll add you. This time tomorrow works.

• vince91 likes this

RQWisenheimer
  • RQWisenheimer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:48 AM

I reckon its a troll but, if not, he's delusional.

Thankfully he's on PS so won't affect me but I suggest you all just block his ID so he doesn't show up in the same games as you (PS lets you do that right?).

• EyeMacHunt likes this

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:54 AM

OP, it's not hard to multiquote, lol especially on this forum.  It's very easy to use!

Vince91 and eyemac hunt, care for a team deathmatch tonight? 2v2. On psn let me know.

to get my console frozen after we kick your childish ass?  no f*cking way

Only if use god mode glitch....wtf? Have you been paying attention?

Plus, just "leave session" once deathmatch is over so that we can't lock it even if we tried. DUH

Don't tell me you don't want to fight a bunch of massive pussies in a fair deathmatch after all those MANLY words you have been using....

See?

It just makes the thread look less cluttered.

Sorry, I'm on the ifruit aka iphone IRL lols, fking hard to do it all late at night on a tiny screen.
But I will just leave it at this. Going to bed now, good night all.
Oh and eyemachunt and vince91, let know about the tdm. I'll check tomorrow .

was thinking you were on a mobile, I too find it difficult to multiquote on my iPhone

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:56 AM Edited by fullmetal5550, 19 November 2013 - 02:49 AM.

Disregard post. 

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:09 AM

Kinda says a lot about a person's driving if they can't outrun a tow truck. 

It has nothing to do with outrunning it. It can freeze you without seeing it.

All it has to do is hookup a car and it's game over for the lobby

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

Not 14, more like 5 since we always roll with 10+ crew members, and it's a collective decision

Thanks for admitting you're a scumbag.

If you had 10+ crew members making a collective decision, you'd do one of two things:

1) Take 5 seconds to just kick the person, which you didn't do, in which case the "10+ crew members" claim is bullsh*t. That would make you a lying scumbag.

2) Decide not to kick the person, and instead freeze them and 5 innocent players as well. That would make you a degenerate scumbag.

We know the conclusion of #1 is definitely true, because you certainly don't "always" fit 10+ crew into a public session before you start playing. Lying scumbag? Check.

We also know the conclusion of #2 is definitely true, because you think it's okay to abuse a bunch of innocent players in the worst way possible just because you're a helpless pathetic cowardly immoral self-important sexually-frustrated socially-awkward unloved unhygienic ugly friendless spineless sociopathic bitch with not a shred of intelligence, empathy, or decency to speak of.

"Oh, it's okay if I'm only abusing 5 innocent players at a time. They just have to deal with it because I'm such a little crybaby c*nt that I think it's worth it to ruin the game for a ton of other people, and corrupt their save as well if they happened to be in the middle of an auto-save. All the despair of all those people is nothing compared to me and how I feel."

Degenerate scumbag? Check!

So It doesn't really matter which part of your sh*tty justifications were lies, or even if everything you said was somehow true. It works out the same either way: You're a sad sorry excuse for a human being. Congratz!

• vince91 and RQWisenheimer like this

xRoyalFlush
  • xRoyalFlush

Lazer Jet Streetsweeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

Lol! exploiting the game-breaking tow truck glitch because you hate glitchers. I'm assuming God Mode is about the same as the passive mode glitch? Either way that's pretty hypocritical, man. Seriously, why even start a thread about it knowing the potential for the kind of backlash you would get? There is a reason that the Forum Leaders on this site attempt to delete tow truck dupe trades. It's either you intended to start a fight, or you are telling everyone "Hey forum people, I'm god now and ill judge everyone in my lobbies as i please."

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:02 PM

I'm assuming God Mode is about the same as the passive mode glitch?

Yeah, it's the same thing, just with a more dramatic name. These people can't even deal weapon damage.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:07 PM

lol

still not locked

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:13 PM

This just in, OP confirmed being a SUPERFAG.
More to come.

atiger
  • atiger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

SOHC VTEC is a arrogant child and a super doosh. It doesn't surprise me the only way he has fun is trying to ruin others game. He's a terrible driver to boot. Best to ignore the attention seeking adolescent.

vahnx
  • vahnx

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

Thanks, I learned three new things in the past 10 mins going through this thread:

-The LC Glitch

-Tow Truck

-God mode

I'm gonna have a lot of fun tonight...

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

Got tired of the tow truck. You can't even see the reaction of other people so its a really bad rage in my opinion. Replaced it by a riot van. more fun

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

Not all people who use the god mode glitch are griefers. Personally I use it to prevent damage when roaming around. It instigates peace between me and other players, therefore enhancing my experience and allowing me to make some friends whilst playing public games.

Lc gta
  • Lc gta

Mr. Excitement

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:04 PM Edited by Lc gta, 18 November 2013 - 03:06 PM.

You wanna god mode glitch you bitches? Meet my tow truck.

Really feel bad for the innocent bystanders tho :(

You are just as bad as they are. 

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

"Don't want none, don't start none"

Please to all tow truck owners, if you see god mode pussies that sit in your face with a invincible tank, bust out the nuke. GG

Hopefully they learn(probably wont)

butthurt cream?

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

So is this wrong? Why the f*ck should I let a cheater ruin the fun when I can ruin his?

ever hear of this thing called taking the high road?
if every1 was like you imagine what the servers would be like
1 guy did some glitch or whatever to piss of some1 else who would than bring out the tow truck which would in turn provoke reactions from every1 else in the server and pretty soon no1 would be able to even play

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

I for one don't use god mode, but i'm tempted to figure out how to do it so i can really be in passive mode when i'm in my car since douches like to kill people on passive while they are driving minding their own business.

heybud
  • heybud

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

OP is the biggest loser... he's probably fat too
  • AzraelX likes this

vahnx
  • vahnx

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

It's weird how GTA multiplayer is the only game I've heard of that can crash others online. In GTA 4 there's the Tugboats or hash crash. In GTA 5, there's the tow truck. I've never played another game online that has such exploits.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:49 AM

Kinda says a lot about a person's driving if they can't outrun a tow truck. 

It has nothing to do with outrunning it. It can freeze you without seeing it.

All it has to do is hookup a car and it's game over for the lobby

My apologies than. I assumed it was just a player's car. 

ezstjr
  • ezstjr

Westside Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:44 AM

What a f*cktard. Lying straight out you're teeth. You attention seeking whorebag. I hope you're sh*t bricks up one of these days because some other f*cktard thought it be funny to freeze-up the whole room like you did. What a loser. Like another poster said earlier, if you had been with other crewmates it only takes 3+ votes to vote out the other guy. Hence you dropping a lower level than the other degenerate trolling you. Karma's a bitch. 

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:57 AM

either+way+op+is+a+fag+%5E%5E+_3c4277886

• LeSuede likes this

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

What a f*cktard. Lying straight out you're teeth. You attention seeking whorebag. I hope you're sh*t bricks up one of these days because some other f*cktard thought it be funny to freeze-up the whole room like you did. What a loser. Like another poster said earlier, if you had been with other crewmates it only takes 3+ votes to vote out the other guy. Hence you dropping a lower level than the other degenerate trolling you. Karma's a bitch. 

It's just a game, calm down. https://www.youtube....h?v=IFbS_tk7CFY

xRoyalFlush
  • xRoyalFlush

Lazer Jet Streetsweeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:21 AM

It's just a game, calm down. https://www.youtube....h?v=IFbS_tk7CFY

Actually, I think this may be a better...http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xzpndHtdl9A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users