202 replies to this topic
Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

So glitch if it bothers you that much.

f*ck no. I'm still hoping and praying for the day that R* bans all money glitchers from ever playing any of their games ever again.

Won't happen. Haven't you seen the hack galore on GTA IV  online? please. It won't happen. You should glitch to instead of hating those who can enjoy the game to the fullest.

Breaking news:  Every legit player can enjoy the game to the fullest without having to cheat.

• PkUnzipper and iiGh0STt like this

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:47 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 18 November 2013 - 06:48 PM.

This may have already been mentioned but can't get a chrome adder on level 4. Unless its duped the races it will take to unlock chrome should take you way passed level 4 .

And the eclipse towers is over rated. Because in real estate its location location location. Spent 400 k to live in a war zone so i moved out lol

sadly I'm having to agree with you because this is increasingly true. There are times when feel I'm in the Alamo in my $391k apt whenever I come online. :/

I wish R* would make ALL the properties on the map with for sale/forclosure signs for sale.  I'd give anything to be able to live out in a secluded mansion (not apt) in the country on outskirts of Blaine county. Or near that winery at Mt. Chilliad.  Or even in a remote shack in Grapeseed, or on the waterfront in Paleto Bay :cool:

But that would require they add new interiors. Which I'm not sure they were ever planning to do, as ppl have already hacked the files and didn't find many interior files. :/

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:49 PM

THERE IS AN OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THIS!

http://gtaforums.com...-glitcher-poll/

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

I wonder what the total percentage of players that used the glitch is at this point? Think more than 50%?

well over 50%

and anyone who pays for fake money to ANY game is twice as pathetic as you people trying to justify playing missions like its still fun, and worth the time and effort.

Well over 50%? Not a chance. This forum is not representative of the entire GTA population. 

We will probably never know but people who cheat are usually in the minority. Thankfully most individuals are not greedy scum.  Id say 10% at max.

This.

I agree with you no way 50% but what about the vids on youtube,redit and all the rest, some of them have hundreds of thousands of veiws and there are hundreds of vids, so i think it would be a lot more than 10%.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

f*ck no. I'm still hoping and praying for the day that R* bans all money glitchers from ever playing any of their games ever again.

Won't happen. Haven't you seen the hack galore on GTA IV  online? please. It won't happen. You should glitch to instead of hating those who can enjoy the game to the fullest.

Breaking news:  Every legit player can enjoy the game to the fullest without having to cheat.

Breaking news no one give a hoot what you think, they will carry on doing what they do to enjoy themselves to the fullest. You seem to think you are the only one who has any fun.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:24 PM Edited by Odesza, 18 November 2013 - 07:26 PM.

I wonder what the total percentage of players that used the glitch is at this point? Think more than 50%?

well over 50%

and anyone who pays for fake money to ANY game is twice as pathetic as you people trying to justify playing missions like its still fun, and worth the time and effort.

Well over 50%? Not a chance. This forum is not representative of the entire GTA population. 

We will probably never know but people who cheat are usually in the minority. Thankfully most individuals are not greedy scum.  Id say 10% at max.

This.

I agree with you no way 50% but what about the vids on youtube,redit and all the rest, some of them have hundreds of thousands of veiws and there are hundreds of vids, so i think it would be a lot more than 10%.

Just because it has 100k views doesn't mean 100k people are all doing that glitch.

Breaking news no one give a hoot what you think, they will carry on doing what they do to enjoy themselves to the fullest. You seem to think you are the only one who has any fun.

You realize he was implying legit players can't enjoy the game to the fullest and I was pointing out that legit players can and are.  Not sure where I even implied I was the only one who has any fun especially when I said legit can enjoy the game to the fullest as much as glitchers.

Try reading, it helps.

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

Pffft. I had a ten car garage with 9 fully modded cars, a 200k apartment (the same apartment is the 400k one), and every weapon and mod I could unlock without glitching.

I did, however, glitch enough for my tenth car, my Z-Type, as I didn't feel like saving up another million right after doing so for my Entity.

Other than that, I'm legit, level 215, and I look down on any chromed out car I see. I make a point to blow them up at least once, or, if we're in a race, that they don't beat me. (They usually don't, either. Noobs with flashy cars are still noobs.)

You breathed fresh air in before? its nice and fresh at this time of year but you wouldnt know because you sit in all day ranking up on GTA haha

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

For Odesza, there was to many quotes for the rubbish forum to handle.

As for the views to ratio of people doing the glitch, i agree not all will do it but i still believe it will be a lot higher than 10% not everyone who bought the game will play online.

