Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

You're doing more harm than good, OP.

Their console will freeze, then they will join another lobby and do it again.  Best thing you can do is report them to get them into bad sport with other invincible dudes.

• Edwin likes this

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

At least you acknowledge that you're a worse griefer than they are.

Please, the only thing im acknowledging
Let me just stop you right there, it's too late for that. You already acknowledged that you're a worse griefer than they are by apologizing for all the collateral damage you cause. One person griefs you, and you grief 14 innocent people in response. And in a much worse way, freezing their consoles.

This isn't fighting fire with fire. Fighting fire with fire would be if you also used the invincibility glitch. No, what you're doing here is called "getting butthurt that the bully picked on you during recess so you brought a gun into school and killed everyone".

Oh yeah, and I know you're excited to brag about what a tough cool griefer badass you are for freezing a ton of random people every time you get a grain of sand in your vagina, but how about you calm the f*ck down and stop quadruple posting, thanks.

Not 14, more like 5 since we always roll with 10+ crew members, and it's a collective decision.

There's nothing to brag about here either, just the fact that I will not tolerate any bs god mode abusers, also with you using words like "vagina, butthurt" will only make me think that you are one of the abusers.

And if you don't like the quadruple post, report it or stfu thank you.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:51 AM

Their console will freeze, then they will join another lobby and do it again.  Best thing you can do is report them to get them into bad sport with other invincible dudes.

Reporting does nothing as you can see, we are already on v.1.05 and 1000s reports later R* has not lifted a finger.

But I do appreciate your manner and using reason not verbal abuse to get your point across.

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:52 AM

f*ck it.

i reported you on social club and sent an email to rockstar support including the link to this page, your psn and SC account name. i suggest others do the same

http://socialclub.ro...headSearch=true

• EyeMacHunt and AzraelX like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:54 AM

Reporting does nothing as you can see, we are already on v.1.05 and 1000s reports later R* has not lifted a finger.

But I do appreciate your manner and using reason not verbal abuse to get your point across.

Reporting gets them into bad sport.  I'm sure they won't be happy if you do that to them.  Just let everyone else in the lobby know, I'm sure they will follow up with it if they have been killed by the glitcher too.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:54 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 18 November 2013 - 10:01 AM.

f*ck it.

i reported you on social club and sent an email to rockstar support including the link to this page, your psn and SC account name. i suggest others do the same

http://socialclub.ro...headSearch=true

Lol calling me the griefer..... Have fun with that bro!

And if R* does actually acknowledge this thread and do something to me, then they can not ignore the fact that the root of the problem lies with the bs god mode abusers, so either way I win my friend.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:55 AM

call me a nob right but I haven't played GTAO much lately, what does the Towtruck do that's bad?

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:57 AM

Reporting gets them into bad sport.  I'm sure they won't be happy if you do that to them.  Just let everyone else in the lobby know, I'm sure they will follow up with it if they have been killed by the glitcher too.

I report them every time, but yet as time passes, I only encounter more and more of them. So tired of it. If they don't get off their asses and do something about it then I will.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:58 AM

call me a nob right but I haven't played GTAO much lately, what does the Towtruck do that's bad?

It freezes every players consoles in the current lobby.I won't go into further details.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:02 AM

1 report isn't going to do anything.  You need to communicate with the other players.

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:03 AM

either+way+op+is+a+fag+%5E%5E+_3c4277886

• EyeMacHunt likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:03 AM

we always roll with 10+ crew members, 

Confirmed, OP is a massive pussy.

If the lobby is full of crew members why don't you all leave the lobby? I know, it's because your crew is full of retards like you.

• AzraelX and UnicornAssassin like this

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:05 AM

It freezes every players consoles in the current lobby.I won't go into further details.

just by driving it? damn, I wanted one but I don't wanna freeze other people, would look like a right d*ckhead

hope they fix it, OP I understand why you're doing it because there's no other way to reason with the unfair players, but think of the innocent people man :(

btw is this towtruck thing the reason I freeze when loading up my apartment?

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:05 AM

1 report isn't going to do anything.  You need to communicate with the other players.

