Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why are the aircraft glued together with silly puddy?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic
YanUK
  • YanUK

Retired VC Contest Leader

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

Someone please delete this thread, it was supposed to be about the F-16 getting destroyed from 2 MPH impacts

Not baby's first experience with people saying sh*t they don't like on the internet.

Yes it was and it could of been 100% about your point but you got yourself into a debate about other things such as choice of language with respected members on these forums. The silly thing is the off topic debate is far more entertaining and thought provoking than your original point.

I think AiraCobra has nailed it perfectly, for that sir I thank you.

You see vashcampbell, this is how mature members respond, they make their point without undermining it through being rude,offensive.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:34 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 18 November 2013 - 12:34 AM.

Let put this into a IRL Battlefield Scene.

If a plane would to amour piecing bombs against jets your right the tank would be destroyed but the same way around  tank can bring down a Jet which doesn't have the amour a tank does.

If an RPG can bring down a jet IRL a tank with an amour piercing round can most def bring down a jet.

(There is video of this happening)

So neither of us are wrong.

• ten-a-penny likes this

motosyko
  • motosyko

xXx

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

I was going to pay something relative to the thread until you said autism.

You should probably do some research on autism before mocking it. I know autistic kids that are incredibly smart.

You can't even spell putty.
  • YanUK, G.S.T and Detective Phelps like this

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

You should probably do some research on autism before mocking it. I know autistic kids that are incredibly smart.

Yep, people love to use "autism" as an alternate meaning for "retarded" nowadays, despite knowing very little about it.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

On the tanks vs planes/choppers debate, I´ll just say some tweaks are needed for balance. A tank user will always win and that´s nonsense. Changes needed.

1) Tank armour. Takes around 10 missiles to destroy. 4-5 would be more reasonable.

2) Tank rate of fire. Ridiculous. It should shot once every 5 seconds maximum, I know "it´s a game" but the current rate of fire is too stupid. 5 seconds is still stupid but it´s OK for gameplay balance.

3) Tank turret speed and limits. It should move way slower, plus it shouldn´t be able to aim higher than 30º high.

4) Jets and choppers should lock them as first priority targets. Instead they lock police cars for whatever reason, and tanks can´t be locked.

On the collisions debate, I´m OK with planes being fragile.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:05 PM

Yep, people love to use "autism" as an alternate meaning for "retarded" nowadays, despite knowing very little about it.

True story.  I took a class in college called Children with Disabilities and watched loads of films on Autism in the class and the kids who have it may be "different" but some of their senses and brain functions are way above other "normal people's" brain function.  Autism Spectrum Disorder has it's good points, and it's bad points, but imo, I don't think even a "normal" person is "normal."  We all got our bad points, nobody is perfect.

• G.S.T likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:10 PM

Look kiddo in middle school it's fine and dandy for you to use words like that because people think you don't know any better but once you get into the real world people will lay into you a lot harder then what I did for using words that aren't meant to be used in a certain way.

I didn't have any problem laying into you so what's your point?

You've both are saying stuff you shouldn't be saying.

We've already told you there is a big difference between a Tank & a Jet even in real life a tank would.

It's a game it's not real life, Get over it and move on....

I play Ace Combat too what's your point?

The controls on here are much difference in Ace Combat and here you don't get to go into a "Dog Fight".

"He busted off both tail fins of my jet"

Now I call BS on this because in all the jet's I've blown up I have NEVER see the tail of the jet come off nor have I seen any wings come off.

In your comment about jet's wings falling off.  You can do this with the Lazer (it's the only jet I fly, though).  If you run into a telephone pole or those big metal ones in Sandy Shores and the bridges and highways, you can easily rip off a wing.  I hit one of these flying like a bat out of hell destroying Los Santos and the cops with 5 star wanted level, my wing ripped off and I instantly started going down to the ground doing barrel rolls.  Other times if you hit things going fast in the Lazer, it just explodes all together and totally is destroyed beyond repair.

