Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

Can't you join a crew?

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

Aw bless you lol, I'd give you a tank if I could but I'm XBL I'm afraid :(

Sometimes it's best just to leave the session. At the end of the day, you might think leaving the session will give them satisfaction but trust me, they get a lot more from just killing you over and over again :/

• eric91611 likes this

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

rockstar give us a rotar.

eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

This kid, I can't even think of the sentence to insult him... I'll let someone else do it. Also, grow a pair and learn to join a new session(no one gives a f*ck... well maybe just yourself).

Here let me hit myself in the head with something hard so we'll be on equal ground.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:47 PM Edited by SLUGFly, 18 November 2013 - 03:48 PM.

This is real low. You must suck horribly at this game. Next time this happens leave the session instead of be a newb.

This is politics and multiplayer. Breaking the code and cheating - that's low. Harassment is low. Assistance and teamwork are not.

And quit? That's weak advice.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

Why wouldn't you just set a bounty on them? That's the whole point of bounties...

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

Airstrike, mercenaries, muggers, bounties, RPG's grenade launchers, sticky bombs & heavy sniper. More then enough options out there to take care of asswipe griefers like them.
  • eric91611 likes this

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

I can deal with tanks.  And I do it gratis.

But I'm on Xbox.

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

I could do it myself but these little trolls were abusing me.with tanks it was hella mean they wouldnt let me even move and i went into passive still kept running me over tried and couldnt kill them. It was f*cked up they were trolling me through gta. Literally terrorizing me. And im not gonna be a pussy and leave thats how terrorists win. I need someone who is a brutal killer and knows how to take out tanks to help me either get on with me and help me kill them or do it yourself with me in the channel i'll have my friend set continuous bounties on me and let you kill me or ill give upgraded cars or psn cash card. Please help me out someone id really appreciate it.

butthurt cream?

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

This is real low. You must suck horribly at this game. Next time this happens leave the session instead of be a newb.

lol I don't see how not being able to kill a guy in a tank is being a newb.

I mean come on. Let's be serious here. IT'S A TANK. IT SHOOTS BOMBS THAT KILL PEOPLES.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

I could help. I know how to snipe them out or how to get them out lol.

But don't think I am some sort of awesome hero who never fails because I am surely not that at all.

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

noob-56631.jpg

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

That's not them griefing, that's just you being terrible.

Griefing you with a tank would be something you'd enjoy even less. Like if they kept tapping you with the tank gun to knock you on the ground, but not hard enough to deal any damage, and repeated it every time you stood up. Permanent stunlock. The only way to escape is to find a new session, but if they see your blip change to "paused" then they immediately kill you. Rinse and repeat.

Of course, you could deal with that the same way you could deal with this, by finding a new session as soon as you respawn. If you weren't so intent on trying to fight tanks while on foot, you'd have left the area or the session immediately.

This kid, I can't even think of the sentence to insult him... I'll let someone else do it.

I think he's already done a really good job of that on his own.

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

Not sure how this works on PSN, but if you're on XBL, I know you could also do this - if quitting the session for good is a huge blow to your ego:

1. Leave to Xbox Home

2. Start up GTA again

3. Press Xbox button, go to "friends tab"

4 Switch over to the list of recently encountered players

5. Join the session of the player that was trolling (if you're not able to join him, join other players that were in that session)

6. Assuming you spawn at property, you can call a tank and combat him/her

lilpokerface
  • lilpokerface

ME

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

I would be glad to help. I am a griefer who enjoys griefing griefers. My psn is same

lilpokerface
  • lilpokerface

ME

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

I would be glad to help. I am a griefer who enjoys griefing griefers. My psn is same

Oh yeah, its 7 k a head.

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

LOL didn't even notice I was attacked for my solution.  Why?  I offered a serious and simple solution to your problem

amine-griffy
  • amine-griffy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

Best way to beat a tank is to wait until his tank get destroyed which is it will eventually cause police cars gonna keep hitting it , then snipe the troll and spawn kill him or get a tank by yourself its easy to have a tank just one of your friends who has one you can use or glitch it its easy . I'm so sorry mate I wish if I was in that session where that troll I could give you a tank and bring my personal tank to support you .

soldat89
  • soldat89

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

Kamikazee them with a personal vehicle a bunch of times over and over until they get bad sport.

Tanks have totally ruined the online it's ridiculous what was rockstar thinking by making them buyable??

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:09 AM Edited by AzraelX, 19 November 2013 - 12:11 AM.

I like how you think being a PK means being a griefer, and how you being a PKK somehow makes you a griefer.

Good stuff. I'm giving this thread a free bump so I can keep enjoying the show.

Edit: Sorry, I almost forgot this is a multilingual forum. Here, I'll translate that last sentence for you:

"Grief stuff. I'm griefing this thread a grief bump so I can keep griefing the grief."

Carry on.

lilpokerface
  • lilpokerface

ME

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

I'm Griefer Sutherland

Couldn't insert pic :(

thejack0ff
  • thejack0ff

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:16 AM

We all know that the only way to get into heaven is to pay for WinRAR...

LOL I'm not going to heaven I guess!

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:26 AM

Kamikazee them with a personal vehicle a bunch of times over and over until they get bad sport.

Tanks have totally ruined the online it's ridiculous what was rockstar thinking by making them buyable??

Exactly, lol. The only way it should be obtainable is by stealing it through the heavily guarded military base...

It might not seem like a HUGE issue now, but if GTAO really is expected to last as long as Rockstar wants it to... imagine 6, 7 months from now, when many people will have reached level 70, and saved up 3 million dollars... every single person will have a tank (whether legit or illegit) and it's gonna be annoying as f*ck.

Dilin Dafonte
  • Dilin Dafonte

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

This kid, I can't even think of the sentence to insult him... I'll let someone else do it. Also, grow a pair and learn to join a new session(no one gives a f*ck... well maybe just yourself).

Here let me hit myself in the head with something hard so we'll be on equal ground.

sh*t you thought we were equal? Damn, I had to bang my head against the wall for a good hour to just understand your level of stupidity.

eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

To all the people who defended me thanks all your other losers should be castrated as not to spread your stupidity

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:28 AM

To all the people who defended me thanks all your other losers should be castrated as not to spread your stupidity

he mad

• eric91611 likes this

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:37 AM

Just see if you can pay them to leave you alone?

damn bro. That's ice cold.

OP what Seanathon said.  Quite the session after reporting their gamer tags.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:38 AM

lol I don't see how not being able to kill a guy in a tank is being a newb.

I mean come on. Let's be serious here. IT'S A TANK. IT SHOOTS BOMBS THAT KILL PEOPLES.

stop trolling

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users