I read all the time and i wasn't replying to just that comment i was replying to you in general(all your posts), my comment stands for him also. Nearly everyone on this board is always telling other people what's right what's wrong bla bla bla(somtimes guity myself)

I honestly do not know why i come here :sui:  the place is a cesspit of negativity, think i need to get a check up from the neck up.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

As for the views to ratio of people doing the glitch, i agree not all will do it but i still believe it will be a lot higher than 10% not everyone who bought the game will play online.

I read all the time and i wasn't replying to just that comment i was replying to you in general(all your posts), my comment stands for him also. Nearly everyone on this board is always telling other people what's right what's wrong bla bla bla(somtimes guity myself)

I honestly do not know why i come here :sui:  the place is a cesspit of negativity, think i need to get a check up from the neck up.

Cheating is clearly wrong, so there's no argument there.

Joe89NUFC
  • Joe89NUFC

NUFC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:15 PM Edited by Joe89NUFC, 18 November 2013 - 08:16 PM.

the only people who hate on glitchers are the ones who either cant do it right or are to scared of having their stats wiped.

and anyway. rockstar are the ones who halved the rewards for completing jobs, trying to force people into buying their rip off cash cards.

to anyone who says glitching ruins the game......

johnny-cash-finger-graphite-pencil-drawi

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

the only people who hate on glitchers are the ones who either cant do it right or are to scared of having their stats wiped.

Or people who think cheating on a video game is wrong?  lol

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

Just on the topic of youtube hits (Im not quoting the wall of quotes above). I have watched a few of the videos but didnt cheat as a result.

Its clear from the videos that its abusing a flawed game mechanic, there isnt a single person who watched them and thought "Yeah that seems a fair enough way to play". 

Cheats are available for most games in some form or another, that doesnt mean that everybody is a cheater.

Kolourblynd
  • Kolourblynd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:32 AM

The reason I hate, and I mean a hate where if I know you are hacking, glitching, or otherwise being illegit in a game meant for online play, I'll destroy your sh*t, is because I'd prefer to play a game online with players who, you know, PROGRESS WITH THE GAME!

I don't have any inclination to play a game where any amount of players powerlevel/hack/glitch/mod to the endgame, simply to troll the game's player base. Why should I even bother with a game if the progression doesn't matter, the experience is diluted, the player base is scum, and the developers can't keep a hold on their property?

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:40 AM

Glitching money is a pitiful loser glitching and ruining the game.

Buying cash cards is honest payment for in game dollars and is legit.

You glitchers are f*cking pieces of sh*t who deserve bad things and punishment to come your way, in the game and in real life. Karma will find you.

Take your fist out of your arse. How is it ruining the game exactly? 

It has been explained in detail more times than I can count.

Have you not read them? Can you not read? Do you intentionally ignore the logical arguments against glitching? Are you stupid? Are you ignorant?

Those are all more pressing questions.

To anybody who does not see how glitching ruining the game is obvious, I ask, have you always been a worthless person?

Gunner Eleven
  • Gunner Eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

Glitching is OK. Exploits are OK. Stop with the sanctimonious rants. This is a sandbox, open world, social game. If you want to wage war in the streets of Los Santos, join an open session. If you want to hike up Mount Chiliad, start an invite only session. If you want to donate money to Rockstar, buy a cash card. 

I play this game A LOT and i never run into the level 4 money glitcher or the glitched Tanks. 

This game is awesome because you can play competitive in deathmatches, freeroam with your friends and make up new games, do coop missions, race, parachute, take funny pics, rob stores and bank trucks, and drive around listening to cool music.

So what, there's a few hiccups and you guys are at each other's throats. Well at least your inside and not out in the streets.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

The reason I hate, and I mean a hate where if I know you are hacking, glitching, or otherwise being illegit in a game meant for online play, I'll destroy your sh*t, is because I'd prefer to play a game online with players who, you know, PROGRESS WITH THE GAME!

I don't have any inclination to play a game where any amount of players powerlevel/hack/glitch/mod to the endgame, simply to troll the game's player base. Why should I even bother with a game if the progression doesn't matter, the experience is diluted, the player base is scum, and the developers can't keep a hold on their property?

This is why massive cheater punishments and/or bans are coming.

Rockstar knows that the number 1 public enemy of GTA is the glitcher/hacker/modder. This type of person is the first person to blame for making people stop playing, decreasing the fan base, decreasing the number of online players, and ruining the gaming experience for new players.

When Rockstar severely punishes or removes the glitching/hacking/modding scum and fixes the glitches, the game will be saved.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:47 AM

Glitching is OK. Exploits are OK. Stop with the sanctimonious rants. This is a sandbox, open world, social game. If you want to wage war in the streets of Los Santos, join an open session. If you want to hike up Mount Chiliad, start an invite only session. If you want to donate money to Rockstar, buy a cash card. 

