Photo

Hmm

12 replies to this topic
ahmadjufri
  • ahmadjufri

Punk-ass Bitch

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:16 AM

Losing cops in Online are easier than V. 

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:26 AM

Losing the cops is hard?

generalpudim
  • generalpudim

kill me...

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:30 AM

Losing the cops is hard?

that is what i was thinkin,everyone says ''the cops are hard to escape,fix it rockstar'' and sh*t,but they are actually easy

GTA_REEFER
  • GTA_REEFER

Eye in the sky

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:41 AM

Do people read? It says they are EASIER (more easy). Anyways, i think they are easier. The only time i think they are too vicious is when you transition cars or when you fall on the ground. Then you're f*cked.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:33 AM

They are not hard to loose, but they are too aggressive. They will come after you for nothing, even killing an other player.. It is very annoying, and they should have a higher tolerance. 

high247
  • high247

@HighOnBeats

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:10 AM

They are not hard to loose, but they are too aggressive. They will come after you for nothing, even killing an other player.. It is very annoying, and they should have a higher tolerance. 

Cops should come for that.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:12 AM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 18 November 2013 - 08:13 AM.

Cops should come for that.

No. They should come for killing NPCs, or blowing things up. I don't want the cops to come after me when I kill a bounty or a griefer :(

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:22 AM

I think the cops seem to spawn further away in Online - I get the red/blue flash then immediately it switches to evade and I can often hide before they arrive in the area, or drive off and avoid starting a pursuit at all. That's how it feels to me at any rate.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:30 AM

I think the cops seem to spawn further away in Online - I get the red/blue flash then immediately it switches to evade and I can often hide before they arrive in the area, or drive off and avoid starting a pursuit at all. That's how it feels to me at any rate.

Yes, I have often (not always) noticed that also in GTA0, and as you say, it's all about whether you get a chance to hide or not.  If you get surrounded by aggressive cops on your tail (and spawning down the road in front of you), then you have a long frantic chase ahead. 

Sometimes that is fun, but it's annoying as hell when you are grinding for a few bucks on a mission or store robbery. 

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:33 AM

It's easier because cops spawn less in online and if they chase other players then they don't spawn almost at all, or the game would overload

Steverino322
  • Steverino322

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:17 PM

Do people read? It says they are EASIER (more easy). Anyways, i think they are easier. The only time i think they are too vicious is when you transition cars or when you fall on the ground. Then you're f*cked.

lol or when you're riding a motorcycle. They rear end you just like they do when you drive a car except it f*cks your sh*t up instantly.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

1-star cops should not be as aggressive as they are currently.

Not as reckless as shooting the suspect, ramming him etc.

Following with headlights yes, shoot at tires at the max. Use a Nightstick or Taser if on foot. Only fire if the Suspect draws a weapon.

2-Star ones should of course be more aggressive than 1-star but still not as aggressive as they are currently in-game

3-star is  where it's at though.

Elscoumouno95
  • Elscoumouno95

Bleeder burger eater !

• Members
  • France

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

There are a lot of problems with cops in GTA V.

Actually they'r all medium, when you did a bad thing and you escape from the last area they saw you. They'r not going around the last zone you'r seen oh no, they follow you like if they know where you are.

like:

"-Hey John we need to go at sandy shores the last place we saw the criminal !

-f*ck that let's go drive on this trail here..."

They're any cops do a patrol when you'r not wanted, there are sometimes a cop following a bad guy and kill him. But cops patrol ? Not in GTA V... But when you'r wanted BIM ! A giant army against you ! It's funnier when you'r wanted because you'r drunk....

The only way i know to escape the police it's to drive in the hills.

Even you never put out your weapon, they'r gonna to shot you with no reasons and at each shot of course they hit you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users