» «
Photo

Will pay someone to find and kill griefers in gta for me

57 replies to this topic
eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:59 AM Edited by GunWrath, 18 November 2013 - 07:11 AM.

I could do it myself but these little trolls were abusing me.with tanks it was hella mean they wouldnt let me even move and i went into passive still kept running me over tried and couldnt kill them. It was f*cked up they were trolling me through gta. Literally terrorizing me. And im not gonna be a pussy and leave thats how terrorists win. I need someone who is a brutal killer and knows how to take out tanks to help me either get on with me and help me kill them or do it yourself with me in the channel i'll have my friend set continuous bounties on me and let you kill me or ill give upgraded cars or psn cash card. Please help me out someone id really appreciate it.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:00 AM

This is real low. You must suck horribly at this game. Next time this happens leave the session instead of be a newb.

• AzraelX likes this

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:09 AM

Just see if you can pay them to leave you alone?

eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:09 AM Edited by eric91611, 18 November 2013 - 07:15 AM.

Can u read they were triple teaming me with tanks. . . Thats low. And your a troll too o obviously i dont want your opionion.
Trolls please dont waste my topic space with trolling omg ur you two are probably just littlw bitches who troll in tanks all day long too. Please only respond if your not gonna just be an asshole. These guys were being f*cked up and they deserve to be killed in every session they go into. Reporting griefers doesnt even work so i want to make sure they get what they deserve.
  • ShinyBacon likes this

ShinyBacon
  • ShinyBacon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:10 AM

This is real low. You must suck horribly at this game. Next time this happens leave the session instead of be a newb.

He sucks horribly at the game? Yeah, that makes total sense since he's been tormented by trolls in tanks.

Your first statement was correct though, the situation is a real low for everyone involved.

There's ways of killing the tank driver without destroying the tank,

just in case they (probably have) glitched their tank to be insured.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:11 AM

We all get frustrated but please don't come online just airing people's gamertags and expecting to send our ELITE INTERNET ASSASSINS after them.

If you need help, let it be known and communicate through PM's with other peoples information. I removed their gamertags for now, that should be sufficient enough. 

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:12 AM

Can u read they were triple teaming me with tanks. . . Thats low. And your a troll too o obviously i dont want your opionion.

You sound like a total loser.

• 727gta, AzraelX and Andy_lattermen like this

Mr Grandis
  • Mr Grandis

Scratch Here: ███████

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:16 AM

Why don't you just leave the room if you can't fight them all? Problem solved.

ZhiMing
  • ZhiMing

Gang Bangers

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:18 AM

Let me know when this happen again, i will give you a tank  :)

eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:18 AM

You sound like a total loser.
Your mom doesnt think im a loser.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:20 AM

Trolls please dont waste my topic space with trolling omg ur you two are probably just littlw bitches who troll in tanks all day long too. Please only respond if your not gonna just be an asshole. These guys were being f*cked up and they deserve to be killed in every session they go into. Reporting griefers doesnt even work so i want to make sure they get what they deserve.

Now you just sound like a little bitch.

eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:22 AM Edited by eric91611, 18 November 2013 - 07:24 AM.

Thanks to the people who didnt keep trolling me to the others your all going to hell anyways. And if you read my post alwonboy youd have ur answer

eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:26 AM

i bet thats what your dad says to you all the time loser get off topic. And off my jock jeez you must be in love with me u wont get off my dick. No i will not be ur bitch, fagget

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Bustre

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:26 AM

ELITE INTERNET ASSASSINS

I AM AN ELITE INTERNET ASSASSIN!!!!!!

SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST WITH A SITREP AND I SHALL RISE TO THE CHALLENGE!!!!

...must be on PS3 and a Bad Sport, though.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:29 AM

i bet thats what your dad says to you all the time loser get off topic. And off my jock jeez you must be in love with me u wont get off my dick. No i will not be ur bitch, fagget

Now you sound like a teenage bitch. Not so little, has a bit more bite, but still a bitch.

• don_pepe23 and a20characterusername like this

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:31 AM

haha can't even defend himself.

• AzraelX and a20characterusername like this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:32 AM

Boy, that escalated quickly. :lol:

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:33 AM

#yoloswag4jesus

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:40 AM

#yoloswag4jesus

And then you go straight to hell for trolling.

Dilin Dafonte
  • Dilin Dafonte

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:40 AM

This kid, I can't even think of the sentence to insult him... I'll let someone else do it. Also, grow a pair and learn to join a new session(no one gives a f*ck... well maybe just yourself).

• AzraelX likes this

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:48 AM

It's simple. Set a bounty on the kid trolling you. A big bounty. Then, call Lester to get you off the radar for a minute and drive out of the area. Then, go get RPGs grenades and stickies and blow up the tank.

Best place to destroy tanks is from rooftops behind ledges in cover because they can't shoot up there.

I'd help but I'm on XBL.
  • (OO)SKYLINE(OO) likes this

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:49 AM

Thanks to the people who didnt keep trolling me to the others your all going to hell anyways. And if you read my post alwonboy youd have ur answer

OP dies

Goes to Heaven

Is trolled by people in tanks, killed over and over and repeatedly sent to Heaven each time.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:50 AM

We all know that the only way to get into heaven is to pay for WinRAR...

• SAVILLAIN and thejack0ff like this

Dilin Dafonte
  • Dilin Dafonte

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:50 AM

OP dies

Goes to Heaven

Is trolled by people in tanks, killed over and over and repeatedly sent to Heaven each time.

LOL; shame I can't go to "hell" coughatheismcough

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:54 AM Edited by Jack Reacher, 18 November 2013 - 07:54 AM.

OP dies

Goes to Heaven

You know what would be funny, if in the bible God says you don't go to hell if you don't believe in the bible. But in order to believe that you have to BLUURLURLRULRUBLBLBULUR RELIGION TOPIC BLURLURLURLRRRLURLURLUR

• a20characterusername likes this

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:56 AM

OP dies

Goes to Heaven

You know what would be funny, if in the bible God says you don't go to hell if you don't believe in the bible. But in order to believe that you have to BLUURLURLRULRUBLBLBULUR RELIGION TOPIC BLURLURLURLRRRLURLURLUR

Speaking of religion, isn't Obama just awesome?

• a20characterusername likes this

Dilin Dafonte
  • Dilin Dafonte

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:56 AM Edited by Dilin Dafonte, 18 November 2013 - 07:57 AM.

OP dies

Goes to Heaven

Nice save. lol

Trenchfoot321, on 17 Nov 2013 - 11:56 PM, said:

Speaking of religion, isn't Obama just awesome?

LOL

ThaReefer
  • ThaReefer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

psn? add me but im still in bad sport for the next 10days lol... but hey i cant blame my jet xD psn same as this

GoldMouf
  • GoldMouf

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:06 PM

GoldMouf
  • GoldMouf

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:07 PM

Shut yo bitch ass up eric91611

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users