Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cheaters ruining the game with hacked tanks.

131 replies to this topic
DopeSack
  • DopeSack

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

i almost always go after tank griefers spend 2k on a bounty then i look to see what lvl they are i would say 60-75% of them are under lvl 70 which means its there PV.

best experience was yesterday 2 clowns running thru town in there tanks 1 was level 52 other 46 i got on a roof and kept taking pot shots at them with the heavy sniper still working on killing a driver with it so i kept failing well they drove around the building but couldnt quite get enough elevation to kill me so for some strange reason they got out of there tanks and tried scoping me right next to each other lol well 1 rpg killed them and 10 more killed there tanks i took the bad sport because i feel it was worth it the rage and the names i was called made it the best 36k i have spent in game

oo00oo00oo
  • oo00oo00oo

O.O

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

I have said it once, i will say it again... put a 2k bounty on that tank/buzzard user before you kill them.  Make them pay for their own mistakes.

Wow. This right here. Too bad when I'm in my PV Buzzard or Tank most people take like an hour to even blow it up, usually I let people blow me up after I get a few kills on them, to hit their bank account a little but most players are newbs and it still takes them forever to kill me even when I'm pretending I'm still fighting them but missing every shot. Lol its pathetic.

I find all the good players are glitchers themselves. Most of the players who don't glitch or complain about these things are just really bad at the game.

^ this.

bad at the game

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:38 PM

I haven't seen any of the modified tanks people talk about--I think that's an xbox problem--but I do think that people having insurance on tanks, buzzards, police cars, and other things that shouldn't be personal cars should be immediately addressed by rockstar.  It's ridiculous to have to pay the cost of these things (which is generally outrageous) and get points toward bad sport for destroying them.

It happens on PS3 but I think it's more of a bad-sport thing.

Excluding my own RiotVan the only thing I've seen used on GoodSport was one insured buzzard. (Well I've seen a bunch of Space Dockers too but I'm not counting them).

Contrast with BadSport where I blew up about 8 PV Tanks and about 5 PV Jets just in the one day I played. But hey I didn't play the insurance so I don't really care.

TBH the only thing I think is really detrimental here is sticking other people with the insurance costs. The Pegasus delivery system sucks pretty bad, and IMO the advantages of having them as PVs would be balanced around the $25,000 / $18000 insurance costs compared with the $1000 Pegasus delivery (at least with glitched tanks most people who have them already paid the 1.5mil to Pegasus too). IMO getting 'illegal' vehicles into your garage is harmless fun a lot of the time, and it's in keeping with the GTA spirit (remember the tricks for getting special vehicles into your garage on GTA3?) but yes paying huge insurance costs for other people's glitched vehicles is obviously a problem.

Go f*ck yourself.

Please explain how someone getting Franklin's Buffalo or an FIB Buffalo "ruins" the game. Take as long as you want. Or maybe seeing a Space Docker, destroys your immersion? Fact is you SHOULD be able to put police vehicles in your garage naturally, I can't think of single good reason to forbid it. 

Well its not very realistic is it? "Hi can i insure this stolen police van? I dont work for the police is that OK?"

To be honest the only issue with vehicles that have been insured that shouldnt be allowed as when a player blows them up. Having to pay a premium and also get a BS warning for something that was caused by a glitch seems very wrong.

They really need to have a way to show weather a car is a PV or not. 

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

I haven't seen any of the modified tanks people talk about--I think that's an xbox problem--but I do think that people having insurance on tanks, buzzards, police cars, and other things that shouldn't be personal cars should be immediately addressed by rockstar.  It's ridiculous to have to pay the cost of these things (which is generally outrageous) and get points toward bad sport for destroying them.

It happens on PS3 but I think it's more of a bad-sport thing.

Excluding my own RiotVan the only thing I've seen used on GoodSport was one insured buzzard. (Well I've seen a bunch of Space Dockers too but I'm not counting them).

Contrast with BadSport where I blew up about 8 PV Tanks and about 5 PV Jets just in the one day I played. But hey I didn't play the insurance so I don't really care.

TBH the only thing I think is really detrimental here is sticking other people with the insurance costs. The Pegasus delivery system sucks pretty bad, and IMO the advantages of having them as PVs would be balanced around the $25,000 / $18000 insurance costs compared with the $1000 Pegasus delivery (at least with glitched tanks most people who have them already paid the 1.5mil to Pegasus too). IMO getting 'illegal' vehicles into your garage is harmless fun a lot of the time, and it's in keeping with the GTA spirit (remember the tricks for getting special vehicles into your garage on GTA3?) but yes paying huge insurance costs for other people's glitched vehicles is obviously a problem.

Go f*ck yourself.