I play this game A LOT and i never run into the level 4 money glitcher or the glitched Tanks. 

This game is awesome because you can play competitive in deathmatches, freeroam with your friends and make up new games, do coop missions, race, parachute, take funny pics, rob stores and bank trucks, and drive around listening to cool music.

So what, there's a few hiccups and you guys are at each other's throats. Well at least your inside and not out in the streets.

what are you even trying to say.

griffin_t_a
  • griffin_t_a

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:02 AM

I love the title of this thread.  It shows the entitled generation we're dealing with.  As if you opinion means a damn thing.  And to announce it.  Hear ye, hear ye, I have an opinion.  I love it.  It reminds me of Terminator 2 when those two kids are playing with guns and they're arguing, "I shot you. I shot you!!" "No you didn't!!".  When I see this thread still getting posts, I think, "we're not gonna make it are we?"  Anyway, it's a damn game!!  If we were playing Monopoly and I pocketed some fake money, would you flip the board?  Some of us have real jobs and commitments and glitching is a shortcut.  It's a game and there is nothing illegal or even immoral.  There are no stakes.  Some might claim Rockstar loses money.  Not sure if that's true since people only do what they're allowed to do.  If I couldn't glitch, I would earn money legitimately.  By the way, I own shares of TTWO and don't mind any glitchers.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

well over 50%

I really don't think it's anywhere close to that. Every time I play, I see dozens of players who obviously didn't use the glitch -- unless they're just driving in non-modded vehicles for whatever reason. It might be 5% -- MAYBE -- but it's really not that widespread, unless they're all in the BS lobbies. You only think it's widespread because of forum talk and YouTube views. But if you went by that kind of stuff, then the Twilight movies should have been loathed and made around $200 in the theater. Most people don't go to these forums. There are many more casual players than diehards.

Personally, I have about fifty friends and only one used the glitch, and he only used it for a few million and then stopped.

Of course, a lot of children are playing this game, so they're probably skewing the numbers a bit.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

this forum cracks me up.

so do legit whiners who come here saying things like "cheaters ruin the game" and "you can still have fun without cheating"

its fake money and does not ruin the game just because someone has a 10 car garage.... lol.... how has he ruined your playing experience? a tank? the games has been out for long enough that you should be at least level 70 by now, if you don't have a tank by now you should not even be playing online.

i just dont understand why people whine about their playing experiences with other people in GRAND THEFT AUTO... you want a nice family game, go play words with friends. you want to cause mass chaos and confusion and annoy people at any given time just because you can with an AK47, play GTA.

all your ego's have made you all think the game should cater to the way you want to play it, and so should other players.

glitching money does nothing when it comes down to playing missions, firefights, or most interactions with other players online... other than what vehicle you drove up in, or what appt. you bought. if you can't afford ammo and weapons, body armor and everything else that is basically given to you in game, and whine because you think someone glitched to get an RPG, then i would say you need to focus on how you get RP in game and manage your time spent playing a little more wisely.

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:10 PM

Hah... You hate glitchers? You joined this game too late.

I started the game legit.
I earned about 2 mil by doing missions. I bought an apartment, one nice car I wanted, modded my other one and spent the rest on weapons and ammo.
After 2 weeks of using that character Rockstar f*cked up their servers and my character was permanently deleted (I know cos I emailed these f*ckers).
Do you know what they said to me?

"You'll get the stimulus package of 500k as a reimbursement".
Yes... Their way or reimbursing my fully skilled 56 rank character with 2 legitimately earned millions was to give EVERYONE 500k and somehow reimburse me with this pile of sh*t.
How is that reimbursement if everyone gets the same?

So you know what? I've decided to not give a flying f*ck abut bans and legitimate play. I glitched my money back. And the game became a bit more fun. So I glitched enough to buy a few nice things that otherwise would take me about a month to get. This game isn't good enough to make me grind missions and races for a month.

Do not whine about glitchers, some people were mistreated by incompetent Rockstar.
Join the pool, do the same, and stop whining.

It was pretty easy to avoid losing your character within the first weeks of release lol.

Most of the people that "had their characters deleted by R*" caused their data to be corrupted by quitting the game improperly.

A lot of people got their character deleted when they used the "retry" option to join gta 5 online.

Little did we know aqt the time that that button would send our character profiles saves across the space time continuum, never to be seen again. Many people do not read the forums or follow religiously every little comment out of Rockstar's mouth.

