u mad bro

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
179 replies to this topic
Prototype.Prodigy
  • Prototype.Prodigy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

The Entity has the Best Handling, and Ultimately that's what really matters in the End.

Top Speed is Garbage if You can't Control it.

Oh and the Entity has the Sexiest Shape of all the Cars I think.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:38 AM

LOL Top Gear  most  people  don't even know TVR is, and I know quite a bit about cars, and the Speed  12 is a forgotten lost monster.  Bugatti and Koenigsegg is nothing to sneeze at, but I could find better vehicles to burn my money on.  I would settle  for a closed cabin offshore power  boat with turbine engines. Now that would be a million well spent, minus the gasoline tanker truck u would have to own just to enjoy operating .

I WOULD KILL TO GET MY HANDS ON A SPEED12!!!!!!!!! One of the sexiest cars of ALL TIME!!!!!!!

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

Dear lord, I hope you all play on Auto Aim.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:45 AM

@Perceus...............Dude personally  even if u could find the 1 person who has the  prototype/production model......I think they would laugh at anyone even with a 10mill offer for it........INCREDIBLY RARE..........Probably the rarest unknown super car in the world to the general public

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

@Perceus...............Dude personally  even if u could find the 1 person who has the  prototype/production model......I think they would laugh at anyone even with a 10mill offer for it........INCREDIBLY RARE..........Probably the rarest unknown super car in the world to the general public

I can think of multiple models and companies that that title could belong to. But yea undoubtedly I agree.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:55 AM

It broke every dyno it was ever strapped to,  no one really knows  even the true output of it. But I imagine the person who owns  either has some sort of Nascar level racing certification,  or doesn't drive it period, because  even if u dent it where are u gonna find a part for it. The car even if it went into production  was not for your average joe ferarri driver  

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:57 AM

It broke every dyno it was ever strapped to,  no one really knows  even the true output of it. But I imagine the person who owns  either has some sort of Nascar level racing certification,  or doesn't drive it period, because  even if u dent it where are u gonna find a part for it. The car even if it went into production  was not for your average joe ferarri driver  

I always wonder what the output of that v12 was... gotta be higher than the Veyron SS no doubt.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

my estimation  probably 1200-1500 bhp.......if they brought that car to the salt flats  I wouldn't  doubt a 280 290 plus top speed

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:00 AM

lol. op from poverty country

not mad at all

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:02 AM

I agree it is by far it is one of the sickest body styles  ever designed

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:04 AM

my estimation  probably 1200-1500 bhp.......if they brought that car to the salt flats  I wouldn't  doubt a 280 290 plus top speed

a fairly recent video popped up with a heavily modified Salween S7 breaking a dynamo at more than 2200 bhp. And there was controversy at the Dubai Auto Show regarding a new super car concept with a v16 outputting 5000+ bhp with a top speed of around 350mph.

The TVR is like the DeLorean or the Ford GT90. It is just ahead of its time...

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:12 AM

Saleen S7 also nothing to sneeze at....Me  I would go for the SSC Ultimate Aero 6.3L 1287hp  top speed of 257

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:13 AM

What  people forget to realize was  that Speed 12 was made in 1998  15 years  in car terms is a long time span  especially when it comes to technology

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:15 AM

Saleen S7 also nothing to sneeze at....Me  I would go for the SSC Ultimate Aero 6.3L 1287hp  top speed of 257

yea but its got too much power for RWD and spins like crazy.

Now the Hennessey Venom, on the other hand... Combines the handling of a tuner with the power of a super car, and a British/American hybrid styled body.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:19 AM

What  people forget to realize was  that Speed 12 was made in 1998  15 years  in car terms is a long time span  especially when it comes to technology

it was contesting with that of McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Ford, Chrystler, and Jaguar back in those days. Remember the ME Four-Twelve? TVR's biggest rival super car, and neither went into production.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

Hennessey claims 272 top speed  which I don't doubt.  Its amazing how many people get wrapped up in the Bugatti, McLaren stigma  and theres so many better machines out there in my oppinion

MrYoungGun
  • MrYoungGun

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:23 AM

Anyone think Rockstar knew they would create such controversy making the fastest car not the most expensive? I really hope they introduce a few new vehicles in a future dlc, perhaps a new "elite" class that features a few 5mil+ ultra rare cars. Toyota gt1, McLaren f1, jag xj220 etc. Although I'd settle for my favorite car model the NSX, bummed they left it out since its been so iconic.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:24 AM

I posted earlier I live in NYC area  I've personally seen a Chrome Bugatti, with a black carbon fiber hood, it looked nothing more  than a carbon fiber thong on chrome ass cheeks  looking at it from the front. I don't hate chrome  but it has its place mainly  custom chopper motorcycles  or 1930s 1940s era custom hotrods

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:26 AM

I posted earlier I live in NYC area  I've personally seen a Chrome Bugatti, with a black carbon fiber hood, it looked nothing more  than a carbon fiber thong on chrome ass cheeks  looking at it from the front. I don't hate chrome  but it has its place mainly  custom chopper motorcycles  or 1930s 1940s era custom hotrods

was it customized by the owner, or was it the Pur Sang edition?

