62 replies to this topic
MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

This is bullsh*t!  I saw on Youtube many people with the same problem and now I am experiencing it, too!  Everytime I look, night or day, rain or shine, Monday through Sunday, I can NOT find a Carbonizzare.  This is the LAST car I need to complete my garages of cars I want.  I understand cars don't spawn all the time with a character, and I understand you gotta be driving in a certain car to also find another car you're looking for.  But like I said, I can NOT find this car...

Any ideas or guarenteed spawn locations you guys know about?  I just spent three hours (real time) looking for this car in all the locations fast cars spawn, I've found every fast car besides the Comet (which I don't want, and if I did, I would just buy it) and the Carbonizzare, which I cannot buy and most certainly want!

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

Search near Micheal's house, and the golf club course area. It should spawn eventually.

• iMPAK540 likes this

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

Weird. I mostly find one everywhere, after completing the storyline. Maybe try switching characters, or reloading a save. That will make different cars spawn. Also be sure to check Rockford Hills, Vinewood Hills, Kortz Center, Galileo Obeservatory parking place. You also know how it is supposed to look right? It's streamlined, and has a pretty weird backside. It's wheels are also unique, with some kind of holes in it.

If you've not completed the storyline yet: In one of Solomons missions, you will always find one parked BEFORE you start the mission. 

Good luck mate.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

Thanks guys!  And I have the game 100% completed.  Someone made a thread here a day or two ago saying they cannot find the Comet!  And I can't find the Carbonizzare, it's bullsh*t.  All my garages are filled with the cars I want, I am just missing one car, and it's the Carbonizzare!

My autosave is off, and I don't have any other saves to reload.  I know how it looks.  I was in one with Franklin about two weeks ago, before I knew the value in this car and before I bothered cumstomizing any cars, now I am into it, want the f*cking car, can't find it.  Game is so glitchy!

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

Search near Micheal's house, and the golf club course area. It should spawn eventually.

Hmm, never tried the Golf Course...I'll give it a whirl, thanks guys.

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:40 PM Edited by DutchGangsta, 17 November 2013 - 03:41 PM.

With reloading saves, I mean just quicksave the game, do something else for a while without saving and then reload the quicksave you made earlier from the game menu. That will make new cars spawn. I could never find the Sultan, and I found it after reloading a save, but I lost it and never found it again.

Oh, and one annoying thing: If you once have that car in you garage, then EVERYONE else will have it, you then find it everywhere!  :angry:

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

^ Try this. Go near the golf course, Micheal's mansion and all, quick save, and then do something else. After a while, just reload the game file and, since you'll be in Rockford Hills and all, lots of High-End cars will spawn. You are more likely to see Feltzers, 9Fs, Rapid GTs and Coquettes at first but if you do it enough times, im sure a Carbo will spawn. It's how I got mine :)

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

One spawns at the front of solomons office on the mission where you chase Molly around the airport, legal trouble I think it's called. You could try replaying that mission to see if it spawns.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

With reloading saves, I mean just quicksave the game, do something else for a while without saving and then reload the quicksave you made earlier from the game menu. That will make new cars spawn. I could never find the Sultan, and I found it after reloading a save, but I lost it and never found it again.

Oh, and one annoying thing: If you once have that car in you garage, then EVERYONE else will have it, you then find it everywhere!  :angry:

Hahahah, you're right!  Just like the Carbonizzare how I cannot find it, this was the same for the Obey 9F, then all of a sudden I found one, customized it and saved it in my garage, and guess what?  I can usually always find these cars driving around now, like wtf?!

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

One spawns at the front of solomons office on the mission where you chase Molly around the airport, legal trouble I think it's called. You could try replaying that mission to see if it spawns.

Can I go back to a mission, get this car, and save it?  Or do I need to purposely fail the mission, or what do I have to do so that I have this car without going through the mission over again?

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

You can't take the car from that mission, because you've completed the storyline, so that isn't a option.

What might work, is do that mission again, pick the Carbo to drive, drive with it and then complete the mission, maybe that might increase the spawning rates.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:16 PM

^ Try this. Go near the golf course, Micheal's mansion and all, quick save, and then do something else. After a while, just reload the game file and, since you'll be in Rockford Hills and all, lots of High-End cars will spawn. You are more likely to see Feltzers, 9Fs, Rapid GTs and Coquettes at first but if you do it enough times, im sure a Carbo will spawn. It's how I got mine :)

Exactly.  Rapid GT, Obey 9F, Feltzers, Super Diamonds, Infernus, Bullet, like every high end car nearly, EXCEPT that damn Carbonizzare! Lol

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

You can't take the car from that mission, because you've completed the storyline, so that isn't a option.

What might work, is do that mission again, pick the Carbo to drive, drive with it and then complete the mission, maybe that might increase the spawning rates.

