62 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:11 PM

I've had this a few times - after last week the game deleted my Carbon' fromm the garage. Yes, that still happens

My advise is to look out for the pale brown seats of convertibles, then simply: STOP LOOKING

I know but seriously, everytime i gave up, i found it. Sometimes the harder you look, the more you miss.

True story.  Like I said above about getting a Comet.  I got it, stopped looking for Carbonizzare, found it instantly when I "didn't care" to find it lol.  Why do you guys lose cars?  In the whole history of my game, I have not lost anything but the Space Docker which I could care less about, honestly.  And this was before one of the patches.  Now all my stuff is stored and I don't do any more game saves.  So everything stays the same.  I also don't really use the cars in my garage, I want to have them to just look at and to know "I have them and can use them at any time."  It's silly, I know, but it's my game, idc.  Lol

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

Killed by drones.

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Most Creative [Writing] 2016
    Most Talented Writer 2015
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:51 PM

I honestly don't know
Some people are lucky

Before the patch, Michael lost a carbonizzare sentinel and 9f, and a landstalker
Frank lost the carbon' and a few others I can't remember
Since patch Michaels lost none And franks lost the one

Trevor lost none at all...

I know what you mean about storing and not using them
I wish rockstar had the same system for CArs that online has; being able to set one as your main car would be cool
The ones you buy would be useful then and without fear of losing them

Oh and my game no longer saves any cars to the impound lot

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

Did you cheat or do something funny?  That is another thing, I did not activate ANY cheat codes, have it 100% complete.  Did a "master save" with all my cars surely there, heli's, jets, all guns on me with all ammo, full health, and body armor, etc.  Now I just turn on my game, have some fun then turn it off.  Turn it back on the next game play, and everything is the way I last did my save, and I won't continue to save it anymore either as there is nothing more I want, or want to do.  I also NEVER play online, nor will I ever as my PSN is f*cked up.  Even if it were not f*cked up, I wouldn't do Online.  It's bullsh*t and not really for me.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:10 PM

the best way to get the carbonizzare is to do the legal trouble mission , use the carbonizzare as the car to chase molly with and just complete the mission with it .  afterwards they will spawn on the roads . thats how i got one for franklin

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

Yeah, you're right.  That is a great way to obtain one, but like I said above, I got one now saved in garage.  All is good! = )

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

For me they're spawning everywhere. :p

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:08 PM

For me they're spawning everywhere. :p

More so on my end is Surano's spawning, and now, surprisingly, Coquettes.  I still rarely see the Carbonizzare, but have it modified and saved, so idc if I never saw one again haha

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:16 PM

It really depends on the loading of saves:

I loaded my save today: Sentinels and Fathoms everywhere.

Day earlier: Carbonizzares everywhere.

Day earlier: Oracles and Zions everywhere.

I have just stored a Sabre Turbo and a Phoenix (annoying to get!), now I'm seeing them everywhere.  :turn:

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

It really depends on the loading of saves:

I loaded my save today: Sentinels and Fathoms everywhere.

Day earlier: Carbonizzares everywhere.

Day earlier: Oracles and Zions everywhere.

I have just stored a Sabre Turbo and a Phoenix (annoying to get!), now I'm seeing them everywhere.  :turn:

I have a Sabre Turbo (not modified) at my Impound garage for Michael.  I am content with keeping it there for whenever I want to get it out and play with it.  As you read in my other topics/replies to topics that I master saved my game and won't save it anymore, so my stuff will remain in the impound forever since my game is complete, no use saving it anymore, I have everything I want.  And today since Patch 1.06 came out, I even have MORE cars, 39 total cars counting Impound garages, 4 car garages, safehouse garages, and the vehicles you're stuck with like Trevor's Bodhi, Franklin's Buffalo, etc...

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:58 PM Edited by gear999, 20 November 2013 - 12:12 AM.

