Photo

Rockstar handing out money?

41 replies to this topic
ooMrmojoRisin
  • ooMrmojoRisin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

So..I did got their half a mil paycheck like 7-10 days ago..

and yet today I get online and get notification rockstar transfered 1mil to my account..

what's the catch here?did the rest of you also got more then 1 transaction from rockstar?..

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

If it's hostile, you kill it.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:30 PM

Some people have gotten $1mil from R*, but this is the first case I have seen where someone has gotten two deposits from R*. Did you get any of the cash cards? That might be the reason.

• JustinFudge likes this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:30 PM

No, look at the number of topics. Did you do the LSC glitch?

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:33 PM

Why would R* give extra money to people who exploit the LSC glitch? :lol:

ooMrmojoRisin
  • ooMrmojoRisin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:35 PM Edited by ooMrmojoRisin, 16 November 2013 - 12:40 PM.

Haven't bought any cash cards,and yes-I did made use of ls customs glitch,nothing abnormal tho-about 7-8 mil's..

and yup-it was two transactions from rockstar-one like a week ago with 500k for which they said they're giving out,and yet today-half an hour ago as I logged in,1mil-not exactly that number but it was like 993k

edit-sorry,just now noticed other treads where ppl say R* has been handing out money..

guess it's all legit-little boost for new dlc :)

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:40 PM

Why would R* give extra money to people who exploit the LSC glitch? :lol:

They might have given out extra to those who didn't use the lsc glitch duh, well that was shot down since he said he did do the lsc glitch

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:45 PM

I used the glitch... I jus recieved a 450k deposit... wtf guy.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:47 PM

Looks like I got a second deposit from R*, and I used the LSC glitch. Thanks for the extra cash R*. :lol:

ooMrmojoRisin
  • ooMrmojoRisin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

@ls police chief:

something like that,make you wonder who's crazy here :D

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:55 PM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 16 November 2013 - 12:55 PM.

@ls police chief:

something like that,make you wonder who's crazy here :D

An extra million GTA$ for me to spend on mods for my cars, courtesy of R*. 

ZhiMing
  • ZhiMing

Gang Bangers

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:08 PM

Maybe they want to reset lsc glitcher money, so they give you a mil and reset the rest you make, with the new 1.06 ?? 

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

Maybe they want to reset lsc glitcher money, so they give you a mil and reset the rest you make, with the new 1.06 ?? 

I don't think so. It would take R* a lot of time to do that to every lsc glitcher. Time that could be used to tend to more important matters, such as the bugs and the extra content for story mode and online (such as heists or a North Yankton DLC).

Kfrad
  • Kfrad

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

got a deposit for 1.9 mil last night.....

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:25 PM Edited by Odesza, 16 November 2013 - 01:25 PM.

I don't think so. It would take R* a lot of time to do that to every lsc glitcher. Time that could be used to tend to more important matters, such as the bugs and the extra content for story mode and online (such as heists or a North Yankton DLC).

The % of the total players that did the glitch isn't as high as you or most others think.

Reedseed12345
  • Reedseed12345

resovior mugs

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

Rockstar is probably giving money out to ppl who are still playing strong because some people are playing like school children on their ps4

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

Transaction log pretty please?

• _d3xt3r_ likes this

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:32 PM

Transaction log pretty please?

Kfrad
  • Kfrad

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

20131116_024406.jpgNot sure how to post pics on this forum. If this doesn't work, gonna have to wait till I'm on a computer

don_pepe23
  • don_pepe23

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

Well, I fell for it. Gonna log-on now 2 check...lol

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

The % of the total players that did the glitch isn't as high as you or most others think.

Whenever I'm on GTAO, there are atleast 4 or 5 people in their cars in a queuing at LSC, and 10 seconds after they enter the modshop, they leave the game, for obvious reasons. 

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:12 PM Edited by Odesza, 16 November 2013 - 02:13 PM.

Whenever I'm on GTAO, there are atleast 4 or 5 people in their cars in a queuing at LSC, and 10 seconds after they enter the modshop, they leave the game, for obvious reasons. 

I've never been in a lobby with people doing the LSC glitch and I'm at like 12 days of playing time lol.

Again, the % of the total players that do the glitch isn't that high, take into consideration how many people actually play this game.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:12 PM

I've never gotten a single coin from RockStalk
Maybe they forgot about the promise they made which I just so happened to get some proof of.

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

A friend told me who knows a girl who is a vendor for rockstars paper supplies (she works at Dunder Mifflin) said... 

They are giving a million out to LSC glitchers to help them cope with their addiction. 

Mo Money Mo problems. 

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

Rockstar is the real LifeInvader... I mean, literally

But I honestly hope that Bank heist can net me more money than just low wage bullcrap missions.

Even better if there's a smaller bank for personal heist.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:42 PM

Rockstar is the real LifeInvader... I mean, literally But I honestly hope that Bank heist can net me more money than just low wage bullcrap missions. Even better if there's a smaller bank for personal heist.

It's VERY difficult to rob a bank on your own.

Even small ones.

robotron2000
  • robotron2000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:55 PM Edited by robotron2000, 16 November 2013 - 03:55 PM.

Rockstar gave me $300,000, but I don't even know what the LSC glitch is, so I'm pretty sure I haven't done it. I do however sell a lot of stolen cars to them.

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:01 PM Edited by Flyby29, 16 November 2013 - 04:03 PM.

Rockstar have me 980,000 today, 500000 for the stimulus and I was a Lsc glitches I also never bought a cash card, I've been in gs the whole time

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by Flyby29, 16 November 2013 - 04:05 PM.

Maybe they decided to up the price of cars sold to Lsc and they took the difference and gave it back to the players.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

I've never been in a lobby with people doing the LSC glitch and I'm at like 12 days of playing time lol.

Again, the % of the total players that do the glitch isn't that high, take into consideration how many people actually play this game.

I've played 14 days and I've only seen someone do that once. Either that or I haven't noticed.  I do know a lot of people that dupe cars, and sell them every 48 minutes....is that the same as the LSC glitch or a different type of glitch altogether?

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

I've played 14 days and I've only seen someone do that once. Either that or I haven't noticed.  I do know a lot of people that dupe cars, and sell them every 48 minutes....is that the same as the LSC glitch or a different type of glitch altogether?

LSC allows players to sell their cars every 48 minutes (legitimately). Duping cars is another explioit, but selling a car every 48 minutes is not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users