Asshole mechanic

27 replies to this topic
Nuggets
  • Nuggets

SenseiKOFF

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:09 PM

I've been trying to call my mechanic for a car but that asshole never answers. I know I put him in the hospital but he punched me first!

Anyone seen him? Anyone know how he starts to answer my calls? Anyone had the same problem with their mechanic?

• Wolfhuman likes this

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:13 PM Edited by Laveerre, 16 November 2013 - 06:15 PM.

I kill him every time he delivers a car to me and still answers to my phone so IDK

luisniko
  • luisniko

Grand Trade Auto

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

He answers my phone but lately after he said he's gonna bring the car, he'll call me again and said he can't.

And that happens many times.

So I smack him once I see him

thefik
  • thefik

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

he ain't worth a broke dick

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

I've been trying to call my mechanic for a car but that asshole never answers. I know I put him in the hospital but he punched me first!

Anyone seen him? Anyone know how he starts to answer my calls? Anyone had the same problem with their mechanic?

Question answered, lol.

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

Haxor turned R* informant

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

Well at least you mechanic doesn't  put bounties on you, crash your Cargobob, or somehow get your giant dump truck stuck in an alleyway.

0_0.jpg

• danny7147 likes this

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

I use mine to build up strength

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:01 PM Edited by Lagful, 16 November 2013 - 08:01 PM.

He always became hostile when I entered my car and tried to pull me out. I'm not sure what the f*ck is up with that, so I just started blasting him everytime he delivers.

Nuggets
  • Nuggets

SenseiKOFF

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

Question answered, lol.

But it's been like that for days now.

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

I hate that guy
0_0.jpg

• Wolfhuman and ten-a-penny like this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:26 PM

Question answered, lol.

But it's been like that for days now.

Just kidding.

Don't know but maybe its really because of the fact that you put him in the hospital.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:04 PM

Did you not have enough money to pay him? I read that will cause it. He needs $50 a day or he goes on strike.

daalni
  • daalni

yep, i will stoop as low as you to make my point. suck it.

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

that's why every time he does manage to get my vehicle to me, I kill him.  plus side to that is if I do it 2 or 3 times a day, he pays his own wage with the cash he drops.

williamhotel
  • williamhotel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

Asshole scratched my car the other day. So I popped him in the nose. Now when I call he answers, says he's coming, but doesn't. Makes me stand at the docks and wait until he calls back and says he's busy. Bullsh*t! The f*cker is dead next time I see him, the little red headed prick. Dead!

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:16 AM

Well at least you mechanic doesn't  put bounties on you, crash your Cargobob, or somehow get your giant dump truck stuck in an alleyway.

0_0.jpg

this pic made me a happy man tonight...

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:17 AM

Yeah I saw him down the pub the other day with the lads and his missus.
  • EyeMacHunt likes this

affirno
  • affirno

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:22 AM Edited by affirno, 17 November 2013 - 01:22 AM.

My mechanic has:

1. Not shown up. He didn't even call to say he couldn't make it. He was just a no show

2. 60% of the time he cant deliver it. He does not give a reason as to why this is the case

3. Brought me the wrong car. I asked for my Tailgater and he brought my Rebel.

4. Driven off with my car. I had to chase this dude down with a stolen car and kill him.

5. Ran me over. Idk how he managed to do it but he did.

I wish I could fire him.

Barcodee
  • Barcodee

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:25 AM Edited by Barcodee, 17 November 2013 - 01:25 AM.

0_0.jpg

this pic made me a happy man tonight...

Hmm, pictures of big things in a tight space usually make me a happy man too but this is not typically what I think of...

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

Hey you uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................

Nuggets
  • Nuggets

SenseiKOFF

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

Did you not have enough money to pay him? I read that will cause it. He needs $50 a day or he goes on strike.

I've had enough money but I don't think he has charged me for like a week now. Shieeeeeeet, I guess that's the problem.

Yeah I saw him down the pub the other day with the lads and his missus.

lol. I should fire his ass and steal he's woman.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:00 PM

if he done that to me when I get a garage (only has 800 :()

this will be ready:

0_0.jpg

KoolJohn
  • KoolJohn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

Calling the mechanic an asshole is a huge understatement.

I called him to have my Entity delivered, and right as he appeared another player shot and killed me. Upon respawning, he drove off with my vehicle. I'm basically down by the Airport, and this twatface is driving up to Paleto Bay. I can't call in another car because "Your current car is not empty.".

I could've just went to my apartment and snagged a new car that way, But the fact that he was doing this stupid sh*t pissed me off. He had to die! :p

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

Mine seems to enjoy parking up my car on the topmost floor of multistory carparks.
He's either a proper arsehole or a bit simple.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

if your car is not delivered, walk for a minute towards the city on a road with traffic other than the highway.

that guy does suck though. i called him on the highway earlier today and he drove right past me on the other side and kept going. f*ckin douche.

Nuggets
  • Nuggets

SenseiKOFF

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:06 PM

I found out what the problem was. I had to be in freeroam and wait about 1 hour. 1 f*cking hour so that the bills would be paid.

jaws2412
  • jaws2412

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

My mechanic and I used to be on good terms, but after patch 1.05, theres been some tension.

Something must have happened in the garage between him and my character when I wasn't around.  I often call him, and he either doesn't deliver (even though I'm in the middle of a main street), or he does show up, but instead, he drives around the block over and over.  Then he has the audacity to honk the horn and run me over.  

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:14 PM Edited by LeSuede, 19 November 2013 - 05:17 PM.

My mechanic and I used to be on good terms, but after patch 1.05, theres been some tension.

Something must have happened in the garage between him and my character when I wasn't around.  I often call him, and he either doesn't deliver (even though I'm in the middle of a main street), or he does show up, but instead, he drives around the block over and over.  Then he has the audacity to honk the horn and run me over.  

This.

When I climbed on a bike I asked him to deliver, he threw me off the motorcycle and started stomping on my head.

...I nuked that sunavabitch.

Daviedv
  • Daviedv

Xbox-Daviedv

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users