Oh, and one annoying thing: If you once have that car in you garage, then EVERYONE else will have it, you then find it everywhere!  :angry:

13027.jpg

Logic :^:

• ThroatSlasher2 likes this

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

Hey man, I found a way for a Vapid Dominator.  I tried it, it works.  I hope it works for you, enjoy and see how to get it here!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BWDAWpG963Y

Here is the Ocelot 620 way to obtain it!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4xmqKaAyplA

Don't worry, I completed my garage collection a long time ago ;)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

Hey man, I found a way for a Vapid Dominator.  I tried it, it works.  I hope it works for you, enjoy and see how to get it here!

I just completed it today! = )

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:25 AM

I just completed it today! = )

What's your collection ? :)

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

Ha, that picture is ridiculous. The whole "I'm driving it so now its everywhere" thing has been going on since GTA III, what the hell is Rockstar thinking?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:46 AM

Franklin:

1. Carbonizzare (modified)

2. Entity XF (modified)

3. Cheetah (modified)

4. Banshee (modified)

5. Elegy RH8 (modified)

6. Bullet (modified)

7. Infernus (modified)

8. Comet (modified and sitting in the impound for $250 anytime I want it - ALWAYS there for my game)

9. Cognescenti Cabrio (Might spelled this wrong, lol) (modified and sitting in the impound for $250 anytime I want it - ALWAYS there for my game)

10. Bifta (From Patch 1.06 not modified yet)

11. Paradise (From Patch 1.06 not modified yet)

12. The other car, I forget the name, lol (From Patch 1.06 not modified yet)

Michael:

1. Surano (modified)

2. Feltzer (modified)

3. Monroe (modified)

4. Z-Type (modified)

5. JB 700 (modified)

6. Adder (modified)

7. Elegy RH8 (modified)

8. Sabre Turbo (In impound whenever I want it, not modified)

9. Bifta (From Patch 1.06 not modified yet)

10. Paradise (From Patch 1.06 not modified yet)

11. The other car, I forget the name, lol (From Patch 1.06 not modified yet)

Trevor:

1. Coil Voltic (modified)

2. Benefactor Schwartzer (modified)

3. Coquette (modified)

4. Obey 9F (modified)

5. Enus Super Diamond (modified)

6. Vacca (modified)

7. Stinger (modified)

8. Elegy RH8 (modified)

9. Ubermacht Oracle (modified)

10. Bifta (From Patch 1.06 not modified yet)

11. Paradise (From Patch 1.06 not modified yet)

12. The other car, I forget the name, lol (From Patch 1.06 not modified yet)

= 35 amazing cars!  and 26/35 modified!

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

Ha, that picture is ridiculous. The whole "I'm driving it so now its everywhere" thing has been going on since GTA III, what the hell is Rockstar thinking?

Haha, yup.  The only time you would see endless Mr. Whoopee Ice Cream trucks go by is when you would be in one.  And only two other ways, one being a mission you would purposely fail to store the vehicle in the Shipyard's "car list garage" to use for later use at 100% completion, and the other in the third island where all those people shoot at you, so when you would get into one, it'd usually blow up by the time you go it back.  Fun times...

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

Nice car collection you got there, you should post them all in the Pimp My WhipTM   thread in case you haven't already. :)

Crimson Glyph
  • Crimson Glyph

Garfunkel Squirts

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:47 AM

Just buy it...

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:52 AM Edited by xenorama, 20 November 2013 - 02:54 AM.

You can't take the car from that mission, because you've completed the storyline, so that isn't a option.

What might work, is do that mission again, pick the Carbo to drive, drive with it and then complete the mission, maybe that might increase the spawning rates.

(OKAY I just noticed videos similar to what I describe have been posted here, sorry for repeating)

I found a tutorial on Youtube about getting the Dominator from The Wrap Up after the mission is already completed. For an in-depth look, search for that tutorial.

Basically, you take any car to this car lot in Vinewood (it's just north of the tattoo parlor, I guess there are races that start there?), you park in the parking lot, and replay the mission.

