Quantcast

» «
Photo

The easiest way to provide evidence of glitchers to Rockstar.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
272 replies to this topic
BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

I bet the OP snitches on people in real life too. Except that there he has to hide his face.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

This goes back to the whole rockstar should have done a beta test argument.

But that aside, and assuming it isn't user error in your end (a lot of players have lost characters due to a lack of common sense and understanding how saving in the cloud works) did you report it to rockstar. My friend did, they initially told him the stimulus was their response to this (bullsh*t answer since his garage got wiped after the stimulus came out). But then over the weekend when rockstar was giving out some cash he got 8 million from rockstar. Then again maybe he just said he did so I wouldn't report him.

Your friend is lying to you.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

OP...you're a pathetic waste of life...just saying.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

I had a glitch that all my vehicles became uninsured, before I found out, players have destroyed 2 of my personal vehicles so I lost my two favorite cars with around 400k plus put into them.. 

I called rockstar support , and they did nothing but make me wait,, I am still waiting...

I gave up, looked up how to do the LSC glitch. now I have them back :colgate:

I'm at least sympathetic to this, happened to a friend of mine, but unfortunately the majority of glitchers do not have the reason to glitch that you do.

Rockstar lost my garage twice

Now what m8

did you call rockstar support?

Why should I? The cars were gone and  it didn't happen last week so any compensation money is out of the question. If they aren't gonna care then I won't care either, not like i'll be on PS3 long anyway, if they wanna ban me, so be it. Works for me either way lol

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:10 PM

Hmmm, no video capture card here... :/

Once you have the character selected, just use your cell phone.
Can't use your phone when watching Weazel (doing it now).

Use your real cell phone or a digital camera. The camera on my iPhone works fine for this.

Ova-Destroy
  • Ova-Destroy

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:10 PM

I had a glitch that all my vehicles became uninsured, before I found out, players have destroyed 2 of my personal vehicles so I lost my two favorite cars with around 400k plus put into them.. 

I called rockstar support , and they did nothing but make me wait,, I am still waiting...

Thats great buddy. But you are still a filthy cheater no matter how much you justify it to yourself.

I hope the OP reports you.

if the game glitches me then is the game a filthy cheater also??

if it happened to you btw I think you would feel differently....

I lost a level 46 character and one million+ in cash. I did not cheat as a result. I did not glitch cash. 

I lost more than that at the beginning of the game,, I accepted it for what it was... 

jw what did you do with the money from the stimulus package?

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

I bet the OP snitches on people in real life too. Except that there he has to hide his face.

If someone gets robbed and calls the cops are they a snitch?

Ova-Destroy
  • Ova-Destroy

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

I'm at least sympathetic to this, happened to a friend of mine, but unfortunately the majority of glitchers do not have the reason to glitch that you do.

Rockstar lost my garage twice

Now what m8

did you call rockstar support?

Why should I? The cars were gone and  it didn't happen last week so any compensation money is out of the question. If they aren't gonna care then I won't care either, not like i'll be on PS3 long anyway, if they wanna ban me, so be it. Works for me either way lol

they were useless when I called lol don't blame you

Virtual Pancake
  • Virtual Pancake

Derp

• Members

What I find funny is that OP and all of the people that support him, support Rockstar. Yet Rockstar doesn't even support the legit players, let alone the glitching ones.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Thats great buddy. But you are still a filthy cheater no matter how much you justify it to yourself.

I hope the OP reports you.

if the game glitches me then is the game a filthy cheater also??

if it happened to you btw I think you would feel differently....

I lost a level 46 character and one million+ in cash. I did not cheat as a result. I did not glitch cash. 

I lost more than that at the beginning of the game,, I accepted it for what it was... 

jw what did you do with the money from the stimulus package?

Nothing really. I have a few cars and apartment already. Dont really need anything else tbh.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:13 PM

Hmmm, no video capture card here... :/

Once you have the character selected, just use your cell phone.

Can't use your phone when watching Weazel (doing it now).

I meant your cell phone in real life lol.

That in game phone can't record video!

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:13 PM Edited by SAUL_SILVER, 17 November 2013 - 10:14 PM.

Sounds like you simply resent the fact that he is having more fun reporting glitchers than you are playing the game.

Precisely.

Can you not answer me. 

Why? 

Something lacking?

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

• Members

The difference is that is an actual crime.

If you think glitching is a crime, then call up the police and watch them laugh at your dumb ass.

Ova-Destroy
  • Ova-Destroy

Rat

• Members

exploiting a video game =/= someone being mugged in real life

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

You know everyone who feels the need to report glitchers should definitely do this as much as possible, in fact, spend more time doing this than playing the game.

Seeing as though it will have absolutely zero impact on so much as a single player who glitched, and will only serve to stop lowly petty individuals from infecting games of people who want to have fun, its win win.