I couldn't just replay the mission, and take the car whilst completing the mission again, and then save the car?  OR get in the car, get busted or die or something and then it's in impound?  I am so confused!  Lol, sorry.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

Hmm...I just discovered a car called a Coquette?  Some Corvette type of car, looks very similiar to the Carbonizzare as well.  BOTH of these cars are nowhere, in fact, I never seen a Coquette driving or parked on the road randomly.  I don't get it, before I beat the game, most "hard" cars to find were so easy back when I was like 20-30% into the game.  What a load of crap, this game pisses me off sometimes...

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

If all else fails, I will prob just buy a Comet and fill the void of the Carbonizzare.  I have been looking on Youtube at customization of the Comet, Carbonizzare, and Coquette, all three are damn near identical.  I just rather a Ferrari over a Porshe, oh well, lol.  It's just a game at the end of the day.

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

Hasn't reloading worked? That's sad man.

According to the GTA WIki, it spawns at the Observatory, Marlowe Drive (parked, together with other high end cars, I have found a Super Diamond there).

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:08 PM Edited by Militia, 17 November 2013 - 07:09 PM.

Hasn't reloading worked? That's sad man.

According to the GTA WIki, it spawns at the Observatory, Marlowe Drive (parked, together with other high end cars, I have found a Super Diamond there).

I own a Super Diamond already, these spawn so easily for me on road, as well.  It's also a buyable car on the web for 250,000 dollars.  Mine is badass, it's Chrome, has money symbol tires that I made gold rimmed.  It is wicked fast too, after putting all the necessary equipment on it.  Of course it's no Entity or Cheetah, but it's damn good for a big boxy boat type of car lol.

And yeah, reloading didn't work.  It's as if this car is glitched out of the game and doesn't exist.  That is how bad it is on my end.  Can't believe this sh*t as I drove in one like two weeks ago and now it's gone forever.  Coquette impossible to find as well.  Rapid GT any day, but not the other two.  HORSE sh*t, man!

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

Coquette also spawns sometimes for me, not always though. It does spawn, after you completed the first Solomon mission, but that's ages ago. I personally think that the Coquette is cooler, but I think it's rarer.

I just read that there's a glitch in the game, which stops the Coquette from spawning. If I were you, I would do one of the following things:

- Replay Mr. Richards for the Coquette to spawn.

- Replay Legal Trouble for the Carbonizzare to spawn (not sure, but it's worth a try).

- Or replay both, after you got one of the cars. :D

Good luck!

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:36 PM Edited by ThroatSlasher2, 17 November 2013 - 07:38 PM.

Try to drive around the areas you're searching through with an Elegy or something like that. It will reduce the chance of your car (example: you're driving around in a 9F, full of 9Fs everwhere) spawning everywhere. Oh and btw, patience is everything. Wait for the Carbo. The sound it makes is just f*cking amazing. Don't forget that horrendous Comet spoiler doesn't come off at ALL.

Edit: Nothing seems as rare, as a f*cking Ocelot F620 or a Vapid Dominator. If I don't replay missions with those vehicles in it, they will never, EVER, spawn again. Im dead f*cking serious.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:55 PM

Coquette also spawns sometimes for me, not always though. It does spawn, after you completed the first Solomon mission, but that's ages ago. I personally think that the Coquette is cooler, but I think it's rarer.

I just read that there's a glitch in the game, which stops the Coquette from spawning. If I were you, I would do one of the following things:

- Replay Mr. Richards for the Coquette to spawn.

- Replay Legal Trouble for the Carbonizzare to spawn (not sure, but it's worth a try).

- Or replay both, after you got one of the cars. :D

Good luck!

Ready for some more bullsh*t?!  I purchased a Comet for 85,000 dollars.  RIGHT AS I PUT MY CELL PHONE AWAY FROM ORDERING IT, Coquette was stopped right behind my car, I ordered it in the street stopped right in the middle of the cars, lol.  I drove the Coquette back to Franklin's garage where I then took the Comet to Los Santos Customs and made it how I wanted it.  The Coquette was cool and all, but if you look on Youtube at Comet, Carbonizzare, and Coquette customizations, the Comet and Carbonizzare in acceleration is all the way boosted, and top speed is very close to all the way up as well.  The Carbonizzare traction in fact is a tad worse than the Comet, both top speeds are roughly the same, and acceleration is maxed out with both the Comet and Carbonizzare.  I also looked at the Coquette and saw that the stats were right below the Comet and Carbon in every stat category.  So for customized cars, I'd take a Comet over a Coquette any day.  Comet and Carbonizzare are equal basically in stats after customization, except the Carbonizzare looks more bad ass to me than the Comet, and of course, that f*cking spoiler is mad gay, you're right....

