Sorry about that. Your def. in.

What's your PSN?

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

Thanks Guys .... look forward to it :)

I do believe I will be free for this, my rudimentary calculations make 4pm est about 9pm gmt so I should be good

I'll look out for inv's from 20:30 GMT onwards then, thanks for converting the time !!

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:01 PM Edited by A J, 19 November 2013 - 07:25 PM.

Good luck with this event tonight, if you are short on numbers feel free to throw me an invite ! 

PSN is ajbns87  ;)

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

Good luck with this event tonight, if you are short on numbers feel free to throw me an invite ! 

Will keep in mind. What's your PSN? If you don't want to post it here you can send me a PM and I'll look it up if we are short.

ryanhendry94
  • ryanhendry94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

I'm up for this.

Got your name down. 

Remember guys! Unless you're on Red Rum Racing Crew, I need your PSN so I can invite you accordingly.

Oops! My PSN name is ryanlinfield94 , only noticed now that I didn't leave it.

• ToBContinued08 likes this

hitek9
  • hitek9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:43 PM

Still room for one more? Psn: hitek9 add me im hopping on now

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:47 PM Edited by mo-seph, 19 November 2013 - 08:48 PM.

You should both jave a friend request from
M3 in case tbc doesnt see this, if theres room in the lobby ill invote you in once its setup

Or if u join the red rum racing crew youll get invited anyway, ill send u both crew invites

ChadMeatscalibur
  • ChadMeatscalibur

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

I'm on but no friend request. Who should I send one to to get an invite? Or is the event full?

ChadMeatscalibur
  • ChadMeatscalibur

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:04 PM Edited by ChadMeatscalibur, 19 November 2013 - 10:05 PM.

Hitek9 I spun you on accident one time and then you spent the rest of the race intentionally pit maneuvering me. Not sure how I feel about bothering racing w people like that? I even stopped so you could pass me back

hitek9
  • hitek9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

Hitek9 I spun you on accident one time and then you spent the rest of the race intentionally pit maneuvering me. Not sure how I feel about bothering racing w people like that? I even stopped so you could pass me back

My bad, u spun me out than saw you bumpin others. iWas racing clean before and after that. I didn't know if you were trolling and with no mic you didn't say anything. My bad. 

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

All that aside, I hope everyone had fun. That's what it all comes down too anyways. I look forward to racing with you all again real soon. I will be updating the OP soon (tomorrow or Thursday) with a new AD for the next race. 

Sorry I had to dip out so fast, had a friend show up unannounced :/ . 

T0lly
  • T0lly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

I got home too late to take part :-(

I am looking forward to next one. Please do a series of races.

• cloudfuel likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

We still got you in some races tho dude, despite your car disappearing so I couldnt see you lol

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:53 AM

I got home too late to take part :-(

I am looking forward to next one. Please do a series of races.

As in a Playlist? 

Gladly. :D

I believe the next race will take place on Saturday (11AM) or Sunday (When can y'all be on?).

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:51 AM

Just for time conversions 11am Sat would be 3pm gmt for those of us on U. Side of the pond, I may be free for this but sundays more likely for me, playlist would be good, me and t0lly were thinkin offroad after settin some world records on the New tracks , and I have a bifta now, crew coloured aswell
  • cloudfuel likes this

PSgtaplayer1
  • PSgtaplayer1

Collector

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:37 PM Edited by PSgtaplayer1, 20 November 2013 - 12:42 PM.

Ugh.. If the next race is going to be 11 am sat.. It'll be 12 midnight here. Kinda sad that it'll be hard for me to manage the time difference between where I live and where you guys are at.

Unless you guys would race at around 5pm EST Saturday, that's the time I normally play on a Sunday - 6am in my area time (yeah, I usually wake up early because I play basketball a lot in the morning) But I'm not gonna have you guys adjust for my time if it would be inconvenient for you.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:45 PM

Hey dude, theres some time between nw and then so hopefully we can arrange somethin, between yourself in the phillipines, t0lly and tobecontinued08 in the US and me Ash and Ryan in the UK we literally span the entire globe in terms of timescales
  • PSgtaplayer1 and ryanhendry94 like this

MysterBeefy
  • MysterBeefy

aaaand I love you.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:15 PM

Sorry for missing it. My wife wanted to play COD. It's a blessing and a curse. If anyone wants an extra body to do whatever, hit me up. There's nothing in this game I don't enjoy. Hell, some of the best times I've had were playing golf, and I hate golf IRL. 

