Photo

Can You Do The Tutorial By Yourself?

5 replies to this topic
PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX
  • PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

I am trying to get something accomplished with the tutorial and I just want to do it by myself. I have seen a few youtubers do this. So how do you?

WatcherCCG
  • WatcherCCG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:35 AM Edited by WatcherCCG, 18 November 2013 - 03:38 AM.

Well, there are two ways. One, your designated partner gets disconnected for some reason, leaving you to race Lamar alone. Two, the game can't find anyone also starting a new character when it loads the race, so it will eventually give up and let you run the race and the first few missions alone. On the plus side, you're guaranteed to keep that car you picked.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:06 PM

I was trying to do this myself. One guaranteed way of keeping the car you chose first is to win the Race. I was doing this to try and keep the Asea. The only problem I had is once we all spawned after the race, the car got stuck and botched the whole scenario.

PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX
  • PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

Yea I see youtubers doing this stuff alone so they can get the asea. I really want the car and have no real way of getting it

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

Prankster

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

Invite only
Just u and lamar race he's level 90 aparently too

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

Actually he is level 99 but how do you do that section in an invite only?

Taking a stab at guessing here but do you exit out of the waiting for players screen somehow then start a new session from single player? I am not sure if you can exit out of the tutorial in that way is why I ask.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users