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:33 PM

Holy hell, shut up with the PC parade. No one cares or is impressed that you're sensitive to autism. This is the internet, if every time you see someone use "retard", "autistic", "fa**ot", "down syndrome", "dumb bitch", or "ni**er" you feel the need to launch into some polictical correctness campaign, you have no business posting online. Stop being such overly sensitive pussies. Oops, I said "pussies". Sorry, vaginas everywhere.

The best thing about people like that is they always want to say "grow up". If YOU were grown up, you wouldn't feel the need to rebuke every poster on the internet you see using words you don't like. That sh*t is everywhere and your online crusading isnt going to curb it even slightly, GROW UP and accept that. The world is an ugly, judgemental place, deal with it (without whining, if possible).

• kama0kazi likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:41 PM

Lol

motosyko
  • motosyko

xXx

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:43 AM

Holy hell, shut up with the PC parade. No one cares or is impressed that you're sensitive to autism. This is the internet, if every time you see someone use "retard", "autistic", "fa**ot", "down syndrome", "dumb bitch", or "ni**er" you feel the need to launch into some polictical correctness campaign, you have no business posting online. Stop being such overly sensitive pussies. Oops, I said "pussies". Sorry, vaginas everywhere.

The best thing about people like that is they always want to say "grow up". If YOU were grown up, you wouldn't feel the need to rebuke every poster on the internet you see using words you don't like. That sh*t is everywhere and your online crusading isnt going to curb it even slightly, GROW UP and accept that. The world is an ugly, judgemental place, deal with it (without whining, if possible).

Holy hypocrite.

Clearly you're not lucky enough to have any personal experience with autism, down syndrome, or any other mental retardation.

I'm a firefighter/paramedic and I see how these illnesses actually effect families.

I had a call last year of a murder suicide. A gay man killed his father and himself because allegedly his father wouldn't accept him and called him a fa**ot.

It's not a PC bandwagon. I don't care about impressing anyone. It's about having respect for your fellow man.

"This is the Internet" is not a valid excuse for that blatant, open, insensitivity.

You sir, are the one who needs to grow up. Despite your beliefs and disregard for the unfortunate, I pray you never have to deal with any of the mentioned illness.

By the way, I'm a rescue swimmer, SAR, and a SWAT medic. Having respect and showing decency for other people doesn't make me a "pussy".
  • FasterThanYou likes this

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:55 AM Edited by iProinsias, 19 November 2013 - 09:45 AM.

Holy hypocrite.

Clearly you're not lucky enough to have any personal experience with autism, down syndrome, or any other mental retardation.

I'm a firefighter/paramedic and I see how these illnesses actually effect families.

I had a call last year of a murder suicide. A gay man killed his father and himself because allegedly his father wouldn't accept him and called him a fa**ot.

It's not a PC bandwagon. I don't care about impressing anyone. It's about having respect for your fellow man.

"This is the Internet" is not a valid excuse for that blatant, open, insensitivity.

You sir, are the one who needs to grow up. Despite your beliefs and disregard for the unfortunate, I pray you never have to deal with any of the mentioned illness.

By the way, I'm a rescue swimmer, SAR, and a SWAT medic. Having respect and showing decency for other people doesn't make me a "pussy".

Woah, we got Rambo here! Sweet!

I'm the caretaker of a cemetery, dumbass. I've seen people lose loved ones over everything from suicide to obesity to brain cancer. I've seen people literally throw themselves on caskets before they are lowered, crying like crazy. I understand human loss, caring for others and the decency you show to those who have lost. What I don't understand is how idiots like you let themselves get so worked up over what some random screen name says on the internet. I'm not saying that because its the internet anything goes, I'm saying its downright stupid to get so upset over what some essentially anonymous person says online. So whining about it, despite your 'badass' credentials, DOES make you a pussy.

By the way, I've done three disinternments (digging up a casket and moving it to another grave) in the past six years, so your "rescue swimmer" status is not impressive in the least to me. And to make it clear, the cemetery I take care of is orthodox Jewish. They don't embalm and they're buried in paper thin pine caskets. Every one was rotted through. Don't try to impress me with "I'm a SWAT medic", I dont care. You're pretty much trying to say "you haven't seen the ugly side of life, so your opinion doesn't matter". I have. I've buried still-born fetuses and 2 year old babies, I know how ugly life can be. You're still a bitch.