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

Good  races last night Gents, should of really had that first race but a lapse of concentration on the final lap and I went from 1st to 3rd.

Hope my driving was considered fair ?

And look forward to future races :)

Bifta races would rock, if anyone makes a playlist would they mind listing the tracks here as I would like to do the same for my crew :)

0_0.jpg

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

Good  races last night Gents, should of really had that first race but a lapse of concentration on the final lap and I went from 1st to 3rd.

Bifta races would rock, if anyone makes a playlist would they mind listing the tracks here as I would like to do the same for my crew :)

0_0.jpg

Def. will. I'll be checking out the tracks today and compiling a list. I'm working on an excel sheet anyways with races and the # of people if can hold.
  • cloudfuel likes this

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

No probs just make sure they are off road tracks if your intending your list to be Bifta friendly ;)

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

Sorry for missing it. My wife wanted to play COD. It's a blessing and a curse. If anyone wants an extra body to do whatever, hit me up. There's nothing in this game I don't enjoy. Hell, some of the best times I've had were playing golf, and I hate golf IRL. 

Good reason for a divorce right there. 

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

I missed the race meet yesterday, is anyone gonna be on today/tonight?

I've tried to race today but it's just Down The Drain and Criminal Records over and over again and they do my head in

cloudfuel
  • cloudfuel

Clean Racer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:41 PM Edited by cloudfuel, 20 November 2013 - 10:42 PM.

@ToBContinued08, I'm looking to head up an Xbox event (once we get enough racers of course) and have had a few ideas that I'd like to run by you.

Also, I'm a major spreadsheet enthusiast.. so I'm always trying to come up with new ways I can use excel, formulas, etc... what were you trying to do for your spreadsheet?

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:58 PM

@ToBContinued08, I'm looking to head up an Xbox event (once we get enough racers of course) and have had a few ideas that I'd like to run by you.

Also, I'm a major spreadsheet enthusiast.. so I'm always trying to come up with new ways I can use excel, formulas, etc... what were you trying to do for your spreadsheet?

Shoot for the ideas. Help ya out as much as possible.

And as far as the spreadsheet goes, just get a list of all the land races, number of laps for Max payout (cash & RP), number of max players on each track, if the track is point to point or laps, and maybe the distance.
  • cloudfuel likes this

ryanhendry94
  • ryanhendry94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

0_0.jpg

I take it you were the guy in the lime green Feltzer? 

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

Yep Ryan, that was me !

As for Excel spread sheets I use them 8 hours a day for my job, so any questions just ask :)

• cloudfuel and ToBContinued08 like this

T0lly
  • T0lly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:43 PM Edited by T0lly, 21 November 2013 - 07:03 PM.

Not sure if this requires a new thread so will post here.
I am off work and is going to be bad weather tomorrow so I think I will dedicate the day to GTAO.

Hosting closed crew session for Red Rum Racing all day Friday 11/22.
Hosting races of all types, impromptu street racing, time challenges, stunt show and more. Show off you rides, chill, and have a good time. Bring some $ because betting is encouraged.

If you are already a member come on in. If you are thinking of joining or want to see if RRR1 is for you then request an invite.

Non RRR1 members allowed if they follow the gentleman's rules.
This will be a no griefing allowed, friendly zone. If you want to shoot at things go to another session.

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

Not sure if this requires a new thread so will post here.
I am off work and is going to be bad weather tomorrow so I think I will dedicate the day to GTAO.

Hosting closed crew session for Red Rum Racing all day Friday 11/22.
Hosting races of all types, impromptu street racing, time challenges, stunt show and more. Show off you rides, chill, and have a good time. Bring some $ because betting is encouraged.
If you are already a member come on in. If you are thinking of joining or want to see if RRR1 is for you then request an invite.

Non RRR1 members allowed if they follow the gentleman's rules.
This will be a no griefing allowed, friendly zone. If you want to shoot at things go to another session.

I'll see you at some point. Good idea btw. Very cool!!

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:26 AM

Definately, we had a similar thing tonight as there were a couple of us online and I invited everyone to a lobby for some impromptu racing (buggys up to northpoint was good) couple of circuits too

Hitek9 also joined us and hes a damn fibe racer, got alot of people to vote for on the approved racers thread

Ill be around evenin time gmt, around 8pm (I think 3, est and 2 cst) so as always im up fo. Taking the cars out for a spin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users