Photo

My opinion on money glitchers.

202 replies to this topic
ScreenSavior
  • ScreenSavior

The opposite of swag.

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:32 AM

It REALLY pisses me off. I'm level 36 and I'm still rolling with my Eleghy RH8, and the only reason I even have a $205,000 apartment was the stimulus package. After souping up my main weapon and buying the apartment, I'm left with $50,000. It just REALLY pisses me off seeing a level 4 roll by me in a chrome adder on his merry way to his $400,000 apartment with ten million dollars in the passenger seat, and another hundred million in the bank.

• Valdorien, Raylion, SiicKeX and 1 other like this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:33 AM

So glitch if it bothers you that much.

• DeLuca™, who-dat, biggsull and 3 others like this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:34 AM Edited by Seanathon, 17 November 2013 - 06:38 AM.

This. Funny how common sense isn't so common.

LSC GLITCH:

1. Grab a car that is sellable at LSC.

2. Mod car as much as possible(put tracker and insurance too for safety sake =P)

3. Sell car to LSC but do NOT click anything except immediately click START Button

4. Go to Online-> Swap Character -> Choose Character you were just using but DO NOT click Back at this screen.

5. Repeat.

6. Profit.

• who-dat and James jones like this

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

Amen brother

• who-dat likes this

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:35 AM

lol.. exactly no point in working so hard when every one around you is glitching. just embrace it.

• who-dat likes this

ExtendUnlimited
  • ExtendUnlimited

What did you say?!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:36 AM

Amen brother

Most righteous! 

• who-dat likes this

TJK319
  • TJK319

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:36 AM Edited by TJK319, 17 November 2013 - 06:37 AM.

Why do people still talk about this

• HiddenStreet, KyoukoToshinou and MhastaChainx like this

ScreenSavior
  • ScreenSavior

The opposite of swag.

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:41 AM Edited by ScreenSavior, 17 November 2013 - 06:41 AM.

f*ck no. I'm still hoping and praying for the day that R* bans all money glitchers from ever playing any of their games ever again.

• Upggrade likes this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:42 AM Edited by Seanathon, 17 November 2013 - 06:44 AM.

f*ck no. I'm still hoping and praying for the day that R* bans all money glitchers from ever playing any of their games ever again.

Lol you are delusional.

What about Rep glitchers, Console Hackers, Save-game Modders, plus other glitches that are in the game, you think this is just about money, but the whole game is a glitchy f*cking mess.

• willeyj and Gunner Eleven like this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:42 AM

Good luck with that... let me know how it works out for you.

• who-dat likes this

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Blame rockstar. Let people do what they want. Lowering payouts and making everything cost sooooo much is insane. I have a legit game and a glitched game. glitched is so much funner 

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

It just REALLY pisses me off seeing a level 4 roll by me in a chrome adder on his merry way to his $400,000 apartment

I guarantee you will NEVER see a level 4 that owns the $400k apartment.

Never.
  • who-dat, MhastaChainx and OA99 like this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:43 AM

Pffft. I had a ten car garage with 9 fully modded cars, a 200k apartment (the same apartment is the 400k one), and every weapon and mod I could unlock without glitching.

I did, however, glitch enough for my tenth car, my Z-Type, as I didn't feel like saving up another million right after doing so for my Entity.

Other than that, I'm legit, level 215, and I look down on any chromed out car I see. I make a point to blow them up at least once, or, if we're in a race, that they don't beat me. (They usually don't, either. Noobs with flashy cars are still noobs.)

ScreenSavior
  • ScreenSavior

The opposite of swag.

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:43 AM

Good luck with that... let me know how it works out for you.

Oh, it's never going to happen. I'm just going to delude myself to keep from going insane from pure rage.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:43 AM Edited by G_Masta_Phunk, 17 November 2013 - 06:44 AM.

OP....You are playing wrong if you only have that after the stim pack! lol I made enough for a high end crib, fully modded personal car, fully modded bullet (super car) and decently modded (mostly cosmetics) the remaning 10 cars in my garage... I have 370k extra as well as every weapon I use fully modded out.... and I don't consider myself a grinder... doing MOSTLY bounties. 

So bro.. I have to ask..

hkw9rx.jpg

The only thing I dont have is a tank because I can get a legit buzzard at any airport, one is 5 min from my crib... 

So... I ask.. why Glitch? Just play the game and you will be good. 

