» «
Photo

Santa Claus - who are u?

8 replies to this topic
FredZ
  • FredZ

Daddy

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by FredZ, 16 November 2013 - 04:16 PM.

OK. I have no friends on GTA V Online, I'm not a member of any crews.

I never talk to anyone, I just kill them or spare their lives. I'm a lone wolf.

But someone just put 17 million to my account. Am I that good looking?

Who are u ?  / 

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

Hackers in GTAO like playing as Peter Pan. I had someone withdraw 5m once, while this level 7 started shouting through the mic that he got 5m from someone LOL

FredZ
  • FredZ

Daddy

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

Wow, I didn't know that. In other words I better watch my mouth so no hacker feels like emptying my account and maybe even pull my trousers down.   :santa:

XiBravo
  • XiBravo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

I was given 14 mil along with everyone else in the lobby with me. It took all the fun out of the game...

FredZ
  • FredZ

Daddy

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

I was given 14 mil along with everyone else in the lobby with me. It took all the fun out of the game...

I agree. I had fought for my dollars and bought my cars etc with hard earned money. 

I'm gonna give away what I received. Anyone who wants a million or two - let me know.

• Lee1981 likes this

ZmCWolf
  • ZmCWolf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

FredZ are you on psn or xbox?

RecklessZodiac
  • RecklessZodiac

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

I agree. I had fought for my dollars and bought my cars etc with hard earned money. 
I'm gonna give away what I received. Anyone who wants a million or two - let me know.

I don't think you can give people money yet

MysterBeefy
  • MysterBeefy

aaaand I love you.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

Joker_burns_money.jpg

• Lee1981 likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by mo-seph, 18 November 2013 - 04:06 PM.

you can give people money... if you know how...

the hacker/modder that gave you the cash was using a modified gamefile (obtained from a cracked/jailbroken/modified console ), transferred to an unmodified console so they can play online...

the way they gave you the money is through the "share from last job" option in the menu. splitting a % of their "modified" payout...

my point being theres no way a modder/hacker can take the money off you (unless they setup - value bounties... in which case get yourself shot... quickly)

however if you want to give money away theres one of two ways... setup a private lobby, put a bounty on someone. let someone esle collect it.... this takes time doesnt pay too well, you lose $1000 per bounty... but it can be fun and combined with headshot awards is soemthing that can benefit everyone involved...

other option is you take a sellable car... you modify it to the max, but dont put a tracker on it... then you let someone else take it to LSC and sell it... it will cost you a helll of alot more than they earn... but if it makes you feel better then share the wealth...

EDIT....  just realised a third option would be possible... take money out of the bank. keep it in your pocket... let someone mug you... you can also do this then steal the money back off the mugger, getting you an award in the process..

Disclaimer : This information is for education purposes only. i do not own or modify any consoles, im just a bit of a nerd that likes to know how these things work... have the technical know how, just not the desire to do it myself...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users