When you get done shooting everyone and get to the parking lot (when the helicopter is attacking), you will see the Dominator. Get inside, get back out, and destroy the chopper. Then you drive the Dominator to meet with Trevor.

After speaking to Trevor, don't press X. Just walk to the Dominator and get inside. Doing so will end the mission.

When you get back to the parking lot, look around. The Dominator should be there. This worked for me, and the lot was EMPTY before I started the mission.

This might work for any car seen in missions, I don't know.

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

Just buy it...

You can't buy the Carbonizzare in SP, only Online.

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:52 AM

My (modded) cars: Voltic, 3 Elegy's, 3 Adders, Carbonizzare, Sultan, Dominator, Ruiner, Cheetah, Entity FX (something like that), Vacca, Monroe, Infernus, Super Diamond, Banshee, Phoenix, Sabre Turbo and some more.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

Just buy it...

Read the thread, already got one in SP.  f*ck Online.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:32 PM

Nice car collection you got there, you should post them all in the Pimp My WhipTM   thread in case you haven't already. :)

Yeah, I could do that, but am bad with the whole screenshots and showing of my cars, plus I don't have the web on my PS3.  I got the "Internet" for patches and to view browsers, but not PSN Internet for gaming.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

My (modded) cars: Voltic, 3 Elegy's, 3 Adders, Carbonizzare, Sultan, Dominator, Ruiner, Cheetah, Entity FX (something like that), Vacca, Monroe, Infernus, Super Diamond, Banshee, Phoenix, Sabre Turbo and some more.

This is a very nice collection.  But I prefer not "doubling" up with cars for each guy.  I try for all different cars.  The only ones that are "the same" is those special cars in garage when hitting the D-Pad.

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

I have 3 Adders, because it's the best car. :p

I thought one for each character would be fair, haha.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:52 PM

I have 3 Adders, because it's the best car. :p

I thought one for each character would be fair, haha.

Is it the best car, actually?  I've heard loads of people say this, and I do believe it's way up there on the top of the line.  Easily in the top three best/fastest cars, but still it's a bit wider than other fast cars which bothers me on the highway and such.  It's also quite easy to obtain.  Parked on that one road by the clothing icon in the city.

I can easily switch to Michael anytime I want and get the Adder out, so that is why I don't have three of them haha

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

Yeah, I could do that, but am bad with the whole screenshots and showing of my cars, plus I don't have the web on my PS3.  I got the "Internet" for patches and to view browsers, but not PSN Internet for gaming.

You can just take screenshots of them and then go on you're Social club account and post them in the thread. :) Easy Peasy (or something like that haha)

Chris223
  • Chris223

The Simple Gamer

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

Edit: Nothing seems as rare, as a f*cking Ocelot F620 or a Vapid Dominator. If I don't replay missions with those vehicles in it, they will never, EVER, spawn again. Im dead f*cking serious.

Guess I was lucky, drove by the Los Santos Customs near the LS Int Airport the other day in online, one was sitting in the parking lot.  F620.  I see Dominators all the time driving around.  Dominators and Ruiners spawn way to much for me.

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

Edit: Nothing seems as rare, as a f*cking Ocelot F620 or a Vapid Dominator. If I don't replay missions with those vehicles in it, they will never, EVER, spawn again. Im dead f*cking serious.

Guess I was lucky, drove by the Los Santos Customs near the LS Int Airport the other day in online, one was sitting in the parking lot.  F620.  I see Dominators all the time driving around.  Dominators and Ruiners spawn way to much for me.

And I see a lot of people complaining the Phoenix is extremely rare while in my game it spawns all the time. Everytime I play, I'll see at least one.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:11 PM

And I see a lot of people complaining the Phoenix is extremely rare while in my game it spawns all the time. Everytime I play, I'll see at least one.

Lol, I see the Pheonix a lot too.  Same for the Karin Futo, F620, but I do NOT see any Ruiner, and once in a while I see a Dominator.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users