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:44 AM Edited by Dillinger83, 17 November 2013 - 06:44 AM.

All in all you should stop being a hater. You sound a little upset about it lol

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:44 AM

Come on man, everyones doing it.  

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:45 AM

I've never seen a level 4 drive around in a chrome adder. 

OP, who was the user that hurt you?

ScreenSavior
  • ScreenSavior

The opposite of swag.

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:46 AM

It just REALLY pisses me off seeing a level 4 roll by me in a chrome adder on his merry way to his $400,000 apartment

Never.

Really? Because I've seen many. At least... eight. And most of them rolled out of their garages in chrome adders. Once a yellow stinger.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

Imagine the game without any glitches... It seems so much more fun. Kinda stupid how they glitched to make it better, when all they did was make it more boring and pointless.
  • Caligastia, SiicKeX and Upggrade like this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:49 AM

Never.

Really? Because I've seen many. At least... eight. And most of them rolled out of their garages in chrome adders. Once a yellow stinger.

Well I think he means, because there is a level requirement and you can't even buy apartments until a certain level, that this is not possible. But hey there is probably a glitch for that too!

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:50 AM

I've never seen a level 4 drive around in a chrome adder. 

OP, who was the user that hurt you?

I don't think it's even possible lol you don't have access to buying an apartment at level 4...

• who-dat likes this

ScreenSavior
  • ScreenSavior

The opposite of swag.

• Members

Never.

Well I think he means, because there is a level requirement and you can't even buy apartments until a certain level, that this is not possible. But hey there is probably a glitch for that too!

No, but there's a glitch that allows you to do the glitch which unlocks the glitch to allow level 4s to buy apartments!

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Man, if what other people do in a game makes you mad then maybe you need to put it away and focus on real life. 

Its beyond me how people get mad about petty sh*t like this. Its a videogame. 

• HiddenStreet, Caligastia, OA99 and 2 others like this

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:51 AM

Everyone I know that glitches has way more of a blast than grind so I can buy the 12g gun, then the 12 g scope, then 2 days of missions for a good car then 2 days to supe the car up. Think what you want I guess. Then ammo, then go to get an armored truck then no stickies to blow the doors. ... f*ck! i'm a true freeroamer so it makes it funner for me.

• Seanathon likes this

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:53 AM

Two words:

Respray addiction

• GoodGreen and Dillinger83 like this

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:53 AM Edited by Dillinger83, 17 November 2013 - 06:56 AM.

I see your problem right there. Your spending too much time watching people come and go out of their apartments looking for glitchers than playing the game.

Yeah exactly when I want to mod out the station wagon with luggage on top with some funny sh*t. I can do it!

Funny how Brainberry's animated sig kinda explains it all! lmao

• Seanathon likes this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:55 AM Edited by Seanathon, 17 November 2013 - 06:55 AM.

Everyone I know that glitches has way more of a blast than grind so I can buy the 12g gun, then the 12 g scope, then 2 days of missions for a good car then 2 days to supe the car up. Think what you want I guess. Then ammo, then go to get an armored truck then no stickies to blow the doors. ... f*ck! i'm a true freeroamer so it makes it funner for me.

This. Since I have glitched 10m I can focus on exactly what I would have been doing in the single-player version of the game(after I beat it), freeroam and do whatever I want! Except now I get to do it with 15 other people. 

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:56 AM

Man, if what other people do in a game makes you mad then maybe you need to put it away and focus on real life. 

Its beyond me how people get mad about petty sh*t like this. Its a videogame. 

Yeah but he was driving around in a shiny car!!!

That cut him deep.  The hurt runs deep here. 

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:56 AM Edited by Odesza, 17 November 2013 - 07:02 AM.

It REALLY pisses me off. I'm level 36 and I'm still rolling with my Eleghy RH8, and the only reason I even have a $205,000 apartment was the stimulus package. After souping up my main weapon and buying the apartment, I'm left with $50,000. It just REALLY pisses me off seeing a level 4 roll by me in a chrome adder on his merry way to his $400,000 apartment with ten million dollars in the passenger seat, and another hundred million in the bank.

Try playing some TDM until you get around 80 and unlock the majority of 10-12k payouts, if you get really good at it then making 13k per game is really easy and can be fun.  Btw just so you know the 400k apartment blows.

weasel plaza master race.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users