Yes, I realize this, so we (10+ crew members) do it together. Since the glitch has been used openly. Minimum 20 per day.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:07 AM

just by driving it? damn, I wanted one but I don't wanna freeze other people, would look like a right d*ckhead
hope they fix it, OP I understand why you're doing it because there's no other way to reason with the unfair players, but think of the innocent people man :(

If your freezing on loading apt more than once, I don't think that's the case.

And yes I feel bad for the innocent as well, but I can't take these cheaters anymore.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:09 AM

And yes I feel bad for the innocent as well, but I can't take these cheaters anymore.

camp on rooftops and throw nades down, works for me, unless they got a tank

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:09 AM

Yes, I realize this, so we (10+ crew members) do it together. Since the glitch has been used openly. Minimum 20 per day.

Okay, good.

But Rockstar isn't going to work right away.  No one knows what their intentions are.  Honestly I think they are more focused on fixing things like the LSC glitch, which is sad.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:10 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 18 November 2013 - 10:11 AM.

If the lobby is full of crew members why don't you all leave the lobby? I know, it's because your crew is full of retards like you.
Lol I'm sorry I have so many crew members to play with....let me just tell them, " sorry guys, maximum 4 members in a room so we don't get called "massive pussies"

Oh leave the room you say? And try to find a lobby with 10 open slots?
Lol......

If we quit the room, that motherfker is coming with us.

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

Lol I'm sorry I have so many crew members to play with....let me just tell them, " sorry guys, maximum 4 members in a room so we don't get called "massive pussies"

Lol......

either kick the glitcher all together or start a f*cking CREW SESSION if you intent to play with more than 10 crew members anyways.

excuse me but are you troll or product of long term incest? i hope you are a troll because otherwise you sure are one stupid m*f*cker

• EyeMacHunt likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

Lol......

If we quit the room, that motherfker is coming with us.

Oh you need minimum 10 crew members in the lobby together all holding hands? That's cute but you're still all pussies.

• vince91 likes this

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:14 AM

camp on rooftops and throw nades down, works for me, unless they got a tank

Ah yes, the ones that are running around on foot, and driving their supers are tolerable and won't always cause the bomb to drop, but the ones that ARE in the tanks, firing away in our faces like its funny will most definitely get the nuke.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:16 AM

Vince91 and eyemac hunt, care for a team deathmatch tonight? 2v2. On psn let me know.

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:17 AM

Vince91 and eyemac hunt, care for a team deathmatch tonight? 2v2. On psn let me know.

to get my console frozen after we kick your childish ass?  no f*cking way

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

Only if use god mode glitch....wtf? Have you been paying attention?

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:20 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 18 November 2013 - 10:21 AM.

Plus, just "leave session" once deathmatch is over so that we can't lock it even if we tried. DUH

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

Don't tell me you don't want to fight a bunch of massive pussies in a fair deathmatch after all those MANLY words you have been using....

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

Anyone who still has one of these tow trucks and even worse someone who makes the conscience choice to crash someone else's game system is a complete f*cktard and should not even be dealing with other human beings in a social manner... Like thats like tossing someone's Xbox out the window and breaking it because you dont like them cheating...

f*cken childish. 

• AzraelX likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:27 AM

OP, it's not hard to multiquote, lol especially on this forum.  It's very easy to use!

Only if use god mode glitch....wtf? Have you been paying attention?

Plus, just "leave session" once deathmatch is over so that we can't lock it even if we tried. DUH

Don't tell me you don't want to fight a bunch of massive pussies in a fair deathmatch after all those MANLY words you have been using....

See?

It just makes the thread look less cluttered.

Scumbag_Dave
  • Scumbag_Dave

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:27 AM

<3 tow truck

everyone should have one.

Goddamn who is that in your av??

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:28 AM

Anyone who still has one of these tow trucks and even worse someone who makes the conscience choice to crash someone else's game system is a complete f*cktard and should not even be dealing with other human beings in a social manner... Like thats like tossing someone's Xbox out the window and breaking it because you dont like them cheating...

f*cken childish.

No, what's childish is someone that is using "invincibility mode" to troll a lobby for no good reason and ruining a game that I and many other respect and have been waiting many years for because they can't handle losing a fair fight.

"Don't want none don't start none"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users