» «
Photo

Need For Speed Rivals is Out!

39 replies to this topic
Xx_chopdogg_xX
  • Xx_chopdogg_xX

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:52 AM Edited by Xx_chopdogg_xX, 27 November 2013 - 03:26 PM.

57061-need-for-speed-rivals-full.png

Is time to stop playing GTA :O and is time for NFS: Rivals

Michael De Santa
  • Michael De Santa

Big Mouth Prick

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:57 AM

NFS Series is Degrading Day by Day

• Detective Phelps likes this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

Colt Single Action Army - The greatest handgun ever made.

• Members
  • Afghanistan
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:57 AM

Can you exit the car and rob people? No, I didn't think so. I will keep playing GTA V.

• Flight180Victm likes this

allinclusive
  • allinclusive

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:58 AM

The only thing I am waiting for is NFS UNDERGROUND 3!

• WildBrick142, Mr. Sleepy, Bonnano and 1 other like this

Drake1212
  • Drake1212

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:39 AM

NFS peaked at Underground 2 (well, maybe Most Wanted was pretty good) and has been going downhill ever since.

• Mr. Sleepy likes this

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:49 AM

Most Wanted (2005) and Underground 2 > Every NFS ever made or will be made

• WildBrick142 and Mr. Sleepy like this

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

Oh sh*t I completely forgot about this game!

*Added to Christmas list.  :D 

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:57 AM

Meh, I will stick with GTA V

NFS=COD

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:27 PM

In NFS you drive cars and race. In GTA you can do the same, and let's not forget Saints Row, Sleeping Dogs, and the upcoming Watch Dogs. So yeah.

Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

Can you exit the car and rob people? No, I didn't think so. I will keep playing GTA V.

...I think everyone who says this is an idiot.

• Street Mix, F4L?, Empty World and 2 others like this

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:51 PM Edited by TaviColen123, 17 November 2013 - 02:54 PM.

Th3MaN1, on 17 Nov 2013 - 3:27 PM, said:Th3MaN1, on 17 Nov 2013 - 3:27 PM, said:Th3MaN1, on 17 Nov 2013 - 3:27 PM, said:

In NFS you drive cars and race. In GTA you can do the same, and let's not forget Saints Row, Sleeping Dogs, and the upcoming Watch Dogs. So yeah.

The difference is though, that in GTA and the other sandbox games you can do more, so there is more variety and you dont get bored after a few weeks .

@Antagonista Why is he an idiot ? Because he prefers one genre over another, arguably lesser one ? I have to admit , racing games are not my thing either,even in GTA i dont race that much unless is required for a mission .

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

NFS is one of the worst franchises after COD and the other repetitive games that come out every year. Most Wanted 2012 was far by the worst I've ever played. This looks exactly the same. No quality, no innovation and no fun.

• beanzinapot likes this

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

Today's 10th anniversary of the best NFS game: UNDERGROUND!

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:30 PM Edited by StingrayX, 17 November 2013 - 11:30 PM.

@Antagonista Why is he an idiot ? Because he prefers one genre over another, arguably lesser one ? I have to admit , racing games are not my thing either,even in GTA i dont race that much unless is required for a mission .

He's being an idiot because his statement is completely random and irrelevant. I honestly don't see whats f*cking hard to understand about that. :colgate:

Anyways, how do I find the map for this game? I type in the map for Rivals and all I get is the Most Wanted map.

agent17
  • agent17

Absolution

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:22 AM

The Hot pursuit series was the best, Underground had it's charm as well.

Every other NFS game suffers when it comes to sales and overall quality. EA should just stop with the 100 different spin-off titles and focus on the only NFS games that people actually liked.

Vicio_Explosivo
  • Vicio_Explosivo

Speed.

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

if you played  Need For Speed ​​Underground 1,2 and Need for Speed ​​Most Wanted, you can start to feel happy.

• Street Mix and mikros1 like this

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

I have not played a NFS game was NFS HIgh Steaks and NFS Porsche unleached both I still play I love those games the were by far the best NFS games ever High Steaks because it was the first game I got for the PS1, you could play as the police. It was long and fun. And Porsche unleached because it focuses on obe car the Porsche

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

Colt Single Action Army - The greatest handgun ever made.

