» «

Survival Missions Weapons Locations

2 replies to this topic
  • itzdono

Let's Rock!

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:04 AM

Can't find any maps of where weapons spawn in Survival missions. Looking for the RPG's to take out the helicopters. Does anybody use the air support on their phone? It sucks you can't climb up on roofs anymore. I wonder what they're going to patch this week. Also looking to put together a crew to play some survival maps. Hit me up on psn: donorules

or Rockstar Social Club: Donorules.

Either join my crew or send me a request for yours. You get more points. Looking to put together a team for upcoming heists, as well. I got money & the heist room. I'm ready to go. Let me know when's a good time to play & your specialty, like flying, shooting, driving. I'm a pretty good driver & I don't mind farming the races, if you're down for that, too. I'm usually on late night EST.

• mike-commander

LSSM- Commissioner

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:05 PM

Normally in survivals, RPGs don't spawn until rounds 4-6. And when they do, they'll show up on the minimap.

Anyway, I'll send you a request for my friend's crew, Los Santos Sons of Mayhem, on Social Club. We do a ton of survivals and are located in EST as well. Also down for farming races.

• DJS

• GTAF Crew
  • Scotland

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:40 PM Edited by .DJS., 18 November 2013 - 01:41 PM.

I noticed that the weapons usually rotate every round, which is a pain in the ass cause if you see a rpg in your current round, chances are it will be replaced by something else before you get a chance to grab it. Its always fun running around with the weapons you picked up in survival in freeroam.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users