u mad bro

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
179 replies to this topic
gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

entity is best car for criminal records because of the tractions, I can get 23seconds everylap but first easy.

yeah, but all the adder drivers are trolls and try to wreck you

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

Some adder 13 seconds behind on antecedentes criminais that is a pretty huge difference so I think its clear that Entity is much much better and there is no real comparison.

(OO)SKYLINE(OO)
  • (OO)SKYLINE(OO)

BOSS

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:21 AM

Cause Adders only go fast in a straight line  :lol: 

Entity XF is where it's at!

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:22 AM

entity is best car for criminal records because of the tractions, I can get 23seconds everylap but first easy.

Entity drivers troll too, you know. If I can ram you, I will xD.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

do you really think this is special? lol...

i won in franklins buffalo vs every type of the same car, by about 10 seconds..... so i should make a post too right?

jesus, please help these forum noobs (OP)

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:24 AM

i won in franklins buffalo vs every type of the same car, by about 10 seconds..... so i should make a post too right?

?? Are you totally missing the point? You say you won in an all buffalo race, that has nothing to do with this m8. This is about an entity beating everyone else in an adder (The supposed fastest car).. Jeez.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:24 AM

i love how people say try to wreck you, or ram you..

rubbing is racing, kiddies. learn to drive and stop playing with catchup on.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:26 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 18 November 2013 - 01:28 AM.

?? Are you totally missing the point? You say you won in an all buffalo race, that has nothing to do with this m8. This is about an entity beating everyone else in an adder (The supposed fastest car).. Jeez.

and you know catchup was off, as well as all the other settings right?

if you race with catch up on it does not matter the car. also, the adder is not faster than the entity. it has more top speed but will get beat on anything else by the entity.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:28 AM

i love how people say try to wreck you, or ram you..

rubbing is racing, kiddies. learn to drive and stop playing with catchup on.

Hey, sure enough it doesn't work every single time. But a well placed shove at the right time can take out your opponent of the race. And when it works, it sure feels great. You know they raging.

• iiGh0STt likes this

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

Lemme tell u something  if I had a million to burn in real life I wouldn't waste it on a Bugatti.  One of the fastest cars ever made and I think one person actually  owns the only  prototype/production  model  is the 1998 TVR Cerbera Speed 12,  it had a 0-60 of anywhere from 2.3 - 2.9 seconds 240 plus top speed and mind you this is 1998.  The car actually broke the dyno at TVR where  it supposedly  hit  anywhere from 260-280 on that Dyno, it was that dangerous  it never went into production  and  that my friends  was and is a fast fkin car

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

Well I watch top gear so i'd mention something I saw on there and act like I know a lot about racing.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

LOL Top Gear  most  people  don't even know TVR is, and I know quite a bit about cars, and the Speed  12 is a forgotten lost monster.  Bugatti and Koenigsegg is nothing to sneeze at, but I could find better vehicles to burn my money on.  I would settle  for a closed cabin offshore power  boat with turbine engines. Now that would be a million well spent, minus the gasoline tanker truck u would have to own just to enjoy operating .

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

Is it really trolling to try and bump someone off course in a race? Especially a race like Criminal Records. The skill in that race is all in managing to not get taken out by the other players (unless you think Nascar is a real sport ie. driving around in circles).

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:01 AM

People  on this forum have called the Carbonizzare  an Aston Martin,  which really is an insult to Ferarri . Its a cross between an F12 Berlinetta and California.   The Deubauchees are based on Aston Martins.  The F620 is based on the Maserati Gran Turismo

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

i'm not bragging my friend.

I'm showing that adders suck

no need to be stupid and ignorant

LOL...

So you're saying that because you won this race Adders suck, and you're telling someone else that there's no need to be stupid and ignorant?

willy-wonka-wilder-300x300.jpg

I regularly beat Entitys in my Adder, and I regularly beat Adders in my Entity.