• Members
  • Afghanistan
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:18 AM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 18 November 2013 - 04:26 PM.

He's being an idiot because his statement is completely random and irrelevant. I honestly don't see whats f*cking hard to understand about that. :colgate:

Anyways, how do I find the map for this game? I type in the map for Rivals and all I get is the Most Wanted map.

"Completely random and irrelevant"

I posted that when this topic was on the GTA V section, then it got moved to the gaming section. Also, the OP says "drop GTA" for this, a racing game. Why would I drop an action-adventure free roaming game for a game where you only race or arrest speeders over and over again?

Dumbasses.

EA turns everything into sh*t, look at how they ruined battlefield and NFS.

@Michael De Santa Looks that way, NFS is becoming the same game each year. :lol:

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

Locked at 30fps, constant unskippable cutscenes, and the game treats you like this is the first time you've ever played a video game. I think I'll skip this one just like I've skipped all the other recent NFS titles.

• Sting4S and Bonnano like this

yojo2
  • yojo2

~y

• Members
  • Poland
  • Most Knowledgeable [Technology] 2013
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

This game just sucks like all other recent NFS titles, doesn't it? The last NFS I recall being fun is Shift 2 possibly...
  • SilverRST likes this

Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

Locked at 30fps, constant unskippable cutscenes, and the game treats you like this is the first time you've ever played a video game. I think I'll skip this one just like I've skipped all the other recent NFS titles.

cry about it.

Moth
  • Moth

Canis Canem Edit

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:20 PM Edited by The General, 19 November 2013 - 09:21 PM.

Hey Foley, are you that big of a f*cking dumbass? Wait, I know the answer, you are a f*cking dumbass!

This game on PC is crap, as you can see in the video that Pat posted. Unskippable tutorials for a f*cking racing game? As someone who has played a good amount of racing games, I don't need to see that sh*t every f*cking time I start playing a racing game. I understand having tutorials for combat or anything they add that is somewhat new to the table, but not for a simple checkpoint race! Oh and the game speed is tied to the f*cking frame rate? Why? Why would you prevent someone from playing the game the best they can? Reminds me of when I installed Far Cry 1 on my PC and I couldn't play it cause I would tap the w key and wouldI hit a wall on the other side of a hallway in a split second.

This is a really bad PC port.

Oh and Street Mix, best game in the series was Most Wanted(2005). 

• Sting4S and Bonnano like this

Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

Lmao, I love when you respond to me. It's so f*cking hilarious, cause you get so mad! You're awesome man, You've made me laugh a lot.

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

Wow people are actually comparing NFS to GTA "can you get out of your car and rob other people" Seriously? 

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:56 PM

Oh and Street Mix, best game in the series was Most Wanted(2005). 

Perhaps. For majority of people it's either U1, U2 or MW. All 3 are the best. 

NFS is one of the worst franchises after COD and the other repetitive games that come out every year.

NFS are everything but repetitive. Though Rivals look like HP3 add-on (haven't played Rivals yet).

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

cry about it.

You know, I'm starting to understand where all the people that I've seen call you an arrogant little sh*t are coming from. It seems like any time someone criticizes something you're interested in, you get very defensive, and if someone calls you out on it, you resort to "hurr you mad? lol I trolled u so hard."

Gaming Chat would improve if you ever left.

Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

cry about it.

You know, I'm starting to understand where all the people that I've seen call you an arrogant little sh*t are coming from. It seems like any time someone criticizes something you're interested in, you get very defensive, and if someone calls you out on it, you resort to "hurr you mad? lol I trolled u so hard."

Gaming Chat would improve if you ever left.

I barely even post here.. lol

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

:lol: *eats popcorn*

Judging from most of y'all's posts, I think this game is going to be a flop. I might still try it, but it doesn't sound good. :/ Also, anybody got a picture of the map? I still can't find it.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:32 PM

I barely even post here.. lol

As far as I'm concerned, the less the better.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

:'( Map...?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users