GTA5 females look like Javier Bardem.

25 replies to this topic
CrazyFerret
  • CrazyFerret

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

So my girlfriend just went and bought GTA5 yesterday, cause she has some friends doing the Online part of it, and she wanted to play with them.

Tonight, she called me out to look at her "character" and all I could say was...

"OMG.. you look like a guy in drag!"

So she decided to change it around, and thats when I got a good look at the whole character creation process and, I hate to say it...

I am very disappointed with Rock Star; after all the great female characters throughout the previous GTA games, especially GTA4...

All the females in GTA5, depending on hair styles... either look like  Javier Bardem portraying his Anton Chigurh character from No County for Old Men, while either dressed up in drag and ready for the BDSM convention, or ready to go work the Motel Parking lot... or the shorter hair styles make all the females look like like Arnold Schwarzenegger in drag...

Pretty much all the character models are pretty horrible and embarrassing compared to the higher quality textures used on characters in GTA4...

Sorry, just felt like I had to rant, as this was my first impression of the over all game and if I were Rock Star, I'd be embarrassed to have shipped the game like this...

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:46 AM

I, for one, have to agree with you. Where I think they really messed up was having the "Heritage" portion. I haven't played GTA 4 online (even though I do have it) so I can't speak on how the characters look compared to now. But I can see MANY similarities in all the characters within GTAV Online.

I always prefer the classic build your character from the ground up. Facial features (cheek bones, lips, forehead, eye distance, eye brows, body build, etc.).

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:46 AM

Yeah,

I don't know what the f*&k I did but my chick character looks like she has a 5 o'clock shadow??? I already invested some time leveling  her up so I don't want to start over either. Makeup doesn't seem to help either :dozing:

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

NO BULLSHlT ALLOWED Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:20 AM

Really ?

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

CrazyFerret
  • CrazyFerret

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:02 AM

Not the close up views...

But the third person views when you're out there running around... all the females look horrible and they're much too masculine in build and physique, which is plainly obvious in the second picture above when you look at th e backside view in the mirror.

The faces are too blocky and have no way to adjust the cheekbones; and yes that second one looks astonishingly like Javier Bardem with boobs, dressed up in drag and make up, and all ready for a BDSM convention...

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:18 AM

lol'd ....

LKF94
  • LKF94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:23 AM Edited by LKF94, 18 November 2013 - 09:26 AM.

2u8l440.jpg

2q0vl7c.jpg

Think she looks cool to be honest, i know all the specifications if you want them

but i agree, chin and cheekbones look too masculine

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

Really ?

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Yours actually look good FR Player
I swear mine's got a kinda masculine jawline and she needs a shave ill post some pics here when I figure out how to do from phone. Gotta find my photobucket app.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:48 PM

The females look good after 30-40 minutes of tweaking

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:53 PM Edited by Malibu454, 18 November 2013 - 01:02 PM.

null_zpsa0ea59f9.jpg
Can't really see the stubble in this pic but, oh well..
I heard there was good cosmetic surgeon in LS but I can't seem
to find their office in the city and I'm not going to take her to that Hack out in the country.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:56 PM

The females look good after 30-40 minutes of tweaking

That's the problem I didn't tweak her enough, it was late at night, drank too many Pisswasser's and I'm playing on a non HDTV

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

They really needed to let us choose from what is available in the engine. Just look at some of the girls on the beach then look at your own character. At this point, I would be willing to give R* $5 to let me choose any of those women models instead of my own.

The waist line when choosing clothes is just horrible.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:02 PM

Make a new one :)

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:05 PM

Make a new one :)

Yeah I think I might do that
But sucks that I leveled her up to 17 already and she has a good collection of rides being she has millions in the shared acct from the other character that's lvl86

MysterBeefy
  • MysterBeefy

aaaand I love you.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:24 PM

I know your pain. It seems like lvl 1 to lvl 25-ish is painstakingly slow. Slightly off-topic, but does anyone know if/how to unlock those two other character slots when choosing your character. I get in moods on how I want to look at a particular time and don't like being stuck looking a certain way because my characters have a "personality". Is that weird? yeah, probably...

