14 replies to this topic
Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

Hey guys,

I want to know if there is any way to store this vehicle in either Michael or Franklin's hangers at the airport?  I already know the "glitch" on getting into the Military Base with no stars using Trevor with the hunting Cletus Strangers and Freaks mission, but Trevor's hanger is too small to store the Titan and if I am not mistaken, I saw on Youtube somebody storing the Titan in Michael's hanger, but since Rockstar f*cked up the position of aircraft, tanks, and vehicles in the hanger by making them jammed up near the wall on the left side, I saw on Youtube the one wing of the Titan was "off" the plane or glitched into the wall or something and the guy playing the game could not get back into the Titan, the door wouldn't open.  Why don't they make the hanger centered, instead of having your stuff jammed against a wall?!

So, is there a way to get this?  I already have for Trevor the P-996 Lazer, I also have one for Michael, and a Buzzard Attack Chopper for Franklin plus a tank at his hanger, also the Cargobob for Michael, I have a good arsenal of stuff, I am just trying to get the Titan as well, then I will be complete with all the best military stuff.

Thanks for helping!

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

You're all a bunch of ungrateful children

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

Make a quicksave while flying the plane, that is the only advice I can offer until the glitch is fixed.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

The Titian will fit into the Hangar...

I had to steal one from a Hangar like Michaels during a mission in MP so yeah it'll fit but like the guy aboves me said quick save your game so if something happens to it you can reload and correct the problem

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:57 PM

Make a quicksave while flying the plane, that is the only advice I can offer until the glitch is fixed.

Thanks for a quick reply with no bullsh*t attached lol.

Do you know when the glitch will be fixed?  I am kind of "new" to gaming as while I was in college, I didn't play video games AT ALL, I am 1 month into playing again since I finished college.  Tbh, I don't understand the "patches" and stuff like that.  Any help is grealy appreciated.  Thanks again!

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

The Titian will fit into the Hangar...

I had to steal one from a Hangar like Michaels during a mission in MP so yeah it'll fit but like the guy aboves me said quick save your game so if something happens to it you can reload and correct the problem

I've never played online and I won't.  It's nonsense, but that is for another topic.  I am talking solely for story mode/single player...

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

Watch this video, you will see what I mean.  I don't think it's possible...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=p1Xg-qpNAsk

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:32 PM

What I was saying had nothing to do with gtao I was mearly using it as an example to say that I knew that a Tital could fit into the hangar and therefor probably could be saved I wasn't talking about online.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

What I was saying had nothing to do with gtao I was mearly using it as an example to say that I knew that a Tital could fit into the hangar and therefor probably could be saved I wasn't talking about online.

Indeed it FITS into the hanger.  Go away from it, plane is jammed on the wall, like all your other "hanger vehicles/planes/tanks.  Personally, I don't see how "fitting it into a hanger" is all that important if it can't be saved there to use later.  Right, or what?

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

It was mearly a suggestion my friend.

I didn't know if it would save or not it was just a suggestion that's all

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

It was mearly a suggestion my friend.

I didn't know if it would save or not it was just a suggestion that's all

No problem, thanks anyways!  The Titan is nothing special really anyways.  I just want it for the thrill of taking that slow bastard from the base and landing it safely at a hanger and saving it.  I've seen many videos on Youtube depicting people getting into the Titan and being shot down in the no fly zone with two rockets quite quick.  It's pretty difficult to steal let alone saving it.  Whereas the P-996 Lazer was so easy for me to steal, imo.  I did it without the base even firing a single shot at me.  This was with Michael, and with Trevor it only took me about 3-4 tries before getting it back to his hanger safely.  Two of the tries, I landed the Jet on the runway, and then it stopped working, lol.  Stalled out and was dead or something.  That was also before I know how to land it turn it left and right while being on the ground!  LOL

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

Ok, this might be a stupid idea, but I got an idea, that MAY work to get the Titan.

Has anybody tried landing it at T's hanger?  I know if you try to drive it in going FORWARD the wings touch and won't go inside and can't be saved, but has anybody tried BACKING the plane up into the hanger?  Cuz I notice the tank, and lazer are not even inside the hanger as they are saved there, they are sticking out, almost all the way.  Well what if you just backed the Titan up into the hanger and once the wings touch, just get out and see if it saves there?  It could be possible actually cuz I see on Youtube people flying this thing and it looks the back end is pretty long compared to the front.  It could fit inside and be saved in T's hanger if you back it up.  Anyone want to give it a try and confirm this?

I'd like to know.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:31 PM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 09 December 2013 - 08:34 PM.

The Titan absolutely does not fit in Trevor's hangar; front or back, it's just too tall.

http://rsg.ms/J88bqk

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:54 PM

The Titan absolutely does not fit in Trevor's hangar; front or back, it's just too tall.

http://rsg.ms/J88bqk

f*ck, that sucks, man!  Thanks for showing me.

Instead of people petitioning to get emergency vehicles back in Online, we should really be getting Rockstar to fix the hangers/helipads.  Items you STOLE SHOULD go into the d-pad, and inside your hanger, the vehicles should NOT be jammed against the right side wall, that makes the Titan not fit in any of those hangers, either.  Such bullsh*t man.

Swifty101
  • Swifty101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

I've noticed something about Michael's hanger. His planes are much further away from the wall than Franklin's are. Now my expertise of fitting big vehicles in tight spaces since I have a DC-3 in Grand Theft Auto San. Andreas with 3 other vehicles in the Verdant Meadows hanger. But well my knowledge of Military aircraft. I fully think if you tried to see the height difference of a C-130 Mammoth and difference in distance. Oh and if you take off a wing you can always get the plane out in the open and character swap or use the health and armor cheat to repair a lost wing. Easy as that back in GTA 4 and San Andreas. But in real life air plane movers are used to position large air craft. So try that too. But as I see it. You can buy more vehicles online than in story mode which is bullsh*t since you can buy a Black Hawk online but it is never buy able or even in story mode. They even have an Apache in online mode but it was cut in story mode. Like geez really. You know how hard it is to steal a prison bus but you can buy it too online as well as the military fighter jet which shows all they planned the game for is just online only. Hands down I am buying a PS3 and strictly going for those games since they don't charge us extra for extra crap or have crappy online modes that strip everything we have that we like in story mode.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:51 PM Edited by Militia, 27 January 2014 - 01:53 PM.

I already have a Titan stored on Trevor's helipad.  That's right, the HELIPAD.  With the XB36 Hazard Save Editor you can put ANYTHING even CARS inside hangers, on top of helipads, etc.  So I've stored a Titan about 2 weeks ago on Trevor's helipad.  It works well there, because of his airfield having a runway.  All you do is turn the Titan and go down the run way and take off, it's very easy.

I also stored a Skylift for Michael and a Dominator for Franklin on their helipads.

So yeah, the Titan is "storable" but only with a save editor and it will NOT fit inside the hangers of any of the three characters.

You talking about the Annihilator helicopter in Online?  You can also get this in Single Player with the save editor, along with the Stinger GT in Single Player.

There is ways around Rockstar's nonsense with not caring about Single Player.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users