Photo

gta iv better online is better

20 replies to this topic
satansbrownie
  • satansbrownie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

gta iv was so much more fun online all u had to do was start it up and u were instantly in the action this f*cking game it takes 10 minutes to find one guy

the map is way too big all theres is to do is gay ass missions and races wtf cares all i wanna do is run around and kill people 

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I DON'T GIVE A F*CK WHAT YOU THINK.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

Than go play IV.../thread.

• DubYaBush likes this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:32 AM

This is what Trevor's kid would sound like.

• J_L_K_64 likes this

satansbrownie
  • satansbrownie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:40 AM

i am trevors kid

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I DON'T GIVE A F*CK WHAT YOU THINK.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:41 AM

No you are not, Trevor ate all his children.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:51 AM Edited by saintsrow, 17 November 2013 - 01:54 AM.

... fun online ...

the map is way too big ....

I tuned out the post when i saw these two phrases :bored:

EDIT: but I think the correct statement is:  "this f*cking game it takes 10 minutes to find one guy to kill for no reason"

or maybe the OP is being wonderfully, dryly sarcastic about GTAV and the state of online, in which case, i offer my congratulations.  :)

• kushnstien likes this

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

I've always been under the impression that when you don't enjoy something, the most reasonable course of action is to simply stop doing it.

However, these forums have me wondering if maybe you're actually supposed to keep doing it, but tell as many people as possible about how you don't enjoy doing it.

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

If you only want to run around and shoot ppl there are lots of games out there were that is the main objective. This game was never intended to be call of duty or halo

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:34 AM

go play gta iv then.

Or play dm's if you like to kill players but don't come here and cry when they kick your ass.

It takes 2/3 min for me to reach a player with a fast car and at least 7 players inside. Try to join a session with 19 players, so you can be happy and stop crying here.

• DannyMan likes this

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

I only play with friends in invite only/crew only servers, and its awesome all the time - no random griefers, no waiting on people to vote or ready up, just f*cking around in the free roam or racing with hardly any loading screens because everyone has an actual brain and knows what to do. Play with friends.

• Dillinger83 likes this

soldat89
  • soldat89

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

not at all although i do miss dicking around in liberty city intl airport

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

Why? Because cash cards...

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:51 AM

While the OP states it in the most inarticulate and annoying way possible, I have to agree. Only things V does better is that you can host a match at any time, and it has more co-op missions.

Littlescary
  • Littlescary

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:31 AM

This is objectively wrong.

Goodbye.

Zombies1012
  • Zombies1012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:09 AM Edited by Zombies1012, 17 November 2013 - 11:10 AM.

gta iv was so much more fun online all u had to do was start it up and u were instantly in the action this f*cking game it takes 10 minutes to find one guy
the map is way too big all theres is to do is gay ass missions and races wtf cares all i wanna do is run around and kill people 

GTA IV was boring online as soon as you spawn you get killed and every time you try to drive around and have fun some guy kills you. In GTA5 online is fun and I love the big maps because I don't die often and their is more to do then stay in a airport and get spawn killed 24/7

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:25 AM

This thread is so wrong.

Nobody forces you to do missions, go play gta iv online then.

The only thing that you do in gta iv online is shooting each other and going to the airport for 24/7, lol.

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

Why? Because cash cards...

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:38 PM Edited by B3astGTS, 17 November 2013 - 10:38 PM.

This thread is so wrong.

Nobody forces you to do missions, go play gta iv online then.
The only thing that you do in gta iv online is shooting each other and going to the airport for 24/7, lol.

Did any of you even actually play GTA IV? You do realize that party mode was meant to be a temporary diversion that you waited in until you went and joined whatever game type you planned to play.

GTA IV is far superior, here's just a few examples:

-Joining games with friends. GTA IV party mode let you easily join games with friends. GTA V you have to host everything outside of free mode to have a chance to play with your friends as there is no party feature.

-The ability to quickly play games. No character loading, no having to load a free mode, you could hop right in to a race, death match, cops and crooks, etc straight from single player.

-Aside from co-op, every mode and every map supports the full 16 players in GTA IV. In GTA V only a small percentage of the maps among the different game types allow for 16 players.

-GTA IV (Granted it was patched in later) you can easily select autoaim or free aim modes without having to jump back to single player.

-GTA IV has more flexibility when setting up a game. You could choose traffic levels (as opposed to on/off in V) and you could actually choose the weapon set in IV (completely removed in V).

-GTA IV has much better game balance than GTA V. The ability to carry your own weapons into DM and GTA race has ruined those game modes. In IV 95% of all races were GTA race. In GTA V barely anyone plays it because people with explosives have a huge advantage, and people without a custom car in the right class may as well not even try because their tires will get shot out in the first few seconds.

-GTA IV was focused on fun, not on the grind. This meant people raced on all tracks. This meant people would play races longer than two laps because they weren't grinding towards a weapon unlock or money for a car.

Free roam is ok, but it actually has very little to do, and keep in mind that the things it does offer to do are limited based on rank. You can hold up stores, do gang attacks, rob armored cars, impromptu race, and go after crates, sell cars, or chase bounties. Those activities aren't even consistent as they aren't always active. Aside from those you have to make up stuff your own stuff to do. IMO that doesn't make up for all of the things that are missing from IV or are actually worse than the similar option available in GTA IV.

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

OP is complaining because his mom only allows him to play for half hour before bed...so he wants instant action...
  • Wolfhuman likes this

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

I would play it again.. No I wouldn't.

• Wolfhuman likes this

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:07 AM

Don't let the door hit your arse  on the way oot.

Personally i thought it was the worst of the whole series, the city was lame as feck and it was purple, blue and very dark everywhere totally depressing(i live in Scotland i get enough of that :dontgetit: )

• Wolfhuman and MantisFang like this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:10 AM Edited by MantisFang, 18 November 2013 - 04:12 AM.

eat a f*cking brownie dumb sh*t

i am trevors kid

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:18 AM

picard-facepalm-700x460.jpg

• Wolfhuman likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users