Quantcast

» «
Photo

So who has moved out of Eclipse towers to get away from the Riff Raff?

46 replies to this topic

Poll: Did you leave Eclipse Towers? (89 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you move out of Eclipse Towers?

1. Hell yes! the gangbangers have destroyed that neighborhood. (28 votes [31.82%])

Percentage of vote: 31.82%

2. Hell no! i love it there, i love the excitement. (15 votes [17.05%])

Percentage of vote: 17.05%

3. I never bought there in the first place (45 votes [51.14%])

Percentage of vote: 51.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote
blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:28 PM Edited by blk95ta, 16 November 2013 - 02:43 PM.

So after buying at Eclipse during the second week the game was out, i decided last night enough is enough and moved out of the ghetto (kind of ironic since it's the most expensive property) and into Weasel. The view is about the same, the garage is seperate and it's nice to be able to look down to see if anyone is camping out in front of it. 

Call me a grumpy old man but i was getting tired of being spawn killed and griefed every time i left my garage.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:29 PM

Yep - got tired of the little f*ckers camping outside the garage doors..

Moved to RIchards Majestic (or whatever it's called)...

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

First apartment I bought was the 400k one at eclipse towers in the first week, only to almost immediately regret it.  I moved to weasel plaza as well and am pretty happy with that choice.

crouchmagic
  • crouchmagic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

I moved out weeks ago. I haven't even got an apartment anymore, just a 10 car garage 30seconds from the airport :)

• rocky533 likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

I'm hoping there's a mansion in the future with high fences and some sort of level requirement to purchase I'd love to see a "must be level 120, 150, 200+ to purchase" restriction. that would keep some people out.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

Moved to Weazel too, the best part is if someone if camping your garage you can just leave via the apartment exit and kill them .. or if they're camping the apartment exit you leave via the garage. Plus the courtyard feels pretty classy.

BienQueLEnfer
  • BienQueLEnfer

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:32 PM

Same here, i upgraded to the 400k place then got tired of all the people there so i moved to the place by del perro & then it got overpopulated again because of the stimulus package fags so now i live in weazel plaza lol

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

Well I moved from Eclipse tower a few days (real life) to Weazel Plaza, but I don't know, Eclipse was my first (10 cars garage) apartment, it didn't feel like home elsewhere... :c

I'm careful and aware enough when going out of my apartment anyway, so I moved back to Eclipse tower.. :D and I just love the view (391k)

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:41 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 16 November 2013 - 02:44 PM.

while in your apartment push down on the d-pad. the map will expand and most of the time give you a view of directly outside your apartment. (it might glitch out and show you the center of the game map)

then you can easily spot any campers waiting outside of your apartment. I like to enter a mission nearby and then back out. the result being me taken to the blue mission circle outside my apartment where I active lester's off the map option.

then I quickly attack the campers from behind with explosives and catch them completely off guard and then I enter my apartment and wait for the hate messages. at which point I place the $1000 bounty on the griefer/camper. the lowest bounty is just to annoy them. any higher and they take pride in collecting the bounty for themselves.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:45 PM Edited by blk95ta, 16 November 2013 - 02:48 PM.

While the garage map thing seemed to work ok, it doesn't much help when some dolt is blocking the door with a damn tank. I wish you could call the police from INSIDE your apartment/garage.

The view from Weasel doesn't seem that much different than Eclipse other than you're not as high up. The driveway is a bit trickier to get into when running from the cops (i just robbed an armored car) but after i finally lost them i started practicing speed runs down the street and up into the driveway and into the garage, LOL.

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

This is the rason why I haven't bought the apartment there, f*ck that sh*t Weasel apartment for life!

• JumpingKentFlash likes this

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

Never was there to begin with. Weazel is way better location and I like how the front door and garage spawn away from eachother for that off chance some is outside you have options to exit. 

• Pellegrini likes this

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

Never was there to begin with. Weazel is way better location and I like how the front door and garage spawn away from eachother for that off chance some is outside you have options to exit. 

