Photo

Grotti Carbonizzare?!

62 replies to this topic
rao888
  • rao888

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:44 AM Edited by rao888, 10 February 2014 - 05:50 AM.

Hi there, have just registered to say this incase it helps, as I've just had to find this car for the 2nd time (let it go after spending days waiting for it to spawn, then decided I wanted it again.)

What works for me is to turn the PS3 off and then back on again. Reloading a save without doing this doesn't seem to really change much at all. Then, instead of just one or two cars changing here and there, there's a big change from the second the game starts again. Once I realized this I found one after a few attempts. Just to add though : I don't play online, not even connected, so not sure how that changes things, and I have a really old PS3, one of the first ones.

If those things don't make a big difference to car spawning though, I'd suggest going to the golf course car park, then simply save and turn the PS3 on and off a few times, and you should eventually see it right next to you when you get back into the game. Actually, knowing the way car spawning is messed up it could take more than a few times. It might take a short while, but it should definitely get you the car eventually without you having to do anything other than just turning the PS3 on and off for as many times as it takes to make the game spawn the car.

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:42 PM Edited by Militia, 10 February 2014 - 08:46 PM.

^^^, I am also on the 2008 PS3 that is backward compatible and a big box.  I also don't play Online or have my Internet connected to the PS3 either, lol.

I can't talk really about now a days, but back when I made this topic months ago when I was trying to get the Carbonizzare to spawn, I just kept reloading the game, and one spawned eventually.  Now that own one as Franklin, when I load my game, and walk out of his Vinewood Hills safehouse, I see them everywhere.  It's because my owned Carbonizzare is sitting right next to the road in my two car garage at the safehouse.  Lol, it's parked next to a Banshee.  Another car I always see because I already own it.

To date, this is my favorite car in the game by a long shot.  It has and does everything I want.

Mysterykid
  • Mysterykid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:15 AM

Ok, this worked for me. I replayed Legal Trouble and completed the mission. Went back to the mission start and there was A carbon parked in the front of the building. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users