Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:27 AM

Zombies.

Just say no.

Baramos
  • Baramos

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:30 AM

I used to like the idea but now I'm against it. GTA just isn't right for zombies or aliens. Maybe Red Dead Redemption turned out good when Rockstar took the risk of Undead Nightmare, but Rockstar wouldn't take that risk on something as big as the GTA franchise. I can see them actually making a separate game about killing zombies or aliens before doing a zombie/alien DLC for GTA V.

What risk? It's a DLC! How is there risk involved?

Unless you're talking about the risk of not making profits off of it.
The risk is being seen as being lazy and following trends, something Rockstar has never done with the GTA series. Also the people that do not want it will be pissed that they came out with zombie or alien dlc as opposed to something else, kind of a 6 one half dozen the other situation I suppose.

True, I can't foresee them foregoing DLC similar to the two they did for IV, where you play as similar criminal protagonists in the same world, but if they were going to do THREE for GTA V...

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:46 AM

Don't get me wrong, undead was fantastic.

But its time for some new fresh content dlc (imo).

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ey b0ss, got skippy?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

img-0173-thumb.jpg

This is the ONLY zombie we need!

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:36 PM

Why are people so addicted to Zombies or Aliens?

They make no sense to me in GTA.

There are tons of separate sh*t out there offering much better experience in full game form.

Having such a DLC is total waste of development time rather my wish is to get much better story missions where we can actually play in GTA style, better heists, better achievements and may be add some more humor to the story.

Cars, Side activities and much more counting will never stop if you actually understand what I am talking about.

• Osho and TakinThyBacon like this

Celticfang
  • Celticfang

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

No you f*cking twat (excuse my language) right now gta community is pushing for free roam mp zombie experience.

But they have one aready in GTAO! People act like zombies as is

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:40 PM

Why not? There's no risk for making DLC :p

Simon_V
  • Simon_V

Red Dead Undead

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

A DLC like Undead Nightmare would be awesome. Don't care what other people say.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:09 PM

I used to like the idea but now I'm against it. GTA just isn't right for zombies or aliens. Maybe Red Dead Redemption turned out good when Rockstar took the risk of Undead Nightmare, but Rockstar wouldn't take that risk on something as big as the GTA franchise. I can see them actually making a separate game about killing zombies or aliens before doing a zombie/alien DLC for GTA V.

What risk? It's a DLC! How is there risk involved?

Unless you're talking about the risk of not making profits off of it.
The risk is being seen as being lazy and following trends, something Rockstar has never done with the GTA series. Also the people that do not want it will be pissed that they came out with zombie or alien dlc as opposed to something else, kind of a 6 one half dozen the other situation I suppose.

So following a trend and taking advantage of it and the profits it'll give is a bad thing?

I don't understand people sometimes.

Trends are not a bad thing! Zombies/Aliens/whatever are always popular. They always make a profit. If fans are going to stop buying a game/future games because the game had a DLC they didn't like, they're f*cking retards. Plain and simple. Pure. f*cking. Retardation.

Ankah
  • Ankah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:17 PM

we need to practice and be used to the idea of zombies, otherwise when they attack there will be a mass of screaming random direction running crazy's out and about instead of a highly organized Undead fighting army

god what up with people wanting zombies on every game? *sigh*

zombies were fun years ago, now they are just an overused theme.

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

Man, you'd be better off asking for this in the next SR. Deep Silver Volition seems to like sh*tty ideas like this.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

Just wait for the next Saints Row. I can't see them going any other direction but zombies.

As for GTA.. well... no. GTA is simply NOT the type of game that is fir for an apocalyptic world, and you need to make an apocalyptic world in order to make a good alien/zombies game.

GTA is fun because it is set out there, in the world populated by peds and you being the one to cause chaos in it. With peds being zombies/aliens, they would be the ones doing that and it wouldn't work.
A separate game solely focused on being a good zombie/alien survival game.. YES, a GTA V DLC.. NO.

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:42 PM Edited by GtaIvFanboy, 18 November 2013 - 10:42 PM.

it would Be the worst Decision R* has ever made i have said it before you want zombies? play a Zombie Game you want Aliens? play an Alien  Game Gta Is a CRIME game and it should stay that way if R* Did Surprise us with a Single Player DLC i would like Another Episodes Pack like EFLC.

• CharlesManson855 likes this

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

Oh really? It would be the worst decision R* has ever made? How so? I'd love to hear why.

vigilant743
  • vigilant743

I am a fat biker.... I am the night!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:51 AM

Red Dead Redemption was strictly a gritty, serious, Western adventure and yet there's a man who is God and shows the spot where John Martson would be buried in the MAIN STORY and the DLC was a funny zombie adventure. How is GTA different? It's not as crazy as Saints Row but you have to admit, Undead Nightmare wasn't realistic at all.

Why couldn't they have a non-canon alien DLC for fun? It's not that I'm trying to hunt for this stuff, the alien evidence is everywhere and I just think its too blatant. And half of you didn't even read the entire post.

Pay attention. I never said anything about zombies. Just that I think GTA V will have someone like it.

Baramos
  • Baramos

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:13 AM

Why are people so addicted to Zombies or Aliens?

? Is there some big cultural storm of alien related things? Zombies I could agree have been somewhat "played out" between The Walking Dead and a zillion movies but I think the last alien invasion movie I saw was, what, Battle: Los Angeles?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users