Quantcast

» «
Photo

The easiest way to provide evidence of glitchers to Rockstar.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
272 replies to this topic
shunsuke
  • shunsuke

AKA, Masatooo !

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:32 PM

damn bro ur a fukkin loser if u actually do this

Your pic and sig suggest you are the loser buddy. This is a video game forum not Golds gym lol.

lmao me a loser? yea ok

You're a joke bro. Hilarious sig. Who posts that on an internet forum ( this forum for that matter ) except an attention whore.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:32 PM

I actually think that R_StarV is somehow R* affiliated in some weird way, because despite all the people reporting him, I have seen him in a session as recently as a weak ago.

I asked them to remove the money and they couldn't. It has since been intentionally flushed down the toilet on stuff that rarely gets used.

Either way.......

I didn't glitch to get it. I was in a session in which everyone was gifted the same amount. Don't know what else to say about it.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

I didn't glitch to get it.

Yeah, you just hacked the game to get it. :lol:

A hacker complaining about in-game glitches, that is hilarious.

Now come on, tell us what you spent all your hacked money on.

• SAUL_SILVER likes this

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:34 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 17 November 2013 - 11:35 PM.

On use of the word "snitch:"

If you support breaking the EULA (law), breaking game mechanics (rules), griefing others (tyranny) or glitching for competitive challenges (cheating) then your opinion on morals or 'honour' isn't worth anything.

'Snitches' improve the quality of the game and of the population.

EULA is not a law, but a contract. One that is only enforced in certain cases and places at that.

And saying 'griefing' is akin to tyranny is comedic gold. I guess being annoyed by players is the same as living in North Korea.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

Link us your social club profile. It will tell us if you've glitched cars.

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Actually, the easiest way to catch a glitcher is to read all of the negative reactions to the OP'S, or ANYONE'S alluding to anything concerning this subject.

A glitcher will always worry about how THEY might get "innocently" caught doing something they shouldn't be doing, or they will simply talk garbage about anyone who is concerned about glitching.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

OP_15c506_1890926.jpg

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:36 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 17 November 2013 - 11:44 PM.

Lol I have shared this in the past... and I reported it. It sucked.

Yeah, you hacked the game to give yourself millions, then you reported it so that it would not look suspicious, and you would get to keep the money.

Real "hard work" there bro, hacking the game instead of grinding. :lol:

Too bad that game companies unanimously agree that hacking the game code is FAR worse than using in-game glitches.
You're right.

I am RStar_V.

Actually... I work for R*.

And you guys want me to share everything when you won't even reveal your PSN accounts? Mine is right at the bottom.

And my social club profile is public. Go look at my profile and see you want to see.

The point here is usng Weazel News to catch glitchers.

But I am R_StarV.

Take me into custody.

My social club ID is the same as my forum ID and my PSN ID.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

Can some hacker PLEASE give this f*cker(op) 2 billion dollars so I can report his ass and get his silly ass banned?

Someone already did that!!

http://support.rocks...illion-dollars-

A PSN user (RStar_V) just gave me almost 5 million dollars.

I took a pic of the transaction details:

https://pbs.twimg.co...j9fCMAEb3nu.jpg

This just happened. The PSN user who gifted me the money is RStar_V. I'm not naive enough to think that this was some friendly Rockstar developer. I am pretty sure it was either a glitcher or hacker, as he was almost level 700.

I am not comfortable with this, because I play glitch-free and only had 100,000 dollars before he gifted me the money. I don't want to get banned and I'm afraid the guy was trying to get me and others banned by gifting this money.

I don't want to spend the money... don't know what to do?

Will I get banned? My character is over level 100 and I have put nothing but legitimate work into the game, no glitching or exploits whatsoever.

Ugh. Please respond.

Blasterman4EVER

24 days ago

This guy is sitting on 5 million dollars of HACKED MONEY. 

Which he is trying to give back in the very post you linked. I was joking before but this guy truly is a paragon of virtue.

The hero Los Santos deserves. BLASTERMAN.

Get a room you two. 

Where is the proof that he didn't benefit from the 5 million of hacked money. 

Show us your bank account and garage!

What? Of course he benefited. Someone gave him 5 million dollars, how is that anything other than beneficial? 

BLASTERMAN reported it to R*. Whether he spent a penny of it is between him and them but I genuinely cant see how you could use that link as a stick to beat him with when he has done everything correctly.

Get off his dick already.

What a fantastic retort.... how ever did you think of it so quickly?

dferg
  • dferg

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

what a waste of your own time

OP must be bored to death of this game (and life in general) if that's all he wants to do

Hope he knows he will die sometime and when he looks back on his life.......LOOOOOOOL

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

I didn't glitch to get it.

Yeah, you just hacked the game to get it. :lol:

A hacker complaining about in-game glitches, that is hilarious.

Now come on, tell us what you spent all your hacked money on.

Mr Straw man everybody. Cant deal with the original OP so attempts to focus on something completely different.

