Photo

Duplication of XF (request/question)

13 replies to this topic
Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:56 PM Edited by Flash525, 17 November 2013 - 04:28 PM.

The Entity XF that is; yesterday when I was in game (PS3) I got a message from someone asking me if I wanted an Adder. I didn't understand their question entierly until they told me they could duplicate their own Adder enabling me to acquire one of them for my garage. I asked if they had the Entity instead, to which I was told they did.

Anyway, after having arrived at his location and watching him do his thing, the Entity I believe was suppose to be mine I couldn't access. I know the duplication glitch works (I've used it to rearange the vehicles in my garage) though I'm not sure whether the duplication works to the extend that you can give a super/sports car away to another player (not just to drive, but also to keep).

If the above does work as this other player was meaning, then would anyone care to duplicate an Entity XF for me? I'm not usually one to take advantage (of glitches), but I made up a fair bit of money myself, and then got the 500k from Rockstar. I've somehow reduced my income to around 50k. I'm online at the moment (PS3) using the same username as I am here.

JreX_XerJ
  • JreX_XerJ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

i don't think you are able to keep super cars from other players. Even if you gained access to the vehicle , your garage won't allow you to keep it. it will state it as a stolen vehicle or something.

unless theres a glitch that allow you to keep it .

dramamia
  • dramamia

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

you can't keep duplicated cars from other people... you have 2 buy them.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:01 AM Edited by WBaker, 20 November 2013 - 09:05 AM.

I don't know if this still works but you could give away super cars by duping one and blowing up a player's vehicle with a tank as they exit the garage without killing the player (position it just so). The player whose car was destroyed can't run and has a messed up hud. They can then get in the car and store it.

Not my invention. There was a thread on here about it. I did test it and it works.

Edit: not just supers but all premium vehicles.
  • tedarkosus likes this

tedarkosus
  • tedarkosus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:33 AM

I don't know if this still works but you could give away super cars by duping one and blowing up a player's vehicle with a tank as they exit the garage without killing the player (position it just so). The player whose car was destroyed can't run and has a messed up hud. They can then get in the car and store it.

Not my invention. There was a thread on here about it. I did test it and it works.

trying now il let u know if succesful

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:02 AM Edited by WBaker, 22 November 2013 - 06:03 AM.

trying now il let u know if succesful
It can take a few tries but it definitely works. The tank needs to hit the right side of the car as it's exiting the garage. Too close and the player dies and it doesn't work. Just right and your buddy has a free super car :)

I have tried this with 1.06 and it does still work.
  • tedarkosus likes this

tedarkosus
  • tedarkosus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:36 AM

not working tried many times

tedarkosus
  • tedarkosus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:38 AM

not working tried many times

il try again soon bro are u on psn or xbl

tedarkosus
  • tedarkosus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:42 AM

and if ur on psn would u mind helping me get the hot knife thats what ive been trying this for i have a buddy with 1 and can get it duped aslong as he's still online but if he's not could we just try do an adder so i can see step by step if ur not 2 busy that is thanks tho ill definitely keep trying tho 

tedarkosus
  • tedarkosus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:16 AM

it f*cking works

Flash525
  • Flash525

Fibre Force Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

It can take a few tries but it definitely works. The tank needs to hit the right side of the car as it's exiting the garage. Too close and the player dies and it doesn't work. Just right and your buddy has a free super car :)

it f*cking works

If this definately works, would either of you (provided you have the time, and the vehicle) care to duplicate me an Entity XF?

tedarkosus
  • tedarkosus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:51 AM

it f*cking works

If this definately works, would either of you (provided you have the time, and the vehicle) care to duplicate me an Entity XF?

i dont have xf and ive only got 800k

lfc2k9_
  • lfc2k9_

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:40 AM

I have the xf fully up graded on psn lfc2k9

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:42 AM Edited by HakatoX, 27 November 2013 - 01:43 AM.

I'm an idiot and posted in the wrong thread....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users