It took them over 3 weeks to just put a warning ingame during load-ups saying "see that option we are giving you here ? DONT CLICK IT, IT'S BAD FOR YOU!!!", and then another week or so to remove that said button.

Yes, we all know character deletion was because of mishandled cloud saving. But to push the responsibility onto the users by saying it was easily avoidable is a bit silly considering we aren't the developers  and we certainly didn't ask for a dodgy save system to be put in place. Never Have I heard a multiplayer game/MMO where saving was actually handled by the players. Or at the very least, so badly implemented that players have to go through some sort of ritual to learn how to exit the game "properly".

And a lot of people got their characters deleted by turning off their xbox at the wrong screen or without saving.

It was indeed easily avoidable.

Step 1.  Wait to see the cloud save icon or exit to SP.

Step 2.  Don't play when the servers are down (this was hard right?  apparently for people that had to hit retry 20 times it was)

Step 3.  Don't turn off your xbox on loading screens (data can be corrupted this way in a ton of xbox games not just gta)

So yeah, pretty easy.  I understand people lost their characters without making the mistakes I listed (including someone I play with regularly so I know it's possible - never said it wasn't) but for the majority, it was mainly their fault.

I played without any big problems at first then just after the big patch with the stimulus what was supposed to have fixed everything the game deleted every car out of my garage. After spending about 90% of my time online mainly racing that pissed me off.

I had a fully modded Carb'z, Gauntlet, Bati, Dominator, Issi, Sentinel, the only car i wanted what i didn't have was an Entity and when i walked in my empty garage i thought f*ck this sh*t, R* are replacing all them cars AND they're buying me a f*cking Entity, so i glitched them back and a few extra dollars for the emotional distress they caused....Cry me a river 

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:12 PM

I earned about 2 mil by doing missions. I bought an apartment, one nice car I wanted, modded my other one and spent the rest on weapons and ammo.
After 2 weeks of using that character Rockstar f*cked up their servers and my character was permanently deleted (I know cos I emailed these f*ckers).

Yes... Their way or reimbursing my fully skilled 56 rank character with 2 legitimately earned millions was to give EVERYONE 500k and somehow reimburse me with this pile of sh*t.

So you know what? I've decided to not give a flying f*ck abut bans and legitimate play. I glitched my money back. And the game became a bit more fun. So I glitched enough to buy a few nice things that otherwise would take me about a month to get. This game isn't good enough to make me grind missions and races for a month.

Do not whine about glitchers, some people were mistreated by incompetent Rockstar.

It was pretty easy to avoid losing your character within the first weeks of release lol.

Most of the people that "had their characters deleted by R*" caused their data to be corrupted by quitting the game improperly.

A lot of people got their character deleted when they used the "retry" option to join gta 5 online.

Little did we know aqt the time that that button would send our character profiles saves across the space time continuum, never to be seen again. Many people do not read the forums or follow religiously every little comment out of Rockstar's mouth.

It took them over 3 weeks to just put a warning ingame during load-ups saying "see that option we are giving you here ? DONT CLICK IT, IT'S BAD FOR YOU!!!", and then another week or so to remove that said button.

Yes, we all know character deletion was because of mishandled cloud saving. But to push the responsibility onto the users by saying it was easily avoidable is a bit silly considering we aren't the developers  and we certainly didn't ask for a dodgy save system to be put in place. Never Have I heard a multiplayer game/MMO where saving was actually handled by the players. Or at the very least, so badly implemented that players have to go through some sort of ritual to learn how to exit the game "properly".

And a lot of people got their characters deleted by turning off their xbox at the wrong screen or without saving.

Step 2.  Don't play when the servers are down (this was hard right?  apparently for people that had to hit retry 20 times it was)

Step 3.  Don't turn off your xbox on loading screens (data can be corrupted this way in a ton of xbox games not just gta)

So yeah, pretty easy.  I understand people lost their characters without making the mistakes I listed (including someone I play with regularly so I know it's possible - never said it wasn't) but for the majority, it was mainly their fault.

I played without any big problems at first then just after the big patch with the stimulus what was supposed to have fixed everything the game deleted every car out of my garage. After spending about 90% of my time online mainly racing that pissed me off.

I had a fully modded Carb'z, Gauntlet, Bati, Dominator, Issi, Sentinel, the only car i wanted what i didn't have was an Entity and when i walked in my empty garage i thought f*ck this sh*t, R* are replacing all them cars AND they're buying me a f*cking Entity, so i glitched them back and a few extra dollars for the emotional distress they caused....Cry me a river 

From your post it really sounds like you were the one who did the crying.

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

From your post it really sounds like you were the one who did the crying.

Yep, my tears soon dried up when i bought my cars back though

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users