Lastly, those illnesses "affect" families, not "effect" them. Learn the difference, "sir".

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:56 AM Edited by kama0kazi, 19 November 2013 - 10:09 AM.

I'm a firefighter/paramedic By the way, I'm a rescue swimmer, SAR, and a SWAT medic. Having respect and showing decency for other people doesn't make me a "pussy".

well, i'm a chef, im the only kid in a family of 7 that doesnt have autism/asperger's, my father in law has MS and i don't have any problem with anybody calling others retard or autist or anything like that and neither does my family, you know why?

BECAUSE NAMES CAN'T HURT US.

the world would be better off without all of you freaks trying to defend us from the words of internet people that nobody even cares about. you want to help, donate some money to research these conditions.

and to the guy i quoted, f*ck off, they dont let 16yo autistic retard fa**ots be SWAT medics.

BTW, out of interest, if a terrorist sets a boat on fire in a harbour, holding people hostage while others jump overboard, SWAT goes in and take heavy casulties, what do you do? SWAT medic for the team, firefighter for the boat or rescue swimmer for the people who jumped overboard?

and to the f*cking idiot who said that there are good points to autism spectrum disorder, my bro can remember every detail of any picture he sees after about 15 seconds of study, but if i mix his peas with his potato, he will rage and throw his f*cking plate at me, what to you think is good about that, huh? yeah he's gonna get a great job later in life even though he can't deal with a stranger standing within 10 meters.

if you think you know sh*t because you work with these guys, unless you are a live in carer, forget whatever you THINK you f*cking know.

• iProinsias likes this

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:56 AM

The internet is only a hostile, lawless place because of idiots thinking it´s brave saying all sorts of offensive stuff when they´re anonymous.

Serious webs are moderated but that you´re in a sh*tty web full of morons doesn´t force you to be a prick and show you´re an inmature imbecile either. 

• PineboxFiller likes this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:17 PM

Let's get back to what's important here; how would you glue something with Silly Putty? It's not a glue

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:23 PM Edited by Militia, 19 November 2013 - 12:27 PM.

I'm a firefighter/paramedic By the way, I'm a rescue swimmer, SAR, and a SWAT medic. Having respect and showing decency for other people doesn't make me a "pussy".

well, i'm a chef, im the only kid in a family of 7 that doesnt have autism/asperger's, my father in law has MS and i don't have any problem with anybody calling others retard or autist or anything like that and neither does my family, you know why?

BECAUSE NAMES CAN'T HURT US.

the world would be better off without all of you freaks trying to defend us from the words of internet people that nobody even cares about. you want to help, donate some money to research these conditions.

and to the guy i quoted, f*ck off, they dont let 16yo autistic retard fa**ots be SWAT medics.

BTW, out of interest, if a terrorist sets a boat on fire in a harbour, holding people hostage while others jump overboard, SWAT goes in and take heavy casulties, what do you do? SWAT medic for the team, firefighter for the boat or rescue swimmer for the people who jumped overboard?

and to the f*cking idiot who said that there are good points to autism spectrum disorder, my bro can remember every detail of any picture he sees after about 15 seconds of study, but if i mix his peas with his potato, he will rage and throw his f*cking plate at me, what to you think is good about that, huh? yeah he's gonna get a great job later in life even though he can't deal with a stranger standing within 10 meters.

if you think you know sh*t because you work with these guys, unless you are a live in carer, forget whatever you THINK you f*cking know.

Every disorder, for every single person, is completely different.  Hence why it's called Autism SPECTRUM Disorder.  It ranges a wide variety of different kinds.  You my friend, are a total dipsh*t and need to go back to college or go for the first time.  Imo, you have anti-social personality disorder (which is the name given for kids under 18, and a PSYCHOPATH for people above 18).  Who else had this?  Oh one of the kids (Eric Harris) who tried to blow up Columbine High School April 20th 1999 with help of his friend Dylan Klebold.  Think before you act and even open your mouth.  There is in fact crazy as f*ck people in this world, and they WILL open fire on your ass for saying something wrong or even looking at them funny.  Just cuz we are on the Internet and our identity is unknown to the "typical Internet user" doesn't mean you should act like a total asshole against all others.  Where is it gonna get you, absolutely nowhere!  And we will just laugh at you because of your stupidity and people skills.  <----HAHAHAHAH

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:55 PM Edited by kama0kazi, 19 November 2013 - 01:03 PM.

