• This topic is locked This topic is locked
176 replies to this topic
ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:02 PM

Indeed it was. Half the time I was wondering if Medic could even hear me. Was a new type of challenge but never the less, it was fun.
  • m3dic8d likes this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:08 PM

Well that is better than my experience to date. I did one as driver and one as guide. Niether of us were on mic and aparently niether of us had been on the track before. However both times, through considerable effort and patience we managed to finish the race...not to win though. All done with the left and right arrows.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

It would be much easier if they put a "straight" arrow in there. If someone doesn't have a mic and only sees the arrows but the check point is behind, you can two left or right arrows but not quickly, so sometimes the driver ends up looking retarded.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:00 PM

I always look retarded.

But in thier defence...they intend for people to use the mics...without them it is pretty useless to even call it a race lol

m3dic8d
  • m3dic8d

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:40 AM

Indeed it was. Half the time I was wondering if Medic could even hear me. Was a new type of challenge but never the less, it was fun.

I couldn't! lmao. My wife was sleeping so I didn't wanna turn it up too loud, half the time I couldn't hear you over the game

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:01 AM

as ive not ran one yet in the rally races does it 1-1 your mics (i.e driver - nav) or do you still hear the rest of the guys in the race??

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:57 AM

as ive not ran one yet in the rally races does it 1-1 your mics (i.e driver - nav) or do you still hear the rest of the guys in the race??

1-1. You only hear the other player you are with.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:41 PM

thats pretty cool, at least theres one thing R* seem to have got right lol.. would be so much confusion if you heard everyone, still yet to try my hand at a rally race

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:50 PM Edited by Nitty Don, 05 December 2013 - 12:50 PM.

Would take a Team GTA race any day over a rally race !! not much fun for the non mic players !!

If anyone else does not have a mic but is looking for the achievement the way I got mine was to host on Criminal Records nobody needs a co driver for that race lol

• ToBContinued08 likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:45 PM

do like a good gta race every now and then, although im usually a boost whore to keep my distance form rockets lol

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

do like a good gta race every now and then, although im usually a boost whore to keep my distance form rockets lol

That's me aswell lol

• mo-seph likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

That's me aswell lol

Sometine I fear we have too muchin common, you always seemto be neckn neck w me in races, similar driving styles and now I find your a speedfreak too lol

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:00 PM

That's me aswell lol

Sometine I fear we have too muchin common, you always seemto be neckn neck w me in races, similar driving styles and now I find your a speedfreak too lol

In GTA races i'm either boosting away from the pack about to run into someone who's a lap behind waiting to shoot me for getting ahead or i'm slowly limping along desperate to get to the next spanner like a drunk...pretty much sums my GTA races up lol

If i try to go toe t toe with weapons i get lashed haha

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:20 PM

Pretty much the way i roll too. Im planning on going after the associated awards soon though

serimos6
  • serimos6

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:52 PM Edited by serimos6, 09 December 2013 - 01:53 PM.

Hello guys, I'm serimos6 (heth6 is my PSN) and I am a commissioner for APEX Stalkers. Around a week or so ago one of your members (or leader) challenged us to a crew race, and I'm just letting you all know that we are highly interested, especially seeing that you guys have a pretty good member participation rate (considering the length of this topic) and more than likely enjoy racing clean, just as we do at APEX. So, sometime between now and next week we should set up a good day and time to have some races! If you guys are still interested be sure to either post on our crew social club page  or even our own website where a lot of our active members communicate. I'll also check back on this topic to hear a reply back on here, and look forward to racing with you all!

• cloudfuel and ToBContinued08 like this

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:07 PM

We are def. Interested in doing this. Not to mention, this will help us get more names on the approved racers thread.

The biggest hurdle I see is Timezone and knowing who can be on for sure. I'm open to any ideas you may have.

I was thinking that when we race, we play on a playlist. This way will keep track of individual points in which we can add our crew members points together, and the crew with the highest points, is dubbed King Of Playlist. But always open to ideas.

cloudfuel
  • cloudfuel

Clean Racer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:02 PM Edited by cloudfuel, 09 December 2013 - 04:02 PM.

Does APEX have an XBOX division?

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:46 PM Edited by GrndZero, 09 December 2013 - 04:47 PM.

Yes they do, it is the Apex_xb something or other. 17 members.

http://socialclub.ro...pex_stalkers_xb

serimos6
  • serimos6

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:55 PM

We are def. Interested in doing this. Not to mention, this will help us get more names on the approved racers thread.

The biggest hurdle I see is Timezone and knowing who can be on for sure. I'm open to any ideas you may have.

I was thinking that when we race, we play on a playlist. This way will keep track of individual points in which we can add our crew members points together, and the crew with the highest points, is dubbed King Of Playlist. But always open to ideas.

I really like the idea you have here, and our crew also has our own playlists that include all of the challenging race courses in GTA V right now, and we always play with traffic off, catchup off, and customs on of course, although traffic could be on or off given the preference. I think what we should do now is start to set up an official time, so the first question is are the majority of your members in the US? Or is it more of a European crew? 

serimos6
  • serimos6

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:45 PM

Also, just looked at the crew ranking in races and we're actually 96th in the world :D It will be a very close match i feel though. 

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:34 PM

Where is that seen?

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:39 PM

Holy hell...has the button at the top right of the crew/ gtaonline page that lets you choose between xbox and ps3 always been there? I have been like jonsing to see what kind of scores the top ps3 side of rrr has and it is right there....

serimos6
  • serimos6

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:52 PM

Holy hell...has the button at the top right of the crew/ gtaonline page that lets you choose between xbox and ps3 always been there? I have been like jonsing to see what kind of scores the top ps3 side of rrr has and it is right there....

Yeah man haha all you have to do is go to the social club page for your crew, go to the bottom and select "Crew Ranking" and then "Races" to get your crew's ranking in the world for races. 

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:36 AM

For time zones for us, I know of a few of us in the states, others in the UK. We are spread out for the most part.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:11 AM

Aparently i am third overall in the crew TBC. Better get mo-seph back to work lol. Your all vonna be in trouble when christmas vacation comes up. Hehe.

By the way check my page for all new fresh and tasteful pictures of my mains garage inventory.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:23 AM

Yeah man haha all you have to do is go to the social club page for your crew, go to the bottom and select "Crew Ranking" and then "Races" to get your crew's ranking in the world for races. 
It is different rankings for each console by the way. We are way smaller on xbox side but growing.

serimos6
  • serimos6

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:53 AM

For time zones for us, I know of a few of us in the states, others in the UK. We are spread out for the most part.

Okay, the members i have right now ready to go are 3, and 2 of them are some of our best racers. I also want in, how many members are you planning on having participate? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users