Justin Bieber: Why so hated?

64 replies to this topic
StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:13 PM

Now, I'm not asking whether or not you like/hate him, nor whether or not you like/hate his music. I'm asking:

Why do people hate Justin Bieber?

It seems that he is the focus point for so much hate from people, always the bud of the joke, etc. His YouTube video of 'Baby' is the second most viewed video on the site, yet is has far more hates than likes. Now bare in mind people have to actually view the video just to dislike it. Historically, he doesn't actually do anything to draw much negative attention to himself. With the exception of the last year or there abouts, where he has been attracting negative attention from the media. But even with his current situation now, it still leaves the amount of hate he gets as being disproportion.

So why does he get the hate? I believe it is nothing to do with him and everything to do with people in society. There's two things (amongst others) people need in life; first something ultimate to believe in (eg God, environmentalism, etc), and the second is something ultimate to hate.

Thoughts?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:24 PM

I'm guessing that people hate on him because he's popular. That's just a thought, though.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

But so are Lady Gaga and Beyonce?

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

Because he represents how ridiculous the society is becoming.

• B Dawg and Nlwt like this

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:55 PM

I don't hate him, but I don't listen to his music.

• Revenge of the Donut likes this

Nuggets
  • Nuggets

SenseiKOFF

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:29 PM Edited by Nuggets, 17 November 2013 - 03:30 PM.

I heard that he spits on his fans so I guess that's why.

His fans are pretty stupid too.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

bingo.

we have a winner.

/thread

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:25 PM

Boy you guys are ight, music today is so sh*tty. I'm glad we didn't have this sort of stuff in the 80s with the empty meaningless lyrics and stupid melodies!

ThunderSt0rm
  • ThunderSt0rm

(CDC ftw)Do you think we could play another game?

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

I abhor him and his fans I mean just look at them, the majority of them are not only underage but immature and stupid too. He had become worser by the passing years but oh well the more you get paid the more you are to become a douchebag celebrity.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

Boy you guys are ight, music today is so sh*tty. I'm glad we didn't have this sort of stuff in the 80s with the empty meaningless lyrics and stupid melodies!

don't be an idiot.

no one ever said that all music was great until Justin Bieber showed up.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

I didn't really have a problem with him until he starting acting like a complete dickhead to people (speeding through suburbs, spitting on fans, etc.) And his fans are really annoying, in some cases moreso than him.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

death to various things

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

- He makes soul-less, substances-less pop music.

- He said rape happens for a reason.

- He's rich, spoiled, dumb motherf*cker, who doesn't know what "German" means.

- He wrote in the guest book at Anne Frank's house that he hoped "she would have been a Belieber."

• SprayPaintedCraniums likes this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

don't be an idiot.

no one ever said that all music was great until Justin Bieber showed up.

If you don't understand the point I'm making here, then maybe you should shut the f*ck up, friend.

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Lesotho

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by NathanT, 17 November 2013 - 05:04 PM.

You pretty much just have to google it to find out why.

And his fans are f*cking pathetic, especially those that accuse everybody of being jealous of him. The only thing I'm jealous of is his money...

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

If you don't understand the point I'm making here, then maybe you should shut the f*ck up, friend.

LOL.

don't flatter yourself. you're not Einstein. your point was clear.

it was just stupid.

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

Never had a problem with him, just his ridiculous fans. But lately he has become more of a prick. Spitting on his fans was the worst, yet they still treat him like god. At first you could tell people were jealous of him. Now with his latest antics there is a real reason to dislike him. 

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

LOL.

don't flatter yourself. you're not Einstein. your point was clear.

it was just stupid.

So is this topic. Of course people dislike Justin Bieber and the reason is pretty obvious too. It's so obvious that it doesn't even need discussing. It's the same with any other popular musician who is generally hated on, like Fred Durst in the 90s.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

Asking why Justin Bieber is hated is like asking why Rebecca Black is hated.

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:47 PM

Because they're jealous. 

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

aesthetic

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

I don't like him, but I'll give you a quick summary of why he is hated.

• His voice - His voice is just obnoxious. Most people can't stand him.
  • His attitude - At first he a good two shoes little boy. Now he's a prick towards EVERYONE, including his fans.
  • His looks - He's always looked like a bitch.
  • The amount of pussy he gets - He gets more poontang than most of the people who hate him.