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:26 AM

The Jaguar  XJ220 is another and I hate Jags they are known to be money pits  repair wise even out of the showroom but the XJ220 they got right

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:27 AM

I honestly don't know. It was so fking bright I didn't wanna look at anymore  and there was like 30 people around it  taking pictures of it  so I couldn't even get close to see

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:31 AM

There was a news photographer there  bc 2 days later  it was on page 18 of the NY Post

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:17 AM

do you really think this is special? lol...

i won in franklins buffalo vs every type of the same car, by about 10 seconds..... so i should make a post too right?

jesus, please help these forum noobs (OP)

?? Are you totally missing the point? You say you won in an all buffalo race, that has nothing to do with this m8. This is about an entity beating everyone else in an adder (The supposed fastest car).. Jeez.

^

do you really think this is special? lol...

i won in franklins buffalo vs every type of the same car, by about 10 seconds..... so i should make a post too right?

jesus, please help these forum noobs (OP)

?? Are you totally missing the point? You say you won in an all buffalo race, that has nothing to do with this m8. This is about an entity beating everyone else in an adder (The supposed fastest car).. Jeez.

and you know catchup was off, as well as all the other settings right?

if you race with catch up on it does not matter the car. also, the adder is not faster than the entity. it has more top speed but will get beat on anything else by the entity.

I was the host, Traffic On, Wanted Level On, Catch Up Off (I never play with catch up on. It's not realistic), Personal records, Super, 2 laps, PV on.

The 2nd and 3rd adders were fully modded (I believe, because the players levels are higher and they've raced more than I did)

Lemme tell u something  if I had a million to burn in real life I wouldn't waste it on a Bugatti.  One of the fastest cars ever made and I think one person actually  owns the only  prototype/production  model  is the 1998 TVR Cerbera Speed 12,  it had a 0-60 of anywhere from 2.3 - 2.9 seconds 240 plus top speed and mind you this is 1998.  The car actually broke the dyno at TVR where  it supposedly  hit  anywhere from 260-280 on that Dyno, it was that dangerous  it never went into production  and  that my friends  was and is a fast fkin car

Yeah that is one hell of a car, I have one in GT5

Dear lord, I hope you all play on Auto Aim.

Of course I play on auto aim. Otherwise I'll play Battlefield (and that's why I own ppl with the sniper rifle)

lol. op from poverty country

not mad at all

Judging by your signature, I shouldn't even reply your useless post

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:31 AM Edited by DMC14, 18 November 2013 - 10:35 AM.

IMG_3629.jpg

IMG_3641.jpg

tazzy4u2
  • tazzy4u2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:38 AM

Well I think that this thread without a doubt proves that Entity is better than Adder so I am grateful for it. Look at how every other person is in an adder and they all lost. #2 is 4 seconds behind that is A LOT on antecedents criminais

For someone who usually demands proof and thinks things through what a crock. All it proves is a guy in an entity won a race with 4 people in adders and took a picture. Were all cars fully modded? Did the 4 adders all bash each other about while the entity got a free ride? What race settings were on? Was there any lag? Did aliens abduct his dog? Was this a one off race and everybody left it or were there other races with different results that mysteriously have no photo? What would the results be on an actual race F1>NASCAR.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:50 AM

Well I think that this thread without a doubt proves that Entity is better than Adder so I am grateful for it. Look at how every other person is in an adder and they all lost. #2 is 4 seconds behind that is A LOT on antecedents criminais

For someone who usually demands proof and thinks things through what a crock. All it proves is a guy in an entity won a race with 4 people in adders and took a picture. Were all cars fully modded? Did the 4 adders all bash each other about while the entity got a free ride? What race settings were on? Was there any lag? Did aliens abduct his dog? Was this a one off race and everybody left it or were there other races with different results that mysteriously have no photo? What would the results be on an actual race F1>NASCAR.

I'm not trying to 'brag' with this. I have a life. I just showed that the entity > adder. I said what settings were on in my last post. I don't need to prove you anything and if you don't believe i don't give a sh*t

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:54 AM

Well, a lot of people win races, believe it or not.

You're the first person who thought they had to take a photograph of their television, upload the image to the internet, and post an entire thread about it.

So you won a race in an Entity.  You want a f*cking cookie or something?

Win a race in a BF Surfer and you might have something to brag about, douche.

i'm not bragging my friend.

I'm showing that adders suck

no need to be stupid and ignorant

All of you need to shut up about what cars suck in the game. They don't exist so people fighting about which one is best is stupid. 

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:57 AM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 18 November 2013 - 10:57 AM.

I believe the story is (judging by that picture) that Dominican Flow (and the other Adder-owners) were pretty upset that a mere Entity-owner could surpass them so easily.

They thought (and heard) that since Adder had the highest speed, they would win all races.

What they probably didn't know was that the Entity has better handling and acceleration.

• gnad likes this

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:14 AM

I believe the story is (judging by that picture) that Dominican Flow (and the other Adder-owners) were pretty upset that a mere Entity-owner could surpass them so easily.

They thought (and heard) that since Adder had the highest speed, they would win all races.

What they probably didn't know was that the Entity has better handling and acceleration.

yeah that's my point

thanks mate

BoltActionAUT
  • BoltActionAUT

Trick

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:23 AM Edited by BoltActionAUT, 18 November 2013 - 11:23 AM.

It all depends on the driver ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users