Burningballs, I salute you.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

9/10

i love how trolled all the glitchers got here.  for a bunch that claims indifference to the topic there sure were a lot of tears/rage expressed in between their failed attempts to sound like hardasses.

To be fair, glitchers by and large are not very bright. They crave instant gratification without any thought to how having "all the cool sh*t" straight away will reduce the longevity of the game. For the most part glitchers have ruined the game, but only for themselves.

You could also replace glitchers and say the gta/gaming population.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

• Members
  • United-States

I even called and had a conversation with support. They told me they cannot remove the money and that I can spend it or let it sit there. Told me if it occurs again that I should call and they will make a real support ticket.

I do sort of want to share my garage now....

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

OP's sounding more like a SNI-I-ATCH everyday!!

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

I prefer the term vigilante.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

And, ironically, the OP is also the hacker who is sitting on millions in hacked GTA dollars, and he's snitching about people using in-game glitches (i.e. not hacking the game code).

Brilliant.

What happened to the days when snitches/rats like the OP actually snitched about things that made sense.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

9/10

i love how trolled all the glitchers got here.  for a bunch that claims indifference to the topic there sure were a lot of tears/rage expressed in between their failed attempts to sound like hardasses.

To be fair, glitchers by and large are not very bright. They crave instant gratification without any thought to how having "all the cool sh*t" straight away will reduce the longevity of the game. For the most part glitchers have ruined the game, but only for themselves.

You could also replace glitchers and say the gta/gaming population.

You could, generally speaking, but I feel it would be a little harsh to tar everybody with the idiot brush.

However I do agree that GTA appeals to a certain demographic and I do, unfortunately, have to include myself as I am a fan of wanton violence/mindless destruction every now and again

amine-griffy
  • amine-griffy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:47 PM

I'm a glitches so therefore report me I'll send you a video of me glitiching along with a video of me jerking off . I'm sure you will enjoy it so as rockstar

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:48 PM

And, ironically, the OP is also the hacker who is sitting on millions in hacked GTA dollars, and he's snitching about people using in-game glitches (i.e. not hacking the game code).

Brilliant.

What happened to the days when snitches/rats like the OP actually snitched about things that made sense.

Who cares man its just a game, its not real life. Sounds like you dont know the difference.

If OP wants to hack his game, let him. You sound butthurt jealous to me cos OP has more cash than you.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:48 PM

Brilliant.

No....you're sh*tting me right? This tool is hacking the game and bitching about glitchers....f*cking hilarious.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:50 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 17 November 2013 - 11:53 PM.

It really is amazing how defensive glitchers are. You can literally watch their remaining threads of dignity slipping away with each new post.

They're now even stupid enough to say that I've been hacking the game because I was uncontrollably gifted money, conveninently ignoring all facts presented.

Watch the degenerates at work, children. This is what awaits for you if you end up like them. You lose the ability to reason.

Weazel News is golden.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

No....you're sh*tting me right? This tool is hacking the game and bitching about glitchers....f*cking hilarious.

Nope, the OP even admitted it himself.

He has millions in hacked GTA dollars. :lol:

Yet he is so upset by in-game glitching. It is truly hilarious.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:51 PM Edited by SAUL_SILVER, 17 November 2013 - 11:51 PM.

I prefer the term vigilante.

You are a glitcher /hacker and got all the attention that you wanted now go lie down.

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

~

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

HEY IF ANYTHING R* SECRETLY WANTS ALL THE ATTENTION! KNOWING ITS GONNA BE PATCHED...

PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE WHO HAS GTAV IS GONNA TAKE ADVANTAGE!

Think about it... R* could easily patch this but maybe they like the fact %99.9 of the people play GTA now cause everything is in reaching distance! 

IMO I like to make it easier on me. I'm not interested in trying to mess up anyone else sh*t but help myself gain what's HERE now.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

If everyone get's banned NO ONE IS GONNA LIKE GTA 

IF THEY GOTTA START ALL OVER! 

They could have patched this sh*t waaaay before. 

How many updates have we had??? 

& the glitches are still here.

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Must be nice to have 5 million dollars in hacked money. 

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Lmao at the op. This has to be a joke, im not goin to even dignify that with an insult. Lol.

Prototype.Prodigy
  • Prototype.Prodigy

Know What I Mean?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Some Of You Guys take Games way to Serious. It's Only a Game.

In less than a Week GTAO will be dead anyway.

It's time for Next Gen. Xbone or PS4, whatever the case may be.

Ribsey
  • Ribsey

Just bought a load of manure!

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

Good intentions but mis-placed OP, especially if you've glitched millions as well. Should've known a topic like this would lead to...the last few pages! 

Ova-Destroy
  • Ova-Destroy

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

is there much difference between buying a 1,000,000 gta dollars and glitching it...

you really haven't earned either in game have you?

ClippedWings
  • ClippedWings

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

OP is obviously jealous, because he's poor and can't afford anything, probably gets constantly owned in free roam, doesn't have enough cash for ammo and other utilities like bounties, merryweather etc.. so he has to go on this self righteous crusade lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users