We can pick whether we want to leave using the front door or the garage? How?

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

When in your apartment you either exit through garage or exit apartment. THe apartment option will put you on the street, obviously the garage option lets you exit the garage which is in the back lil court yard area. 

Panicbacon
  • Panicbacon

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

Yeah, but good luck driving a jet to the Majestic garage.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

Just roll out in the tank, gg

Infamous_WarPig
  • Infamous_WarPig

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

never bought it... I started with Alta 205 k$
I found it practical with the lsc not to far and amunation liquor store and bach location then  wanted  to be closer to lsc... then bought tinsel this one was fun located  in Vinewood realy close to lsc and the action not too popular hardly never seen nobody waiting outside my garage located  right on the street...
But then got fed up of the same old same old (im like that even in real life I chage app or chage the interior every now and then) I went more downtown the one close to the highway can't remember the name on same street as the one in front on the construction site... so the garage is located in front of the highway and you have to drive  into a parking lot to get there realy remote located and never ever seen any one there plus 0.41 miles from lsc :)

Zombiejaeger
  • Zombiejaeger

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

Why would someone be retarded enough to chose apartment after that condition?

Never been in Eclipse, my first apartment was a crappy one with 2-garage near the marina. When I moved out it was to Richard Majestics. Only one better should be the neighboor, Weazel.

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

Weasels good but I don't think you can top Alta St. I hear Tinsel Towers is good too.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

and why would i do that? if i want a jet i go to the base and get one, just like i call pegasis to spawn my tank when i want that

drjayspalding
  • drjayspalding

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

I got trapped an curtently in bad sports...... they place cars infront of the door an if u blow them up to stop it u go to the bs lobby. Woupd move but funds are low

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by Pellegrini, 16 November 2013 - 04:26 PM.

When in your apartment you either exit through garage or exit apartment. THe apartment option will put you on the street, obviously the garage option lets you exit the garage which is in the back lil court yard area. 

When I walk through my weazel apartment garage I dont walk out the garage for some reason. I walk out the front door...

Ewok626
  • Ewok626

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

I live in a 10 car garage away from all the players but next to all the stuff I need.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

When I walk through my weazel apartment garage I dont walk out the garage for some reason. I walk out the front door...

did this earlier and i walked out of the garage just fine

Ronrollin9434
  • Ronrollin9434

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

Not really, I'm staying there, and I love it, tbh.

It feels like "the center of the game" in terms of online - excluding Los Santos Customs, of course.

But I like the drama that takes place there. A lot of people live there and it feels like a neighborhood, honestly. If people f*ck with me, I f*ck with them, it's simple.

If someone blows up my car when I roll out of my garage, I immediately calls Mors Motor Insurance, get a free replacement, then walk into my garage, drive out with another car to have the car replaced back into my garage.

Then I get my tank and wreak havoc.

I don't understand why people are so sensitive about warfare on GTA Online. It's really not that big of a deal.

I just started playing in free aim sessions about 2 days ago and it's the best decision I've met yet. It's a lot more chill, people there are more mature and don't shoot you for no reason (or not as much), and, I get kills because it requires more skill.... it's a lot better than level 30's being able to continually mow you down because they're unable to detach from their reliance on auto-aim.

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

I moved from weasel 101 to alta 57 and now eclipse 40

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

I bought an apt in Del Perro on 10/1 and I haven't moved since.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

It was getting beyond a joke so I moved but the campers seem to have moved with me

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

and why would i do that? if i want a jet i go to the base and get one, just like i call pegasis to spawn my tank when i want that

lol. Deal with the fact that a jet in the garage is a must have

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:45 PM

I've been in Eclipse for a long time now and don't imagine I'll bother moving (I like the view too much, 391k), also I honestly can't say that trolls have been too much of a problem. Every now and then sure, but when it happens it's just an excuse to fight someone in free roam (I don't pick fights so I'm dependent on people picking fights with me).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users