• redfirebird87 likes this

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:15 PM Edited by DrAtomic, 17 November 2013 - 10:17 PM.

What I find funny is that OP and all of the people that support him, support Rockstar. Yet Rockstar doesn't even support the legit players, let alone the glitching ones.

Something that pisses me off extremely tbh. They better patch the f*ck out of the glitches in the beach bum pack.

For the cheaters and glitchers, glitch and cheat all you want in your single player campaign; I don't care. cheat and glitch in an online game and you are ruining my and others their legit experience, that I do care about.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:15 PM Edited by BurningBalls, 17 November 2013 - 10:16 PM.

Don't expect them to know the difference between glitching in-game and real life crimes.

To the OP and his friends, the game IS their life. He spends his weekends watching Weazel news in his virtual apartment and snitching on people.

Which is why they always bring up real life crimes as an example, because they can't tell the difference.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:16 PM

The difference is that is an actual crime.

If you think glitching is a crime, then call up the police and watch them laugh at your dumb ass.

Its a crime in the video game world. Its against the rules that everybody who signed up for GTAO agreed to and R* can be considered the police in this instance.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:16 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 17 November 2013 - 10:19 PM.

Oh so you're one of those degenerate amoral wanna be thug punks huh?

I haven't really had the opportunity, but yeah, if somebody beat up or killed or mugged or raped somebody or something else that should obviously punished, hell yeah I'd want them arrested.

Since glitching is the metaphorical video game equivalent of the above, yeah, I want these pieces of garbage busted.

Only I don't call it snitching like an idiot.

Virtual Pancake
  • Virtual Pancake

Derp

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:17 PM

Something that pisses me off extremely tbh. They better patch the f*ck out of the glitches in the beach bum pack.

Face it, they won't do anything about it. The most they can do is patch the glitch. As far as I know, glitched vehicles show up as random actual online vehicles.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

Don't expect them to know the difference between glitching in-game and real life crimes.

To the OP and his friends, the game IS their life. He spends his weekends watching Weazel news in his virtual apartment and snitching on people.

Which is why they always bring up real life crimes as an example, because they can't tell the difference.

You lads realise this is a GTA Forum and not the real world right? This is where people come to talk about GTAO.

Ova-Destroy
  • Ova-Destroy

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:20 PM Edited by Ova-Destroy, 17 November 2013 - 10:21 PM.

I haven't really had the opportunity, but yeah, if somebody beat up or killed or mugged or raped somebody or something else that should obviously punished, hell yeah I'd want them arrested.

Since glitching is the metaphorical video game equivalent of the above, yeah, I want these pieces of garbage busted.

whatever makes you happy

maybe a new career in neighbor watch???

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

Face it, they won't do anything about it. The most they can do is patch the glitch. As far as I know, glitched vehicles show up as random actual online vehicles.

They act. You just don't know about it.

Rest assured... there are currently scumbags in bad sport with very long sentences for glitching/modding/hacking.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

Exactly this. If I saw someone being attacked or robbed Id like to think Id step in and help and at the very least help the police in my capacity as a witness.

Reporting glitching is the GTA equivalent. 

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

I haven't really had the opportunity, but yeah, if somebody beat up or killed or mugged or rapes somebody or something else that should obviously punished, hell yeah I'd want them arrested.

You think glitching in a video game is equivalent to real-life crimes like murder and rape?

You are confirmed for having no life.

Why don't you call up the police then. Or call up Rockstar, except they don't even care. Five patches and they have not even closed the glitch. In Red Dead Redemption they didn't even punish the glitchers at all.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:23 PM

I haven't really had the opportunity, but yeah, if somebody beat up or killed or mugged or rapes somebody or something else that should obviously punished, hell yeah I'd want them arrested.

You think glitching in a video game is equivalent to real-life crimes like murder and rape?

Why don't you call up the police then. Or call up Rockstar, except they don't even care. Five patches and they have not even closed the glitch. In Red Dead Redemption they didn't even punish the glitchers at all.

Did you just decide to ignore the words "metaphorical video game equivalent"?

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

I've already reported 6 of these filthy cheats using OPs methods.

Play the game properly or f*ck off.

• Wallywhitehurst likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Moron... did you read?

Do you know what a metaphor is?
  • PkUnzipper likes this

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

strong losers in this thread just lmfao

never glitched, nor do i give a fuk if someone else glitches just lmao, brb imma sit there like a fukkin loser and record things on "weazle news" to bust ppl on an online game, lmfao

wot did a lvl 5 blow u up in a tank? get over it fukkin loser haha

• redfirebird87 likes this

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

cant catch lcs glitchers, becuse you leave, and enter another session with new players everytime.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users