Photo

"You're a hacker. I'm reporting you"

22 replies to this topic
Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

I dont play alot of games online, so Im not familiar with all the whining and complaining that happens there. (I imagine its alot like the forums only more erratic since theres no moderation). I have watched quite a few videos which has made me aware of some of the crybaby stuff. But nothing prepared me for "You're a hacker. I am reporting you". I cant count the number of times I have been told this. And it is probably double that I have heard someone cry about someone else being a hacker. 

I snipe a guy from top of Tinsel towers to the road in front of LSCustoms, "You cant snipe from that far. You're a hacker. I am reporting you". I snipe a guy in a tank,  "You cant kill me when I am in a tank. You're a hacker. I am reporting you". I kill a guy that was speeding up towards me, "Im reporting you for griefing". A crew member just bought body armor and walked out of Ammunation to a guy spraying him with bullets. Crew member takes out his shotgun and shoots the guy in the head. "I shot you 20 times and you didnt die. You are a hacker. Im reporting you". This goes on and on and on and.....

Are these crybabies actually reporting all these things? Im not too worried about it since I record some gameplay and catch some of the BS on video as proof, but dont they realize that them flooding rockstar with fake crap just makes it harder for R* to track down actual hackers? I think these people are more annoying than Tankers spawn killing you nonstop for 30 minutes.

• F4L?, UltraGizmo64 and nobum62 like this

Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

Chief of the LSPD

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

They are very annoying. I was testing my auto shotgun, my carbine and my sniper on these players online, and when I killed them they said that they will "report me for using hacks to get a auto shotgun". They try to kill me 10 times, and they fail each time. Then they accused me of having infinite health. :lol:  

ahmadjufri
  • ahmadjufri

Punk-ass Bitch

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:24 PM Edited by ahmadjufri, 16 November 2013 - 02:25 PM.

lol yeah

kvic
  • kvic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

This is one of the reason's I don't bother with online , too hard to find good players and too easy to find the babies ,it's only a game if you die you die .

StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:38 PM Edited by StingrayX, 16 November 2013 - 02:39 PM.

My friend had a tank and was killing this douche who thought it was funny to run me over. He kept saying, "Oh I'm going to report you" and I'm like for what? The dude has a tank. If you think a guy killing you in a tank over and over is impossible, then you've got to be the most retarded f*cka online! XD

Me and him got into it via messaging and the mic. I kept messaging him some funny responses to what he was saying to my friend -- he had a mic, I just messaged him -- and it was funny hearing him respond. He sounded bored, but dumb.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:43 PM

i can say im a really good sniper in V and have done some great shots but...

how the f*ck do you snipe a person inside a tank?
  • Benniwest likes this

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

There's a tiny window near the drivers head. Its a bitch, but its possible.

StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

I honestly hate how they give the tanks in GTA big weaknesses. In TBoGT, OMG that thing was a piece of junk. And then in V it can't even handle that much gunfire, and there just had to be a window near your head. Great, lol. Hope these things never went to war before.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

This is what annoys me about Online.
Some things are going to be out of Developers reach and you can't do anything about it.
Rockstar's first priority should have been to look back in the past (GTA4 MP) and draw out proper system to overcome all the nagging issues, possibly even look into other games and just turn it as a much better place esp to free roam w/o all those batsh*t assholes f*cking ruin our experience online.
All these years Rockstar was just not aware of it or started to look into it, may be by GTA 6 they will solve these but again wtf, time waste

nobum62
  • nobum62

douchebag who owns a chromed adder

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

reading the OP's post made me cry because rockstar will never catch the real hackers

fish61324
  • fish61324

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

Ironic post.  The OP is being a crybaby about the crybabies.  Just play the game and stop complaining. boo hoo

• CanOdope and Cakelover21 like this

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Cranium Cracker

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

Put it this way OP, when has your PSN/XBOX Live Rep points actually bothered you? If your answer to that is "Never.", then I'd just forget all about it and laugh your way into the sunset, spraying lead at scrubs as you go.

