Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cheaters ruining the game with hacked tanks.

131 replies to this topic
OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

I believe that cheaters are ruining the game with their glitches and hacked military vehicles. I am referring to those who have jets and tanks and buzzards in their garages as personal insured vehicles. And now its getting worse. I'm seeing level 15 players with chromed out personal tanks with turbo and 100% upgrades and green tire smoke. Yeah. Its out of control. Does anyone else agree?
  • KoolJohn likes this

affirno
  • affirno

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

I do.

• The-BATMAN likes this

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

I haven't seen any of the modified tanks people talk about--I think that's an xbox problem--but I do think that people having insurance on tanks, buzzards, police cars, and other things that shouldn't be personal cars should be immediately addressed by rockstar.  It's ridiculous to have to pay the cost of these things (which is generally outrageous) and get points toward bad sport for destroying them.

• The Rangler and The-BATMAN like this

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:21 AM

Out of control? slightly. But I strongly believe R* messed up by not allowing more customisation anyway. Why the hell can't we customise our tanks?!

• MEnonymous likes this

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

PiNk CaMo TaNk PlZ #yOlOsWaG
  • Biohazard Abyss and Plug In Baby81 like this

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

I have suspicions that I have run into assholes with tow trucks but Im on Xbox and I have yet to run into hacked military vehicles.

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

I do not agree. Hasn't affected my game. But I tend to play it and not worry about others belongings. Besides, killing tank drivers is sooo rodeo clown fun.
  • NDE108 likes this

rocky533
  • rocky533

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

I have said it once, i will say it again... put a 2k bounty on that tank/buzzard user before you kill them.  Make them pay for their own mistakes.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

lol green tyre smoke

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

Im pretty sure there's a handful of people  at Rockstar  who were involved in the programming of the game most likely got fired for all of the glitches and exploits being used. I've seen Chrome tanks, 2 Pink Buzzards,  Ultra Blue Rhino Van. Its beyond out of control. 

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

Riot Van not Rhino LOL

Shdwplayer
  • Shdwplayer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

I do not agree. Hasn't affected my game. But I tend to play it and not worry about others belongings. Besides, killing tank drivers is sooo rodeo clown fun.

I think he was talking more about the glitchers with insured tanks/buzzards. And that destroying them gets you not only bad sport but you also have to pay for them >.>

Don Johan
  • Don Johan

-

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:02 AM

Just make it your priority to f*ck them up when you see them and problem solved.

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:02 AM Edited by SUPERHEAVYDOODY, 17 November 2013 - 02:07 AM.

I think he was talking more about the glitchers with insured tanks/buzzards. And that destroying them gets you not only bad sport but you also have to pay for them >.>

Still hasn't affected me. I blast PVs all day. If you wanna play you gotta pay. Besides, OP can choose a different lobby. I also throw 2 of my own PVs at the tank.

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

if you take a screen shot of these ppl and report them they will get banned. They make it 20 times easier to get caught doing that. And after you do that put a bounty on them and then blow it up

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

Are these people you're talking about actually "ruining" the game or just altering the existing game into a new form that has been redefined by both the allowance in the game's code and the users who know how to exploit it? 

Trust me, I ain't no haxor, I'm just saying is all. My game is far from ruined. ;)

• MEnonymous likes this

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

NO BULLSHlT ALLOWED Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

Report them and leave.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

Just make it your priority to f*ck them up when you see them and problem solved.

Then your priority is getting back all of the money you lost in "f*cking them up" and avoiding crazy people in bad sport servers.

• Wottel likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:17 AM

if you take a screen shot of these ppl and report them they will get banned. They make it 20 times easier to get caught doing that. And after you do that put a bounty on them and then blow it up

Shdwplayer
  • Shdwplayer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:17 AM

Still hasn't affected me. I blast PVs all day. If you wanna play you gotta pay. Besides, OP can choose a different lobby. I also throw 2 of my own PVs at the tank.

I get what you're saying. Personally it hasn't affected me at all haven't really run into PV'd tanks or choppers (PS3). All I'm saying is it definitely does need to be fixed at some point since this is a case of glitchers adversely affecting someone else's game. (and no it's not pay if you wanna play because again - glitch/hack. I don't think someone would post here just to bitch about how he can't blow up PV'd tanks/buzzards if they weren't going after him first).

Shayd80
  • Shayd80

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

i've been in badsports last week and yes it's out of control, tanks everywhere and sh*t, but out of badsports it's fine

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

PV tank or not, i will always drive my PV into them, all they do is spawn killing, and they belong in bad sport.

Sometimes they get out when im comming.. just BACK my infernus up and kill them..

do people, dont care about kill ratio, i have like 1.13, would have higher if i dident crash into tanks several times.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

I'd been meaning to ask somebody this:   When you blow up a vehicle owned and driven by a person with a bounty, there's no bad sport or insurance, yeah?   I tend not to blow up vehicles in general so I've not really noticed.

NiceGuyShaz
  • NiceGuyShaz

Los Santos Billionaire

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

I have a personal FIB Vehicles.

DeadpoolX
  • DeadpoolX

Knee-Deep in The Dead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

I haven't seen any of the modified tanks people talk about--I think that's an xbox problem--but I do think that people having insurance on tanks, buzzards, police cars, and other things that shouldn't be personal cars should be immediately addressed by rockstar.  It's ridiculous to have to pay the cost of these things (which is generally outrageous) and get points toward bad sport for destroying them.

Tanks, buzzards, lazer jets- shouldnt be allowed as personal vehicles
Space docker, franklins buffalo, police vehicles, basically anything that doesnt have working weapons on them- should be allowed as insured personal vehicles.
  • GTAVTheHeat likes this

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

Snipe em out  of their tanks.  Get up high and keep sniping them as they try and get back in their tanks.  After about 8 times inna row  they get mad and leave  when they can see your blip but can't figure out where u are, and send hate messages. =).

• GTAVTheHeat likes this

scubadave
  • scubadave

Platinum Club

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:26 AM Edited by scubadave, 17 November 2013 - 02:32 AM.

turbo tanks is where i draw the line.

ChromeTank.jpg

actually the turbo is still not insanely fast or anything. we were testing them at the airport against base entity's and it cannot keep up. now most entitys are going to be modded, so you can easily outrun a turbo tank.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:28 AM Edited by DillBagnr, 17 November 2013 - 02:29 AM.

Tanks, buzzards, lazer jets- shouldnt be allowed as personal vehicles
Space docker, franklins buffalo, police vehicles, basically anything that doesnt have working weapons on them- should be allowed as insured personal vehicles.

Franklin's buffalo?

Honestly, I couldn't tell you how many I see driving around the streets now.  It's funny how people will mod that into their game when they can just go grab one.

I do agree with you, however--to an extent.  I don't believe that police vehicles should be completely like personal vehicles.  They are too common as police vehicles where you'd still get people blowing them up not knowing they're personal vehicles and being punished for that.

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:29 AM

The Heavy Sniper is a great equalizer in terms of letting that tank operator know he isn't invincible.  I wish Rockstar added a 20mm Sniper Rifle to the game  and added cinematic effects of his body vaporizing as the 20mm Vulcan round penetrates the armor =)

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:30 AM

But I have yet to see one tow truck in free roam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users