Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cheaters ruining the game with hacked tanks.

131 replies to this topic
dferg
  • dferg

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

i think you are ruining this forum for not using the search functionality

• JeepXJFreak98 likes this

Gutslub
  • Gutslub

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:26 PM

Coming from someone who spends the majority of their time flying legitimately-acquired Lazers, I will say that glitched jets are fu­cking annoying as hell. I really wouldn't give a sh­it they were meant to be owned (then I would just get one myself), but I know that R* is going to "fix" the glitch, they're just taking so God damn long and I don't want to spend the 400k to buy the apartment (I own the 30k garage just north of Fort Zancudo) just to have the glitch fixed the next day.

tl;dr Hurry up and fix this fu­cking bullsh­it, R*, or come out and say that, "yes, we don't give a sh­it; have at it."

• Blasterman4EVER likes this

123-bob
  • 123-bob

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

Im Level 54

I have never seen a Tank, hacked or otherwise in free roam....

Not sure what servers your connecting too.....:/

mcchase
  • mcchase

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:47 AM

Glitched vehicles aren't the problem (maybe the tank I guess due to the insurance pay-out). The problem is invisible players and invulnerable players or invulnerable players in invulnerable vehicles.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:52 AM

If other players are causing my game to crash that is really all I care about. I don't care what people have in the game but if their actions are causing my game to freeze on a grey bar screen then I have a problem with it and so should Rockstar.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:27 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 19 November 2013 - 03:29 AM.

Coming from someone who spends the majority of their time flying legitimately-acquired Lazers, I will say that glitched jets are fu­cking annoying as hell. I really wouldn't give a sh­it they were meant to be owned (then I would just get one myself), but I know that R* is going to "fix" the glitch, they're just taking so God damn long and I don't want to spend the 400k to buy the apartment (I own the 30k garage just north of Fort Zancudo) just to have the glitch fixed the next day.

tl;dr Hurry up and fix this fu­cking bullsh­it, R*, or come out and say that, "yes, we don't give a sh­it; have at it."

Damn dude... if all you say is true, you are definitely one fully legit, unique GTAO character.

You just fly jets and kill people with the cannon and don't give a F about almost all the other BS.

thefik
  • thefik

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

why even waste a space on a laser?  they are really easy to get.

Aronius_M
  • Aronius_M

Infamous

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

I just got out of a lobby with a group of people in tanks. They were assholes

theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:47 AM

There's a lot of sh*t ruining the game but insured tanks aren't part of it.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:52 AM Edited by LeSuede, 19 November 2013 - 03:52 AM.

Had to Tale my new insured tank out for a spin tonight when I came across a crew of 7 who were up to no good. They got trolled hard and despite blowing about 30 of their vehicles, I'm still a clean player. Their tears were delicious.

It's not even like I was hunting or spawn camping them, they were determined to take me down and failed miserably. I even tried to call a truce once or twice in the name of love and friendship :(

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

There's a lot of sh*t ruining the game but insured tanks aren't part of it.

False.

Insured tanks, buzzards, and riot vans are easily one of the most pressing issues, if not the most pressing issue in the game. I think they're worse than the money glitching, just barely.

They're probably equal.

You're insane.

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

Well good job Rockstar. Excellent. Apparently I was a huge threat to the gaming community so they took away my police car. But guess what? The hackers still have their chrome super tanks. They still have their invincibility hacks. Oh nut don't worry! Rockstar made it up to us! They gave us a broken beer bottle and a woman's purse pistol, some homosexual clothing, and 3 absolutely worthless ugly cars. Good job. I'll be on BF4 until this game comes out on PC then we can fix it and make it the way it should have been to begin with. Pretty sad when talented people release PC mods at absolutely no cost that make the game 100 times better than the multi million dollar game company could. Ever heard of LCPDFR on GTA IV? Yeah.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users