Every disorder, for every single person, is completely different.  Hence why it's called Autism SPECTRUM Disorder.  It ranges a wide variety of different kinds.  You my friend, are a total dipsh*t and need to go back to college or go for the first time.  Imo, you have anti-social personality disorder (which is the name given for kids under 18, and a PSYCHOPATH for people above 18).  Who else had this?  Oh one of the kids (Eric Harris) who tried to blow up Columbine High School April 20th 1999 with help of his friend Dylan Klebold.  Think before you act and even open your mouth.  There is in fact crazy as f*ck people in this world, and they WILL open fire on your ass for saying something wrong or even looking at them funny.  Just cuz we are on the Internet and our identity is unknown to the "typical Internet user" doesn't mean you should act like a total asshole against all others.  Where is it gonna get you, absolutely nowhere!  And we will just laugh at you because of your stupidity and people skills.  <----HAHAHAHAH

lolwut? i come out and say its better not to rant about people calling other people retards on the internet and suddenly i'm a columbine killer?

sorry that my PERSONAL experience with autism spectrum and MS doesn't make me an expert like YOU who watched 'loads of videos about it in college' did your diagnosis of my personality disorder come after you watched 'loads of videos' on the subject? i've watched LOADS of videos about ignorant douchebags, so you can trust me when i tell you, you are one.

did you have your meds today?

and btw, i agree there IS loads of crazy people in this world, but where i'm from people dont often 'open fire' on each other, we just have a fight or whatever. Are you from the wild west or something?

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:00 PM

lolwut? i come out and say its better not to rant about people calling other people retards on the internet and suddenly i'm a columbine killer?

did you have your meds today?

You're boring.  See ya lol

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:04 PM Edited by kama0kazi, 19 November 2013 - 01:05 PM.

just the response i expected, go back to college and watch some movies.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

Lol! = )

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

The internet is only a hostile, lawless place because of idiots thinking it´s brave saying all sorts of offensive stuff when they´re anonymous.

Serious webs are moderated but that you´re in a sh*tty web full of morons doesn´t force you to be a prick and show you´re an inmature imbecile either. 

If that's directed at me, shut up. I'm not saying its ok to say whatever you want on the internet, I'm saying that people are always going to, so whining about it is pointless and somewhat pathetic.

Whining about people on the internet using words you don't like is like whining in real life about the fact that the KKK still exists. Your whining will accomplish NOTHING, so why bother?

And to the guy who said "antisocial personality disorder" is a way of saying "psychopathy", the DSM4 says it could also be sociopathy, it just can't be diagnosed in kids.

motosyko
  • motosyko

xXx

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:59 PM Edited by motosyko, 19 November 2013 - 07:04 PM.

I'm 26, not 16 as you so arrogantly stated. You feel better? Nothing else to say except calling me an autistic fa**ot? Lol how Badass of you. I call BS on that only one in the family. Typical child trying to prove your point by saying you have personal experience with it. Grow up buddy. You're not old enough for the Internet. Being able to cook easy mac doesn't make you a chef

Like I said, I really don't care if I impress you. You don't get the job by trying to impress anyone. I was stating that I'm not a pussy. Having regard for people with serious medical issues doesn't make you a pussy. You saying "it's the internet, nothing you can do to stop it" makes you a pussy. I don't see how standing up for those who can't stand up for themselves makes me a pussy. I knew what kind of response I'd get. I was right on with this one. Doesn't mean I'm not gonna say what I feel.

Generally, the only SWAT calls I had are the bi weekly warrant arrests. If there was terrorist boat nonsense like you again so arrogantly stated, I'd assume I'd stand by with SWAT as a medic but that's up to the incident commander, since I'm not the only SWAT medic. Since we're on rotation it would depend who's on, and who's the most senior officer.