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

Really ?

Yours actually look good FR Player
I swear mine's got a kinda masculine jawline and she needs a shave ill post some pics here when I figure out how to do from phone. Gotta find my photobucket app.

When starting Online, I lost my character several times, so I had the time to take notes on which parents to use and try different combinations.

Yes I've seen some ugly transsexuals, both in the character creator and in-game. I especially remember one black "woman" who looked like a very very ugly ghetto guy, I had nightmares, I'm wondering how the guy could play with .. "her".

I can't play with a character I'm not okay with, honestly.

Some actually does look like that yes :
945065-javier-bardem-l-effet-meche.jpg

But take more time to create your female character.. until you're happy with her face.

BrowserSnake
  • BrowserSnake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

Mine looks somewhat ok, but still looks likes a man under certain lighting conditions and hair styles. The biggest disappointment besides the laughable face customization menu is that all female characters have boyish upper bodies. I think Rockstar decided they want all their online females to be transvestites. They even rub it in your face by having some NPC's shout out "You look like a tranny!" Gee thanks.

0_0.jpg

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

Some dude called me a Bitch after I punched him in the face!

Would you believe...!!

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:55 PM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 19 November 2013 - 01:57 PM.

Here is my character. Looks like a guy when you see her in profile, big and pointy nose and the cheekbones are really masculine. The boobs are really "saggy", like she had big boobs and then lost weight so the boobs became tiny and saggy. It shows really good with this top on, she shouldn't wear it. But from certain angles she looks decent.. Lots of sports, sleep and legal work. She also have a very bad posture when jogging :(

0_0.jpg

I'll actually create a new character today just to see how pretty I can make her :D

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

I am shocked with all the homos at R* not one of them could get makeup right. Then again they might not be gay. All the upper level apts have the same look. 

MysterBeefy
  • MysterBeefy

aaaand I love you.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

I think the woman I made doesn't look bad, but almost every woman character looks the same, so I don't see how spending a lot of time tweaking her look could make it much better.

0_0.jpg

Granted, she looks tired, and has a wide jaw, but I just don't see dude.

wickedwayzme
  • wickedwayzme

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:30 PM Edited by wickedwayzme, 19 November 2013 - 10:31 PM.

0_0.jpg

I'm not seeing it.

But I have to admit all the make up looks really, really bad. Shades on at all times is a must. 

Zankou
  • Zankou

Crew: TGMC

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

I don't think their upper bodies are "boyish", just "athletic". I mean in this line of work, they're not going to be dainty.

Anyways, mine looks pretty good. Granted this is an old pic of her.

0_0.jpg

Spyrothedragon9972
  • Spyrothedragon9972

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:59 AM

Really ?

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

You wouldn't happen to remember which parents or grand parents you chose, would you?

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

Really ?

*pics*

You wouldn't happen to remember which parents or grand parents you chose, would you?

hmm.. I can't remember the exact combo, but :

The four grand parents are 4 or 1
first couple : grand mother 4 / grand father 1 (or vice versa)

second couple, same : grand mother 4 / grand father 1 (or vice versa)

just try different combo, there is only four anyway (4-1/4-1 , 4-1/1-4,,, 1-4/1-4 or 1-4/4-1)

I think it's 4-1/4-1

For the first parent 'bar', choose all the way to the mother side
for the second, it's 1/3 to the mother side

And make up (important lol) it's a simple smokey one, can't tell the name.

Spyrothedragon9972
  • Spyrothedragon9972

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:21 AM

Really ?

*pics*

hmm.. I can't remember the exact combo, but :

The four grand parents are 4 or 1
first couple : grand mother 4 / grand father 1 (or vice versa)

second couple, same : grand mother 4 / grand father 1 (or vice versa)

just try different combo, there is only four anyway (4-1/4-1 , 4-1/1-4,,, 1-4/1-4 or 1-4/4-1)

I think it's 4-1/4-1

For the first parent 'bar', choose all the way to the mother side
for the second, it's 1/3 to the mother side

And make up (important lol) it's a simple smokey one, can't tell the name.

I appreciate the help.  I'll try my best to re-create your character.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users