• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

Before you say it, I have posted the question here because I think I will have a better chance of getting an intelligent answer. Now, I'm not asking whether or not you like/hate him, nor whether or not you like/hate his music. I'm asking:

Why do people hate Justin Bieber?

It seems that he is the focus point for so much hate from people, always the bud of the joke, etc. His YouTube video of 'Baby' is the second most viewed video on the site, yet is has far more hates than likes. Now bare in mind people have to actually view the video just to dislike it. Historically, he doesn't actually do anything to draw much negative attention to himself. With the exception of the last year or there abouts, where he has been attracting negative attention from the media. But even with his current situation now, it still leaves the amount of hate he gets as being disproportion.

So why does he get the hate? I believe it is nothing to do with him and everything to do with people in society. There's two things (amongst others) people need in life; first something ultimate to believe in (eg God, environmentalism, etc), and the second is something ultimate to hate.

Thoughts?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:49 AM

Not worthy of D&D.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users