Quantcast

» «
Photo

So who has moved out of Eclipse towers to get away from the Riff Raff?

46 replies to this topic

Poll: Did you leave Eclipse Towers? (91 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you move out of Eclipse Towers?

1. Hell yes! the gangbangers have destroyed that neighborhood. (29 votes [32.22%])

Percentage of vote: 32.22%

2. Hell no! i love it there, i love the excitement. (15 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. I never bought there in the first place (46 votes [51.11%])

Percentage of vote: 51.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote
vw11
  • vw11

Simply me

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

Alta has turned into a complete cluster F. Campers, cars blocking, etc.  The garage animation is long and glitched.   Might die going in or coming out.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:54 PM Edited by Miss Malevolent, 16 November 2013 - 05:09 PM.

Del Perro Apt 20...

Location, location, location

ATM (faster than the phone) is a block away to the left, Ammu-nation is a block away to the right, Sprunk machine across the street, convenience store across the street, Ponsonbys up one block and another block over. Kind of a straight away down one street to get to LSC.

My other friend's have the, Weasel and Eclipse tower apartments...and since the decor is exactly the same...and the only reason I really got the apartment was for heists...I went for convenience (easy to get to everything) and cost.

And also, you can look down and see if anyone is camping the garage, and or blocking it with a car.

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

Yeah, but good luck driving a jet to the Majestic garage.

and why would i do that? if i want a jet i go to the base and get one, just like i call pegasis to spawn my tank when i want that

lol. Deal with the fact that a jet in the garage is a must have

Lol. It's easy to steal a jet, probably quicker than doing whatever you crazy kids do to get it in the garage too

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

Started at Weazel, because I knew those apartments were going to be a problem traffic wise. I also like where the garage is located better for the Weazel apartments. 

• Pellegrini likes this

Deagy87
  • Deagy87

Apex Stalkers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

Bought the 391k one myself the second week in.plan on moving soon i want a place closer to ground so i can a bit of action.

i kind of enjoy the mayhem up around eclipse sometimes if someone kills me when i come out then i just go get my tank n kill em till they rage quit

theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:16 PM

I switched to Weazel for a while but then switched back. The views are just better for me and I like the lower NPC traffic access points. Spawn campers can be a bitch but (and this may sound like a bitch move but what works works) calling either the cops to your location or mercs will generally disperse them as they'll leave not wanting to get wanted levels and their cars impounded. Then you're free to exit and plan how to actually retaliate if they start shooting.

Alternatively you can set a bounty on one of the campers and use the TV to spectate when they're all going after him and you can leave hassle free. 

Alternatively you could just use the passive mode feature, lol.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:17 PM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 16 November 2013 - 05:18 PM.

Nice view but I moved out Eclipse towers to the 10 car garage at the airport.. best location in the game IMHO.  Although I was briefly in Apt 7 @ Del Pierro Heights... awesome view of an intersection from the 3rd floor.

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Fotzenkopp

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:28 PM Edited by Preusse, 16 November 2013 - 05:43 PM.

I like it there, it's not bad imo. And if there is too much war going on in front of the building, I switch to "super passiv mode" and laugh at them while they try to shoot me in my car while I'm leaving the building. Sometimes I ran them over.

Lived in Weazel 101 before, I didn't like the location, that the garage is too far away from the building and that I couldn't glitch a jet into my garage. I'm very happy with Eclipse 391k.

Bevchenko
  • Bevchenko

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

The house market will have crashed due to the gangbangers residing in our building, $400k seemed a steal at the time :lol:

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:31 PM Edited by Dr Kain, 16 November 2013 - 05:35 PM.

What is wrong with the Eclipse tower?  I live in the Richard's Majestic but if I want the trophy, I need to get a new apartment and was thinking about the Eclipse tower for my replacement.  

Oh, and if you think that is the ghetto, then you don't really know what a ghetto is.   :santa:

BTW, why are you having campers at your tower?

trav duke
  • trav duke

soo woo

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

Someone should create a thread with all the views from each apartment

• Bevchenko likes this

Zikki
  • Zikki

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

I went from eclipse to tinsel towers, moved down to Weazel plaa and then ended up in Richards Majestic. I prefer the view from Majestic. Has good view of golfcourse and of the pier plus i can see activity on the roads etc.

I prefer being able yo see the city alive around me and panoramic unobstructed views.

Location is brilliant for shopping, mod shop and for easy access to highways.

The garage access is kool too.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

I never went there to avoid the riff-raff.  I bought the garage near the air port, because it's nice and quiet and I have access to the east and west sides quickly, along with access to aircraft.
The only problem with it is if I want to take a bicycle out to the mountains, it's generally a 10% chance of survival.

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

trav duke
  • trav duke

soo woo

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

I'm waiting for a beach house, even if its a 6 car garage, I want one

• Bevchenko likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

Someone should create a thread with all the views from each apartment

there is one.

http://gtaforums.com...hotos-included/

• Bevchenko likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:03 PM

I switched to Weazel for a while but then switched back. The views are just better for me and I like the lower NPC traffic access points. Spawn campers can be a bitch but (and this may sound like a bitch move but what works works) calling either the cops to your location or mercs will generally disperse them as they'll leave not wanting to get wanted levels and their cars impounded. Then you're free to exit and plan how to actually retaliate if they start shooting.

Alternatively you can set a bounty on one of the campers and use the TV to spectate when they're all going after him and you can leave hassle free. 

Alternatively you could just use the passive mode feature, lol.

i can't call the cops from inside my house or apartment though.

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by TexasToast712, 16 November 2013 - 07:39 PM.

Bought the Del Perro apartment 205k. Later moved to Eclipse because I wanted to see if it was awesome. Didnt even keep it a week before I moved back into Del Perro. The nice view at Eclipse isn't worth the pain and anger.

At least Del Perro has a garage in the back. Multiple escape routes. Its also close to the pier for fighting cops and the bmx park.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users