• I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT likes this

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

I play micless with randoms to avoid this crying. But I do get voted alot to be kicked. This is just from going off the radar and killing players? Lol alot of these players are past 40 too. Guess they think I'm invisible?

SkyWest1218
  • SkyWest1218

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

I play micless with randoms to avoid this crying. But I do get voted alot to be kicked. This is just from going off the radar and killing players? Lol alot of these players are past 40 too. Guess they think I'm invisible?

Invisible? No. A pain in the ass? Possibly.

Distrom
  • Distrom

Master Of Puppets

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

Really?, I'll have to try that one.

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

It happens with every single game, you just have to move on. However, I don't remember this much children in the multiplayer of GTA IV. R* somehow managed to attract the COD fanbase over to GTA V.

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:42 PM Edited by Pizentu, 16 November 2013 - 11:43 PM.

Ironic post.  The OP is being a crybaby about the crybabies.  Just play the game and stop complaining. boo hoo

I see my post was too advanced for your comprehension. I have to remember next time to include pictures for you to be able to keep up. 

"Hooray I called the OP a crybaby. That makes me a bad ass". 

28991525.jpg

Put it this way OP, when has your PSN/XBOX Live Rep points actually bothered you? If your answer to that is "Never.", then I'd just forget all about it and laugh your way into the sunset, spraying lead at scrubs as you go.

I have no clue what PSN/XBOX rep points are. I just find it annoying that people can be so whiny about getting killed one time. Especially in a game where you are encouraged to go around killing. If you see someone running around with a tow truck freezing peoples games, that is a reportable offence. If you see a glossy tank with colored smoke coming from its tracks (tires), that is a reportable offence. Being shot in free roam is not a reportable offence and only makes R*s job of addressing the real problem a billion times harder. 

Another one that gets me....

Say you are in a tank and blow up a guy. He acts like a badass and says you are a pussy for being in a tank and should get out. You oblige and jump in a car, chase after him and take him down a few times. He then complains that you are in a car and you should get out and fight with guns. You take him down a few times and He then goes through the same complaining and says the weapon you are using is a noob weapon. So you use another weapon and take him down a few times. Now hes complaining that weapon is a pussy weapon and you should fight like a man fist to fist. You oblige and he gets beat and complains you are a hacker. Or he gets in a tank and starts spawn killing you while he talks like a badass thinking he is something.  I think Fish61324 might fit the description of one of these sad little guys. 

• nobum62 likes this

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

Agreed in parts, people should oly go ''I REPORT U'' when in sure.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:39 AM Edited by RowanSane, 17 November 2013 - 01:40 AM.

There's a thread around somewhere, named something like secrets of tank sniping revealed - you should check it out. Something about tank hitboxes disappearing at very long range...

Or there's the window someone mentioned.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

I honestly hate how they give the tanks in GTA big weaknesses. In TBoGT, OMG that thing was a piece of junk. And then in V it can't even handle that much gunfire, and there just had to be a window near your head. Great, lol. Hope these things never went to war before.

I SERVED MY COUNTRY IN THE WAR WITH AUSTRALIA

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:54 AM

I remember having this 40 something year old man abuse me for about 25 minutes straight calling me a hacker and how I have no life and that I should get a job ect ect, even though I wasn't hacking and I was hardly even close to playing well at the time.

Can't f*cking believe that a 40 something would be such a cry baby bitch.

dtsmucker
  • dtsmucker

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

I remember having this 40 something year old man abuse me for about 25 minutes straight calling me a hacker and how I have no life and that I should get a job ect ect, even though I wasn't hacking and I was hardly even close to playing well at the time.

Can't f*cking believe that a 40 something would be such a cry baby bitch.

I know right... God damned 40 somethings, dumbass nobodies....

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:46 AM

ignore em. so many ppl say this 2 me across tons of diff games. i never modded but they think so jus cuzz they suck so bad.nobody wants to believe they are that bad so they assume ur hackin. ppl 2 pussy 2 face the truth of it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users