Driver > vehicle.

• GourangaMaster likes this

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

Races in general  whether real life  in a game w/e  are hit and miss. Road conditions, Weather, Wind, all play a role. I'm sure there's a person on the earth  whose beaten  a Bugatti owner in a street race  with a far cheaper  less superior car, most likely the better driver.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:23 AM

I've won plenty of times with Cheetah's and Entity's versus Adder's .. all depends how the race went down. He could of escaped a pile up, someone spun out, etc, etc, etc. It's not mind blowing honestly. 

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:23 AM

I think they should've added a drag tack to the map  with the addition of funny cars for some good drag racing competition.

• UnicornAssassin likes this

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I ride a Ski-Doo Summit Highmark X 1000 162"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:26 AM Edited by SmokeDat, 18 November 2013 - 02:28 AM.

This glitch troll shows you a pic of him winning a race with others in an entity against all adders and you act like it says ANYTHING. It truly says nothing.

He raced fool's who couldn't drive, most likely not fully upgraded, you know, from trading wins with there one other glitch troll friend after glitching there way for virtual hierarchy...

This is pointless attention whoredom, request lock or move to the "troll story" section.

Oh yeah and I'm soo mad "bro", grr, anger and rage and jealousy and all that...pfft.
/majorsarcasm

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:29 AM

This glitch troll shows you a pic of him winning a race with others in an entity against all adders and you act like it says ANYTHING. It truly says nothing.

He raced fool's who couldn't drive, most likely not fully upgraded, you know, from trading wins with there one other glitch troll friend after glitching there way for virtual hierarchy...

This is pointless attention whoredom, request lock or move to the "troll story" section.

Oh yeah and I'm soo mad "bro", grr, anger and rage and jealousy and all that...pfft.
/majorsarcasm

To be fair, you do sound like you are upset or something. If you read the OP you'd see that he was talking about the guys in the race being mad, not the guys here. Unless I misunderstood something.

• gnad likes this

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:39 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 18 November 2013 - 02:40 AM.

SteveNYC81 - Thanks for all the information bud. I will keep all of this in mind next time I'm making a hypothetical multi-million dollar supercar/ boat purchase. 

I think your avoiding the real issue here, which is how quickly can one of these TVR Speed 12's you speak of do antecedentes criminais. Is the TVR the blue car with stripes you sometime see parked outside lester's house in the game? Appreciate any help you can give.

• theadmiral likes this

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:37 AM

Not a problem LOL No the TVR isn't in the game  but I wish it was. As far as boats  if u ever happen to win powerball and that hypothetical million becomes  real , ill suggest the Mystic c5000s ;)

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:38 AM

I'm really good at racing in real life so it helps me win races in GTA Online. Its all about driving skills even though you are playing a game and using a controller. The same principles apply.

• Jolly SWAGman likes this

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:40 AM

@ Jollyswag. As far as the TVR's performance in real like no one  really knows the true potential it had bc  not only did it break the TVR dyno shaft, it broke every dyno it was ever tested on, and TVR basically scrubbed the project bc it was that dangerous and fast of a machine.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

Considering there aren't many straight shot races its anyone's game. But I do dig the 4 second gap between an adder and the entity. 

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:43 AM

Personally I think  if they stuck with it  it would've smoked Koenigseggs and Buggatis

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:45 AM

I like the Entity better, I've actually seen a real chrome Bugatti in manhattan, the front of it looked like chrome ass cheeks on a carbon fiber thong. Not my thing.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:45 AM

why are you so annoying?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:46 AM

why are you so annoying?

I'm not sure why it annoys you, im just stating pure facts and clearing up the difference for a poster that didn't understand. You'd have to answer your own question.

SGra5829
  • SGra5829

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:20 AM

Why don't u guys take a fully modded adder and entity to the airport and drag race them. There's ur speed test.
Then do one lap around the runways. There's ur turning and traction test.
Done deal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users