» «

Justin Bieber: Why so hated?

64 replies to this topic
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:11 AM

mainly because his an Arrogant Preetyboy brat with very little talent. 

• bread

Nutrition Facts not needed

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:14 AM

Boom. This is why Justin Beiber is hated the most folks, because he's an Arrogant Preetyboy brat.

We've reached a conclusion, we're done here, lock the topic.

• fullmetal5550

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

Because he's popular and his music sucks. 

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:34 AM Edited by F4L?, 19 November 2013 - 10:35 AM.

I can agree on the rest, at least currently, 4 years ago I would have disagreed because back then Bieber wasn't some jerk-face who let fame get to his head.
However saying he has no talent is ridiculous, the kid can sing, he has a great voice, unfortunately he did and still does use it for tween girl music for the most part, but his singing talent is undeniable, he also throws down some killer dance moves at times.

Here is a video I just searched of him without autotune or anything singing a bunch of different things and he definitely has talent, so trying to shoot him down for that just screams jealousy i'm afraid.

His fans all crying pisses me off though haha

Revenge of the Donut
  • Revenge of the Donut

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

Only problem is, hate does more to harm yourself than it does to the person whom you hate. It eats away at you.

That's very true but when people say 'hate,' they often mean it in more of a "Ugh! That guy is such a dick, I don't like him" kind of way, rather than in the 'torches & pitchfork, devoting your entire existence to scorning their own' kind of way. < Which does actually eat away at people.

I dislike Beiber and his moronic behaviour, I don't outright hate him though, there's probably some good in him (as much as a few people like to think otherwise,) but it's on him when he wants to grow up and stop acting like someone who wants negative attention, until then I'll regard him with dislike.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users