Nobody is happy. Everybody's angry.

35 replies to this topic
rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:50 AM

Not to mention the voice chat. Somebody has a non american accent? He's going to get ripped to shreds.
Somebody has a young voice? Another pile of insults.
Somebody died too much? More insults and raging.

I'm glad I'm a dog.. I mean, woof woof!

INvNk6q.jpg

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:57 AM Edited by Tantrix, 18 November 2013 - 09:57 AM.

The answer:  Play GTA IV on PC, wait for GTA V on PC...problem solved.  Consoles are notorious for pre-teens and pricks.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:57 AM

I think the amounts of under 18 playing this game is pretty disgusting, it really pisses me off, the parents should be ashamed. Still it does anger me when I hear kids being verbally abused by other players, they wouldn't do that in real life face to face

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:03 AM

I think the amounts of under 18 playing this game is pretty disgusting, it really pisses me off, the parents should be ashamed. Still it does anger me when I hear kids being verbally abused by other players, they wouldn't do that in real life face to face

Nah man kids should be allowed to play at a young age, its when games like this are the most fun. 

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:12 AM

Kids, indeed. But I see adults raging as well. I lost my sh*t a few times too. When somebody shoots me on sight while I am trying to restore my faith in humanity by being nice, it can happen.
And sometimes you think you're killing a kid that is playing a girl in pink clothing, right? I had one fight with a raging kid today. The only thing is... when my crew mate said "Go home and cry to your momma boy", we've got an answer "I am a woman!!"
No f*cking sh*t. I swear she sounded like a young kid, but I realized that she was a black woman with a "Dark voice" as my friend called it.

I had a few kids in my session that were nice and quite funny. I helped them a bit, defended them against a guy that kept killing them, even gave them my tank. They were just having fun, exploring and killing NPCs, not annoying any player, and yet somebody thought they were a problem and he went after them. Adults can be ruthless, kids just don't know any better sometimes.
But yes, kids are way more vulnerable to rage.

Cool Story Bro
  • Cool Story Bro

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

I agree with op

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users