Please explain how someone getting Franklin's Buffalo or an FIB Buffalo "ruins" the game. Take as long as you want. Or maybe seeing a Space Docker, destroys your immersion? Fact is you SHOULD be able to put police vehicles in your garage naturally, I can't think of single good reason to forbid it. 

Well its not very realistic is it? "Hi can i insure this stolen police van? I dont work for the police is that OK?"

To be honest the only issue with vehicles that have been insured that shouldnt be allowed as when a player blows them up. Having to pay a premium and also get a BS warning for something that was caused by a glitch seems very wrong.

They really need to have a way to show weather a car is a PV or not. 

Considering high-level players can carry ~20 different guns and enough ammunition to start a small war I think the realism ship has already set sail. What's fun and interesting is more important than what's realistic, and I think most games are good proof of that. 

• LeSuede likes this

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

I just want to be able to buy a cargobob. Won't spawn past level 30 :(

Now everytime I see someone else flying one, I take out the minigun. If I can't have one, no one can !

• GTAVTheHeat and DMC14 like this

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:00 PM Edited by biggsull, 17 November 2013 - 07:02 PM.

INSTRUCTIONS ON DEALING WITH TANKFAGS
Step 1 - report for abuse of game exploits or game bug exploits with the in game system by going to the player list in the pause menu

step 2 - run personal vehicles into said tanks until youre up to about 5 or 10

step 3 - vote kick them removing them from their last good sport lobby for days, probably weeks. Make sure to laugh and taunt them before about how you just f*cked them over hard and to enjoy getting assraped by 15 other tank/jetfags all day in BS lobbies with no jobs and no friends to play with.

All steps obviously work better when you have a mic and are telling everyone else to do the same.

I find this is much much MUCH more satisfying than simply blowing them up, you get to know they either cant play or will be assraped by similar tankfags for days.

Always funny to keep saying things like "Oh yea, oh yea bud, keep goin, take this one too.. nice expensive one for ya, going away present for your faglobby with 15 other tankfags who are going to assrape you for days."

"Oh yea keep goin, yea dont stop there Im about to cum"

• SAUL_SILVER likes this

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

I've experienced my game freezing on many different occasions, considering tow trucks do this, its safe to say that cheaters do and have ruined this game, sort of. Now I have to be extra careful with any of you assholes that I run into and have the tow truck. Because if I kill you too much you will run back to your apt and grab it.. After you have failed with your tank and buzzard. 

I have a friend who had the tow truck but he said his disappeared and I was very happy to hear about that. I hope all glitched vehicles disappear come tuesday. I don't want to have to restart my entire console because some jerk off wants a certain vehicle thats not even supposed to be in the online mode..

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

Just grab a picture of the tank or other vehicle that shouldn't be insured and report them to rockstar. The only people rockstar seems to be doing anything about are the ones being reported by players, so oblige them. We won't get all the glitchers, but it's pretty satisfying taking down a few of them.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:10 PM Edited by LeSuede, 17 November 2013 - 07:11 PM.

Step 1 - report for abuse of game exploits or game bug exploits with the in game system by going to the player list in the pause menu

step 3 - vote kick them removing them from their last good sport lobby for days, probably weeks. Make sure to laugh and taunt them before about how you just f*cked them over hard and to enjoy getting assraped by 15 other tank/jetfags all day in BS lobbies with no jobs and no friends to play with.

All steps obviously work better when you have a mic and are telling everyone else to do the same.

I find this is much much MUCH more satisfying than simply blowing them up, you get to know they either cant play or will be assraped by similar tankfags for days.

Always funny to keep saying things like "Oh yea, oh yea bud, keep goin, take this one too.. nice expensive one for ya, going away present for your faglobby with 15 other tankfags who are going to assrape you for days."

Or...you could always just spawn the tank, then drop it somewhere players congregate. Go to your apartment, watch weazel news, enjoy griefing the entire server without having to spend a penny on insurance bills or bad sport warnings...or even touching your controller.

Anyone who's given a tank turns into a mass murderer. I can guarantee it.

Oh yes. Rinse and repeat.

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:10 PM Edited by cwo-reynolds, 17 November 2013 - 07:12 PM.

We had a whole lobby going after 1 guy in a tank last night. Everyone was using their PVs to ram him to get him in a BS lobby. He got killed a few times but I gotta say the general public doesn't freaking like tankers. It took literally no convincing to get 10 other players to go after this one guy just a "yo there's a dickhead griefing in a tank at the LS Airport" and they were on that guy like white on rice

Honestly I think it's starting to take care of itself until there's a hard fix to it.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:12 PM Edited by biggsull, 17 November 2013 - 07:15 PM.

Or...you could always just spawn the tank, then drop it somewhere players congregate. Go to your apartment, watch weazel news, enjoy griefing the entire server without having to spend a penny on insurance bills or bad sport warnings...or even touching your controller.

Anyone who's given a tank turns into a mass murderer. I can guarantee it.