That sums it up.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:43 PM Edited by StormerBoy, 17 November 2013 - 06:44 PM.

Never had a problem with him, just his ridiculous fans. But lately he has become more of a prick. Spitting on his fans was the worst, yet they still treat him like god. At first you could tell people were jealous of him. Now with his latest antics there is a real reason to dislike him

Exactly, NOW there is a reason to hate him. But what was the reason to hate him before his latest antics?

And perhaps s it is the effect of having so much hate thrown at him that is partley to blame for the way he is?

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:48 PM

Never had a problem with him, just his ridiculous fans. But lately he has become more of a prick. Spitting on his fans was the worst, yet they still treat him like god. At first you could tell people were jealous of him. Now with his latest antics there is a real reason to dislike him

Exactly, NOW there is a reason to hate him. But what was the reason to hate him before his latest antics?

And perhaps s it is the effect of having so much hate thrown at him that is partley to blame for the way he is?

I said people disliked him at first  because of his jealousy at the end of my post. 

I think you have a point. It is a mixture of arrogance and the abuse he suffered for the best part of 4/5 years. He is rich, young, gets a lot of women so he thinks he is entitled to be a dick. 

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

Part-time spy, full-time maniac

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

I said people disliked him at first  because of his jealousy at the end of my post. 

I think you have a point. It is a mixture of arrogance and the abuse he suffered for the best part of 4/5 years. He is rich, young, gets a lot of women so he thinks he is entitled to be a dick. 

You act like this is recent. Over 2 years ago he said that abortion is wrong. When asked about cases of rape he shrugged it off and said "everything happens for a reason." That is not a recent antic, it was over 2 years ago. Shocked nobody has brought this up

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:05 PM Edited by StormerBoy, 17 November 2013 - 07:06 PM.

But doesn't arrogance normally mask insecurities?

You act like this is recent. Over 2 years ago he said that abortion is wrong. When asked about cases of rape he shrugged it off and said "everything happens for a reason." That is not a recent antic, it was over 2 years ago. Shocked nobody has brought this up

Abortion is also wrong in a lot of peoples' opinions, he is not alone on that one, not that I think it is wrong, but that is irrelevant because a lot of people do.

I was not aware of that comment, nor the one about rape. But is it possible he was saying "everything happens for a reason" because he is quite religious (Christian), and he probably thinks it's 'all in God's plan' or some bull sh*t like that?

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:19 PM

So he is quite religious but he likes to frequent whore houses... something must be wrong there or he's just another hypocritical religious guy. He's been a douchebag since long time ago; I still remember when he wrote that letter bashing metallica and their music. A good musician wouldn't do that, and less to some people that worked hard to earn their reputation. Anyway, I don't know why I'm wasting my time speaking about a 18 or 19 year old c*nt...

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

No Christian I know would think of rape in that way because of their religious beliefs. Religion had nothing to do with why he made that comment, it was his own idiocy.

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

Did he say that? Googling about it he also said that gay is a decision too. Well, didn't know he had said this so looks like he started becoming an obnoxious prick earlier then.  

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

Go read the tabloid news.  Every week there's a new story of him being a dickhead.  Either he's (as mentioned) spitting off of balconies onto his fans, speeding through suburban neighborhoods in his super cars and then running into his house when his neighbors confront him on it, and then there are numerous stories of him picking fights with people, or just flat out attacking people, and then running and hiding behind his bodyguards.

Music aside, which sucks, he actually deserves hate.

Plus he stepped on the logo...

Justin-Bieber-enrages-Chicago-Blackhawks

What kind of Canadian boy steps on the logo in a hockey locker room?

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

Yeah I never had a problem with him when he was coming out, actually I was wondering what was the hate with him during that time too cuz I was kinda happy for the kid when he went on tour with his childhood idol, Usher.

But then the nigga grew up and the fame, money, and bitches got his ass too big for his britches! Now since he's acting like so much like an entitled little prick , I wouldn't care if he gets into fiery car crash on I-95 or get kidnapped by the mafia and murdered by Tony Soprano himself due to his antics (ok that was a little extreme but you get what I'm saying.) but yeah f*ck that guy now!

But the hate for pre-"adulthood" bieber was most likely started from jealous teenage boys who were pissed because their high school sweethearts were always gettin wet off of Bieber all the time.
Same sh*t happened when my generation was growing up with Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Backstreet Boys, and Leonardo DeCaprio , etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users