Once I bought the Comet, I then kept seeing them as well on the road.  Seems if you have cars in your garage, they spawn on the road easier.  Except for the Cheetah, Entity, and Z-Type of course.  ONE time I saw an Adder driving.  I already know about the Adder parked on the one street.  I used to even see the Adder all the time parked there, now, bearly ever with all three characters, but I have the Adder already in Michael's garage, so I don't care now if it's there or not.  I guess my garages are now complete, and I won't be going to buy any more cars or stealing any more cars.  The only car I'd still want, is of course the Carbonizzare, but I don't think I would want to take any cars out of my garages cuz I got the best ones (imo, of course).  Why would I downgrade?  Ya know?  Now it's time to buy some helicopters and tanks and planes for each character.  People are obsessing over BILLIONS, I have just under 1 billion, in the 850+ million for all characters, and I am still nowhere near running out, no need to have billions.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

Try to drive around the areas you're searching through with an Elegy or something like that. It will reduce the chance of your car (example: you're driving around in a 9F, full of 9Fs everwhere) spawning everywhere. Oh and btw, patience is everything. Wait for the Carbo. The sound it makes is just f*cking amazing. Don't forget that horrendous Comet spoiler doesn't come off at ALL.

Edit: Nothing seems as rare, as a f*cking Ocelot F620 or a Vapid Dominator. If I don't replay missions with those vehicles in it, they will never, EVER, spawn again. Im dead f*cking serious.

They indeed must be rare...In fact I never even heard the names of these cars, haha.  I'll go on Youtube and see how they look...

Remember Mr. Whoopee Ice Cream van in GTA III, that sh*t was super rare.  Best way to get it was by doing the one mission and quickly taking it to the shipyard in Portland and put it in the garage where there is a list of cars to bring to that garage, and then once you got all the cars from the list in the garage, you can come back anytime and get them.  But yeah, the Ice Cream truck was SO hard to get, haha.  Probably equivalent to the cars you're naming in GTA V.

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:22 PM

Let's hope for GTA VI you can buy ALL the vehicles available in the game. That would end this sh*t fest.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

Let's hope for GTA VI you can buy ALL the vehicles available in the game. That would end this sh*t fest.

Right on, dude!

Ok guys here is the last final thought I have related to this Carbonizzare.

I went here - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cFxhKBUOEp8

^^^I went here all the other times all day today when I was playing in other cars and never could see the car.  I then, as you can read above purchased a Comet (for a trade apparently) for 85,000 dollars.  I saved the game with it in garage and then turned it on again and got it out to f*ck around with and see how it handles, I went back to the above Youtube location and found one driving right past me!  And this is the other thing that is wierd is it was "red" and I say it's wierd cuz it's the only color I have yet to see it with on the road.  Of course I stole it no problem and went to Customs and did what I needed.  So there ya go, maybe driving a Comet Spawns Comets as I saw and Carbonizzare's as I saw.  Since this is the first time in one, how do you on PS3 make the top go up and down?  Thanks for all the help on this topic, guys.  It seems at the end of the day I had to pay nearly 100,000 dollars for the Carbonizzare making the trade with the Comet, lol.  Either way it was worth it and now my garages are complete with every car I could possibly desire in the game.  There is other "nice" ones I could have, but of course the game dicked us all with the garage system, so what the hell ya gonna do?

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:49 AM

Hold right on the D-pad to lower/raise the roof. (You have to do it while, either being to a complete stop or driving really slow)

Enjoy your Carbonizzare :D

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:32 AM

If you want more cars to appear clean out your cache on XBox or delete your profile on PS3 and if that fails get killed near Michael's house and there are sometimes some good cars in that alley near the hospital.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

Hold right on the D-pad to lower/raise the roof. (You have to do it while, either being to a complete stop or driving really slow)

Enjoy your Carbonizzare :D

Thanks for the tip man, and I will! = )

• ThroatSlasher2 likes this

Baramos
  • Baramos

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:53 AM Edited by Baramos, 18 November 2013 - 05:53 AM.

I bought a Coquette on GTA Online with my stimulus money. No regrets. It's a Corvette. End of story.

(That and they don't actually give you enough money to buy a Stinger like I also really wanted).

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:37 AM

I don't play Online.  I have a 1 million dollar Stinger in single player.  It's neat.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:48 AM Edited by Militia, 18 November 2013 - 10:55 AM.

Hey man, I found a way for a Vapid Dominator.  I tried it, it works.  I hope it works for you, enjoy and see how to get it here!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BWDAWpG963Y

Here is the Ocelot 620 way to obtain it!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4xmqKaAyplA

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

Killed by drones.

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2015
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

I've had this a few times - after last week the game deleted my Carbon' fromm the garage. Yes, that still happens

My advise is to look out for the pale brown seats of convertibles, then simply: STOP LOOKING

I know but seriously, everytime i gave up, i found it. Sometimes the harder you look, the more you miss.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users