Oh yes. Rinse and repeat.

Smart tank players run around killing people in normal vehicles until they get 1-2 warnings and then jump out, destroy it.

Leaves me totally satisfied anyways, I do putting people into bad sport like its my day job.As an enlightened troll who doesn't even need to see his victims cries, that is the most satisfying mechanic in the game. The ability to ruin another persons fun being built in with easily exploitable ways to force it on them.

I really like that one where 5 people will harass a guy by constantly blowing his car up to blow their own up, giving said 5 people 1 warning and the victim 5 warnings... or they can get 3 of theirs with his 1 at a time :D

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:22 PM Edited by LeSuede, 17 November 2013 - 07:23 PM.

Smart tankers also know to avoid LSC, because herp derp, chances are there might be some personal vehicles around there. Go for the middle of the map or the beach condos' area. There's often players on foot fighting there with no personal vehicles around.

I have gone on many tank rampages when I finally unlocked mine, I have no regrets doing so. That's why I always cut some slack to players around lvl70-80 going around in tanks. They probably just unlocked it too, bless their little hearts. You know they are happy because they honk their horn constantly :)

By level 100, you should be well versed in the art of tank warfare. Enough to know how to take them down onfoot, or at least make them lose interest in you/ run away from you.

I'm past the 120 benchmark now and never ever use my tank anymore, except only to give it away to lower levels to see them torment the server on weazel news. Yes, I'm evil.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:31 PM

The glitchers are only good - when they are - because they have unlimited money to grief with.

Saying that the non-glitchers are bad players is just another pathetic pitiful attempt by then inbred loser scum maggot troglodyte scumbag POS degenerate glitchers. They say endless BS to defend their idiocy and you either gotta call them out or ignore them.

Hopefully they get what is coming to them, and soon.
  • LeSuede likes this

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

The glitchers are only good - when they are - because they have unlimited money to grief with.

Saying that the non-glitchers are bad players is just another pathetic pitiful attempt by then inbred loser scum maggot troglodyte scumbag POS degenerate glitchers. They say endless BS to defend their idiocy and you either gotta call them out or ignore them.

Hopefully they get what is coming to them, and soon.

Yes, quite. But in the mean time, enjoy my $9000 bounty/mercenaries/mugger sandwich. It's on the buffet, so you can help yourself as many times as you please.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:46 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 17 November 2013 - 07:47 PM.

if you take a screen shot of these ppl and report them they will get banned. They make it 20 times easier to get caught doing that. And after you do that put a bounty on them and then blow it up

LOL good luck with that, cry more dude. My tank is chrome, has all max upgrades such as turbo, 100% armour and red tire smoke. You won't even be able to blow it up and not even be able to put me to bad sport with your cars, and i make sure i have no cash at the moment to pay your insurance so its a lose-lose situation for you. In your most likely glitched money. 

If anyone tries to blow me up, i grief the hell out of them. However i only shoot people who shoot me.

Its people like you who should be banned, those assholes who ruin GTA by just being a random asshole to everyone around you for no reason.

Which is also why everybody who i grief because they started being an ass, get marked as being a griefer while i'm pissing them off.

LMAO at them.

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

They really should just take out tanks from the game. What a lousy & cheap way to play the game. I kept killing somebody so he brings out a tank & spawn kills me.

And no I couldn't get away because GTA Online has a sh*tty spawn system where it will spawn you 5 yards away from the person who just killed you & when I tryed too get in a car to run away his little buddy kept blowing me up with sticky bombs in a fully modded entity XF. 

So I left the session, but yes tanks are EXTREMELY overpowered & unfair. Whenever I see a tank now I automatically just leave. 

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:14 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 17 November 2013 - 08:15 PM.

if you take a screen shot of these ppl and report them they will get banned. They make it 20 times easier to get caught doing that. And after you do that put a bounty on them and then blow it up

LOL good luck with that, cry more dude. My tank is chrome, has all max upgrades such as turbo, 100% armour and red tire smoke. You won't even be able to blow it up and not even be able to put me to bad sport with your cars, and i make sure i have no cash at the moment to pay your insurance so its a lose-lose situation for you. In your most likely glitched money. 

If anyone tries to blow me up, i grief the hell out of them. However i only shoot people who shoot me.

Its people like you who should be banned, those assholes who ruin GTA by just being a random asshole to everyone around you for no reason.

Which is also why everybody who i grief because they started being an ass, get marked as being a griefer while i'm pissing them off.

LMAO at them.

are you seriously bragging about being able to watch a video on youtube and follow the instructions??
cuz that's all you did kiddo

any1 acting like an asshole to you has every reason to do so
you're a cheating bastard who purposely exploited everything in the game to break the game mechanics and get an unfair advantage over the rest
in other words you sire are a big fat pussy! XD
and that is nothing to brag about

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

Played 3-4 days of gta online and I've only ever came across 1 tank in freeroam and it wasn't even insured. Came across a few buzzards that have been insured but hardly a regular occurrence or anything beyond a minor inconvenience. I think everyone should stop exaggerating and telling straight up lies.

