» «
Photo

Fighting fire with fire!

86 replies to this topic
SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:12 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 18 November 2013 - 07:13 AM.

You wanna god mode glitch you bitches? Meet my tow truck.

Really feel bad for the innocent bystanders tho :(

heybud
  • heybud

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:55 AM

Suck a chrome dick
  • Yakito likes this

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:00 AM Edited by whitebic, 18 November 2013 - 08:01 AM.

<3 tow truck

everyone should have one.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:01 AM

At least you acknowledge that you're a worse griefer than they are.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:02 AM

<3 tow truck

Any way to glitch it into my garage without glitching?

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:03 AM Edited by whitebic, 18 November 2013 - 08:03 AM.

<3 tow truck

you don't have to glitch to get the small tow truck in and it still d/c people :)

and you can mod it a lcs.

• vince91 likes this

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:04 AM

<3 tow truck

you don't have to glitch to get the small tow truck in and it still d/c people :)

and you can mod it a lcs.

OMG, CAN I MAKE IT CHROME?

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:05 AM

why don't you just change sessions? won't be long until the glitcher is the only one left in the lobby.. choosing to freeze consoles (with risk of corrupted data upon restart) makes you a way bigger asshole than a god mode glitcher pal

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:07 AM

There was someone trolling the hell out of the lobbies a couple of hours ago with a tow truck. My system was frozen 3 times within a half hour. I gave up and played invite only for a while.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:01 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 18 November 2013 - 09:05 AM.

"Don't want none, don't start none"

Please to all tow truck owners, if you see god mode pussies that sit in your face with a invincible tank, bust out the nuke. GG

Hopefully they learn(probably wont)

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:03 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 18 November 2013 - 09:04 AM.

Abusing the tow truck is a no no, only use it for those that deserve it, and once again, sorry to the bystanders but you can 1. Thank the pussies on YouTube for sharing that bs.
2. Thank the pussies that are using it for gun fights.
3. Thank R* for not patching it

Thank you
  • brooklyn718 likes this

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:08 AM

I could careless if they use it as a full on passive, but using it for gun fights is bs. I think anyone has the right to be frustrated at that type of bs regardless of what game.

On Starcraft, I beat map hackers with map hack, I detect ur ass map hacking, I'm turning mine on.

On CSS you use aim hack, I prefire your ass.

And so on.

Fighting fire with fire

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:10 AM

Suck a chrome dick

Lol probably mad theres a way to counter it hahahahahaha

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:11 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 18 November 2013 - 09:13 AM.

Please, the only thing im acknowledging is the fact that they are cheating and I hate cheaters,
1. Define this griefing

2. How come? So they are able to cheat but yet I shouldn't do anything about it even if I could?

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:13 AM

dude, you are not 'assasinating the dictator' or 'blowing up the terrorist training camp',  you are 'throwing the nuke on hiroshima' and 'spraying agent orange above vietnam'.

1 god mode glitcher really is no excuse to freeze and possibly brick all the other poor chap's consoles so stop pretending you are doing a good deed.

you are an outright asshole

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:16 AM

So is this wrong? Why the f*ck should I let a cheater ruin the fun when I can ruin his?

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:20 AM

Lol

dude, you are not 'assasinating the dictator' or 'blowing up the terrorist training camp',  you are 'throwing the nuke on hiroshima' and 'spraying agent orange above vietnam'.

1 god mode glitcher really is no excuse to freeze and possibly brick all the other poor chap's consoles so stop pretending you are doing a good deed.

you are an outright asshole

Lol okay this is not world war 2 or Vietnam war, it's a game. Apples and oranges my friend.

Maybe this way people will recognize that if the god mode fag didn't use his god mode, then the tow truck nuke wouldn't have dropped. Hence more hate towards the god mode glitchers.

Like I said I dont abuse the tow truck, only when it becomes necessary(god mode users)

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:20 AM Edited by vince91, 18 November 2013 - 09:21 AM.

So is this wrong? Why the f*ck should I let a cheater ruin the fun when I can ruin his?

ruin his fun by leaving the session. others will do the same when they meet him believe me. 

yes it is WRONG to f*ck up everyones console just to annoy 1 glitcher in the lobby. how come you can't get that in that retard head of yours? are you 5?

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

Besides locking up everyone's consoles allows everyone to find new sessions. Win win

chris
  • chris

Everton FC

• The Connection

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:25 AM

I can't wait to brag about being god on GTA Online on my next date, she'll be sure to spend the night with a badass like my virtual online character.

• Blasterman4EVER likes this

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:26 AM

Besides locking up everyone's consoles allows everyone to find new sessions. Win win

yes.. if their data is not corrupted so they have to re-install the entire f*cking game..  and if the freeze did not brick the console so they have to get it fixed by sony/microsoft and have to wait over a month to get it back :/  f*cking idiot

greasemeat
  • greasemeat

Beefy Cheesy Glory

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:27 AM

So the tow truck can destroy a console? Holy sh*t, how does this guy think it's justified??

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:27 AM

ruin his fun by leaving the session. others will do the same when they meet him believe me. 

yes it is WRONG to f*ck up everyones console just to annoy 1 glitcher in the lobby. how come you can't get that in that retard head of yours? are you 5?

Sorry mind reader I'm not 5, and no I'm not going to give the satisfaction to the cheater by leaving session. Not my style.

Stop cheating or Gtfo, really simple, so spread the word.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:31 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 18 November 2013 - 09:33 AM.

So the tow truck can destroy a console? Holy sh*t, how does this guy think it's justified??

No it doesn't, these guys are just trying to stop the counter so they can continue their bs.

My crew have been doing this on a daily basis on the ps3 and never has it corrupted anything beside maybe the fun the cheaters are having.

The save is stored on the servers side/cloud, only sp mode save is on hdd.

Nice try tho guys!

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

Op you're a f*ckwit. If the guy has got mode get him kicked or change session. You're ruining possibly 14 other people's sessions.

• vince91 and Edwin like this

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

We can continue this all day, but in the end, I/we won't stop until the bs stops.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:38 AM

We can continue this all day, but in the end, I/we won't stop until the bs stops.

Or until you get hit by a tow truck in real life, which I hope comes first. You and your entire crew are pathetic little bitches.

• vince91 likes this

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:38 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 18 November 2013 - 09:42 AM.

Op you're a f*ckwit. If the guy has got mode get him kicked or change session. You're ruining possibly 14 other people's sessions.

Too bad, don't look at me, it's the god mode abuser that have brought this upon everyone.

You act like my 10 man team want to stop doing what we doing. Please, just tired of the bs.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:39 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 18 November 2013 - 09:40 AM.

Or until you get hit by a tow truck in real life, which I hope comes first. You and your entire crew are pathetic little bitches.
AAA gold club+
Situational awareness.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

Please, the only thing im acknowledging

Let me just stop you right there, it's too late for that. You already acknowledged that you're a worse griefer than they are by apologizing for all the collateral damage you cause. One person griefs you, and you grief 14 innocent people in response. And in a much worse way, freezing their consoles.

This isn't fighting fire with fire. Fighting fire with fire would be if you also used the invincibility glitch. No, what you're doing here is called "getting butthurt that the bully picked on you during recess so you brought a gun into school and killed everyone".

Oh yeah, and I know you're excited to brag about what a tough cool griefer badass you are for freezing a ton of random people every time you get a grain of sand in your vagina, but how about you calm the f*ck down and stop quadruple posting, thanks.

• EyeMacHunt and UnicornAssassin like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users