Quantcast

» «
Photo

The easiest way to provide evidence of glitchers to Rockstar.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
272 replies to this topic
kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:53 PM

You guys will use force and stupidity. We will use intelligence and craftiness to have you banned/placed in cheater pool/bad sport.

Thanks!

Oh God lol, you sound like one of those awkward atheist guys who wear fedoras talkin bout their intelligence and sh*t.

He's simply resents people that are having more fun in the game then he is. he has quite the superiority complex. 

Sounds like you simply resent the fact that he is having more fun reporting glitchers than you are playing the game.

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

Exactly. The easiest glitchers to get are the ones who put tanks in their garages or have single player vehicles in their game. Just grab a pic and submit, give rockstar a few days to look into it and boom, one less glitcher. Best part is I think it's actually quicker to report the glitchers than it was for them to glitch.

Just like they banned all of the "modders" that made GTA IV multiplayer unplayable. Right? 

Seriously though, does anybody actually know somebody that has been banned? I haven't seen anything anywhere. They would have to ban have the online players at this point. And OP thinks his crusade will actually have an effect. That's cute, it's kinda like a little kid saying they are going to be President when they grow up.

My crew played counterstrike together before this, we had a guy on our friends list from those days that came to gta online. He did the LSC glitch, and since most of us find him annoying be reported him, nothing happened. Then last week he showed off his sweet custom tank with chrome and red smoke. A few of us took pics and reported him via the gtaonline banhammer. A couple of days after that he sent us a message because he was thrown in bad sport and has lost his glitched vehicles. His initial bad sport punishment was 30 days. He did not say if he lost all his cash or not.

Maybe this guy was lying, maybe he ended up in bad sport for blowing up people's cars, or maybe rockstar read the complaints they got on him and decided that he was someone they would go after. Either way he hasn't been back on gtaonline, and since game developers can be a spiteful bunch I'm happy to pass along evidence of glitching when it arises.

Ryan_Codebreaker
  • Ryan_Codebreaker

Van Society Representative

• Members
  • NATO

1. Go to your apartment and watch TV.
2. Switch to the Weazel news channel.
3. Select player suspected of glitching.
4. Record video of the actions in whatever way you can.
5. Email the account name with the glitching details and video evidence to [email protected]

It has been confirmed than when you provide evidence of offenses, Rockstar comes down on the offenders swiftly.

Easy things you can catch on camera using Weazel news:

1. Anybody using a glitched/insured vehicle. For example, witnessing anybody have a jet, tank, riot van, or buzzard delivered is instant proof of glitching. Same goes for anybody exiting (or entering) a garage in one of these vehicles.
2. Anybody in a modded/hacked vehicle. As soon as you see them driving in it, you've got them.
3. Anybody using God mode. If people are blowing them up and they're not dying and still shooting, you've got them.
4. Griefing in general... but that is not nearly as important as the above three.
5. People repeatedly selling the same car quickly to LSC. This is self-explanatory.

The beauty of this surveillance method ia that you do not have to put yourself in harm's way.

Weazel News is the ultimate tool for catching glitchers in the act.

This post....wow....barely merits a response :miranda:

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Hmmm, no video capture card here... :/

Once you have the character selected, just use your cell phone.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

damn bro ur a fukkin loser if u actually do this

Your pic and sig suggest you are the loser buddy. This is a video game forum not Golds gym lol.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

Literally watches weazel news all day XD

bet you guys are the life of the party huh?

Mamilo1
  • Mamilo1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:56 PM Edited by Mamilo1, 17 November 2013 - 09:57 PM.

OP get a life you clown. Play the game and stfu about the glitching you stupid meat bag. If you actually do what you claim, you have got to be the lamest c*nt in gtavo. Play in invite only games and f*ck off from the public games you dumb f*ck.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

LSC GLITCH:

1) Set Spawn Location to Last Location
2) Take any personal vehicle to Los Santos Customs LSC that can be sold. Mod it as much as possible then exit LSC and re-enter(to save location).
3) Sell the car.
4) Quickly Pause, go to the Online tab, then Swap Character
5) Choose your character but do not click Back, click Accept on your character.
6) You should be back in your car that you just sold, ready to sell the car again and again.

This method is undetectable by Blasterfag4EVER and his righteous crew since you can use any car for this, doesn't have to be a glitched vehicle, also it puts you in a new session each time.

Yep... and with uniterrupted video footage of the cuplrit doing this several times, you've caught him red-handed thanks to Weazel News.

Accumulation of reports on someone like this will get him.

Lol you are an idiot. It puts you in a new session every time so you will never get footage twice of someone doing this, all Rockstar will see is them going to LSC then your video feed getting cut off. Lmao

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

Sounds like you simply resent the fact that he is having more fun reporting glitchers than you are playing the game.

Precisely.

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

LSC GLITCH:

2) Take any personal vehicle to Los Santos Customs LSC that can be sold. Mod it as much as possible then exit LSC and re-enter(to save location).
3) Sell the car.
6) You should be back in your car that you just sold, ready to sell the car again and again.