This, where are these tanks, buzzards and jets people are crying about. 

I rarely ever see them.  Are they in BS free roam? 

If you're in BS, that's your fault for being a scum bag and destroying other people's PV. 

Stewpot
  • Stewpot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

I hadn't played the game for a while till yesterday and to my surprise there were tanks in every server.. One guy even purposefully went after me and killed me 35 times. I tried to enjoy it even went after him in a fire engine spraying water which got a good reaction but then he just became an ass... So eventually i blew him up strategically and i was fined something like $18700.

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:31 PM

Those who haven't bought the 1.5 million tank at level 70 and don't have loads of cash are going to be at a HUGE disadvantage once PV tanks are removed. 

People with disposable income will just spend $1000 to get a tank from Pegasus and continue to ruin your noob ass.

I can't wait to see you guys cry when you're still getting raped by tanks from Pegasus. 

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:23 PM

I have reported about 20 people for illegal stuff, mainly hacked tanks, buzzards and space dockers. Not a single one has been banned. Not a single one has been acted upon. I have reason to believe the ingame reporting system is broken in such a way that the player that is reported changes based on the order of people in the list if others leave/join (similar to the playlist session bug) (i tested this by reporting a guy in a mission for having a hacked jet and placing a vote kick on him too; the vote kick actually migrated to myself in the next activity (down from 4 people to 3 people). So basicly i reported myself for cheating lol.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

http://gtaforums.com...entry1064095949

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

LMAO at them.

are you seriously bragging about being able to watch a video on youtube and follow the instructions??
cuz that's all you did kiddo

any1 acting like an asshole to you has every reason to do so
you're a cheating bastard who purposely exploited everything in the game to break the game mechanics and get an unfair advantage over the rest
in other words you sire are a big fat pussy! XD
and that is nothing to brag about

And you are nothing but a chilish cry baby, have fun being owned online by people like me. Gotta use what you got. In the main time, i can do whatever i want, get any car i want. Love it like this. Seems like you hate people like me for being able to get more out of the game, then you will ever be able to.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

I have reported about 20 people for illegal stuff, mainly hacked tanks, buzzards and space dockers. Not a single one has been banned. Not a single one has been acted upon. I have reason to believe the ingame reporting system is broken in such a way that the player that is reported changes based on the order of people in the list if others leave/join (similar to the playlist session bug) (i tested this by reporting a guy in a mission for having a hacked jet and placing a vote kick on him too; the vote kick actually migrated to myself in the next activity (down from 4 people to 3 people). So basicly i reported myself for cheating lol.

1 guy crying doesn't make someone get banned. You yourself most likely have been marked a lot of time as well. The moment cheaters will be punished, 90% of all will also be send to badsport for long periods because of griefing.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

It's ok with the Beach bum dlc there is a new contact Blasterman, he will sort these pesky kids out.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:21 AM Edited by PkUnzipper, 18 November 2013 - 01:21 AM.

I have suspicions that I have run into assholes with tow trucks but Im on Xbox and I have yet to run into hacked military vehicles.

Looks like the first wave of parolee BS have been released from the nuthouse.  :lol:

Ran into both of these vehicles on the same server the other night on XBL.  Some lvl 19 self entitled asshat owned both vehicles as PVs. Started raging after being pwned by two higher lvl  50+ snipers who were tag teaming his ass. So he ran back to his safe house and rolled out his prized PV tank(s).  Started PMSing everything he could see in sight with the damned thing.  All the while, my char sat there gawking at the lunacy on Weazel News in his living room the whole time. 

After some 15 minutes of an apocalypse, I finally decided to add some spice to the mix.  Called in some mercs, popped a bottle of Pisswisser and enjoyed some genuinely unscripted reality TV worthy of an oscar.  :lol:   The would be griefer finally rage quit after half hour with everybody in that session (and the cops) trying to murder him.

And yeah, it was such good entertainment that I totally forgot all of this went down ON A CLEAN PLAYER SERVER btw  :blink:

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:31 AM Edited by EliteGamer, 18 November 2013 - 01:32 AM.

It's ok with the Beach bum dlc there is a new contact Blasterman, he will sort these pesky kids out.

He just spams their phone with messages so they can't use it.

"GLITCHING TROGLODYTE SCUM!!!!"  x1000

chrischris7
  • chrischris7

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

R* cheated u.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:46 AM

My thoughts on glitchers: if u cant beet them, join them. Simple solution.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:04 AM

My thoughts on glitchers: if u cant beet them, join them. Simple solution.

end-world-survival-guide-staying-alive-d

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users