This method is undetectable by Blasterfag4EVER and his righteous crew since you can use any car for this, doesn't have to be a glitched vehicle, also it puts you in a new session each time.

You're just not that bright are you? Figure out what the maximum amount of money a player could make selling cars since the game came out. Anyone over this threshold cheated, and rockstar (as well as everyone else) can check this out in social club or whatever internal data tracking they use. What's your username since your so confident nothing will come of it? I'm happy to report you even without proof in the hopes it puts you on their radar.

Grand Theft Swag
  • Grand Theft Swag

Pseudo-Intellectual

• Members
  • Chile

Honestly WHY do you care so much?

he has nothing else to do

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:59 PM

You are exactly the same as chrome adder and the like with your extremist viewpoint, making sh*t threads every fecking day, it's getting old change the fecking record.(mp3 for the young ones)

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

OP get a life you clown. Play the game and stfu about the glitching you stupid meat bag. If you actually do what you claim, you have got to be the lamest c*nt in gtavo. Play in invite only games and f*ck off from the public games you dumb f*ck.

Wouldnt be an issue if glitchers had "played the game and stfu" in the first place. 

Who gives you the right to tell him how to play? If glitchers can cheat and act smug about, then there is no reason why people reporting glitchers and getting them banned cant act smug and tell others about it.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:00 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 17 November 2013 - 10:05 PM.

LSC GLITCH:

3) Sell the car.

Yep... and with uniterrupted video footage of the cuplrit doing this several times, you've caught him red-handed thanks to Weazel News.

Accumulation of reports on someone like this will get him.

Lol you are an idiot. It puts you in a new session every time so you will never get footage twice of someone doing this, all Rockstar will see is them going to LSC then your video feed getting cut off. Lmao
Accumulation of reports from multiple people, plus evidence of suspicious LSC acticity, plus Social Club/in-game car sales to play time ratio equals playing with fire and eventually getting burnt.

The key is reporting the glitchers.

Don't listen to people telling you it does nothing.

Always report glitchers using the in-game feature and by emailing [email protected] with the details.

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

Does your cell phone have a video camera?

Ova-Destroy
  • Ova-Destroy

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

I had a glitch that all my vehicles became uninsured, before I found out, players have destroyed 2 of my personal vehicles so I lost my two favorite cars with around 400k plus put into them.. 

I called rockstar support , and they did nothing but make me wait,, I am still waiting...

I gave up, looked up how to do the LSC glitch. now I have them back :colgate:  

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

Your pic and sig suggest you are the loser buddy. This is a video game forum not Golds gym lol.

lmao me a loser? yea ok

Mamilo1
  • Mamilo1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

Can some hacker PLEASE give this f*cker(op) 2 billion dollars so I can report his ass and get his silly ass banned?

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

I had a glitch that all my vehicles became uninsured, before I found out, players have destroyed 2 of my personal vehicles so I lost my two favorite cars with around 400k plus put into them.. 

I called rockstar support , and they did nothing but make me wait,, I am still waiting...

Thats great buddy. But you are still a filthy cheater no matter how much you justify it to yourself.

I hope the OP reports you.

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

I'm at least sympathetic to this, happened to a friend of mine, but unfortunately the majority of glitchers do not have the reason to glitch that you do.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

lmao me a loser? yea ok

Im glad you agree, homie.

• KingMojo24 and UnicornAssassin like this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

I'm at least sympathetic to this, happened to a friend of mine, but unfortunately the majority of glitchers do not have the reason to glitch that you do.

Rockstar lost my garage twice

Now what m8

Ova-Destroy
  • Ova-Destroy

Rat

• Members

Thats great buddy. But you are still a filthy cheater no matter how much you justify it to yourself.

if the game glitches me then is the game a filthy cheater also??

if it happened to you btw I think you would feel differently....

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

I'm beginning to really like OP. His mind is a rich, deep vein of untapped lulz.

Ova-Destroy
  • Ova-Destroy

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

Now what m8

did you call rockstar support?

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:06 PM Edited by LeSuede, 17 November 2013 - 10:06 PM.

I am fairly confident that the OP is a glitcher who's trolling other glitchers, that are trying to troll him back. What we have here gentlemen, is a cannibal troll.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

if the game glitches me then is the game a filthy cheater also??

if it happened to you btw I think you would feel differently....

I lost a level 46 character and one million+ in cash. I did not cheat as a result. I did not glitch cash. 

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

This goes back to the whole rockstar should have done a beta test argument.

But that aside, and assuming it isn't user error in your end (a lot of players have lost characters due to a lack of common sense and understanding how saving in the cloud works) did you report it to rockstar. My friend did, they initially told him the stimulus was their response to this (bullsh*t answer since his garage got wiped after the stimulus came out). But then over the weekend when rockstar was giving out some cash he got 8 million from rockstar. Then again maybe he just said he did so I wouldn't report him.

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

Once you have the character selected, just use your cell phone.

Can't use your phone when watching Weazel (doing it now).

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

Now what m8
did you call rockstar support?

No he sent an email to the mouthoff@ address

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users