Not surprising the only job you can get is with dead people.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

If that's directed at me, shut up. I'm not saying its ok to say whatever you want on the internet, I'm saying that people are always going to, so whining about it is pointless and somewhat pathetic.

Whining about people on the internet using words you don't like is like whining in real life about the fact that the KKK still exists. Your whining will accomplish NOTHING, so why bother?

And to the guy who said "antisocial personality disorder" is a way of saying "psychopathy", the DSM4 says it could also be sociopathy, it just can't be diagnosed in kids.

True about Psychopathy...You're right!

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

I'm 26, not 16 as you so arrogantly stated. Like I said, I really don't care if I impress you. You don't get the job by trying to impress anyone. I was stating that I'm not a pussy. Having regard for people with serious medical issues doesn't make you a pussy. You saying "it's the internet, nothing you can do to stop it" makes you a pussy. I don't see how standing up for those who can't stand up for themselves makes me a pussy. I knew what kind of response I'd get. I was right on with this one. Doesn't mean I'm not gonna say what I feel.

Generally, the only SWAT calls I had are the bi weekly warrant arrests. If there was terrorist boat nonsense like you again so arrogantly stated, I'd assume I'd stand by with SWAT as a medic but that's up to the incident commander, since I'm not the only SWAT medic. Since we're on rotation it would depend who's on, and who's the most senior officer.

You clearly mixed your response up. I'm not the one who said you were 16, that was someone else. Also, I didn't lay out the terrorist boat scenario or whatever. Before you respond you might want to see who you're actually replying to.

"You saying "it's the internet, nothing you can do to stop it" makes you a pussy."

That's such utter nonsense its insane. How does me being aware that whining on the internet will accomplish nothing make me a pussy? You're a moron.

This is also funny: "I don't see how standing up for those who can't stand up for themselves makes me a pussy." You called me arrogant, then say you're "standing up for those who can't stand up for themselves". Who f*cking asked you to? Did they? No. And you know who speaks for other people without them asking? Arrogant dicks. "I was right on with this one" also reeks of self-fellatio.

Lastly, HAHAHAHAHAH, I can only get a job with dead people, soooo funny! You're a god of wit!....idiot. I have to deal with the guys from the funeral home doing the services, I have to help people find graves, I have to deal with the landscaping crew that cuts the grass here, I have to deal with the guys who deliver my loads of concrete and concrete sand, I have to deal with the book keeper, the president of the association, and attend monthly association meetings. This isn't a morgue, dipsh*t. Just because I'm the caretaker of a cemetery doesn't mean I only deal with dead bodies. But you'd know that if you weren't retarded. Oops, my bad. "Mentally impaired".

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

New title for this waste of a topic:

"Rant out endless nonsense here that doesn't pertain to any topic at hand"

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

New title for this waste of a topic:

"Rant out endless nonsense here that doesn't pertain to any topic at hand"

More like "Whine like a bitch about offensive language on the internet OR tell the whiners how dumb they are".

motosyko
  • motosyko

xXx

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

I'm 26, not 16 as you so arrogantly stated. Like I said, I really don't care if I impress you. You don't get the job by trying to impress anyone. I was stating that I'm not a pussy. Having regard for people with serious medical issues doesn't make you a pussy. You saying "it's the internet, nothing you can do to stop it" makes you a pussy. I don't see how standing up for those who can't stand up for themselves makes me a pussy. I knew what kind of response I'd get. I was right on with this one. Doesn't mean I'm not gonna say what I feel.

You clearly mixed your response up. I'm not the one who said you were 16, that was someone else. Also, I didn't lay out the terrorist boat scenario or whatever. Before you respond you might want to see who you're actually replying to.

"You saying "it's the internet, nothing you can do to stop it" makes you a pussy."

That's such utter nonsense its insane. How does me being aware that whining on the internet will accomplish nothing make me a pussy? You're a moron.

This is also funny: "I don't see how standing up for those who can't stand up for themselves makes me a pussy." You called me arrogant, then say you're "standing up for those who can't stand up for themselves". Who f*cking asked you to? Did they? No. And you know who speaks for other people without them asking? Arrogant dicks. "I was right on with this one" also reeks of self-fellatio.

Lastly, HAHAHAHAHAH, I can only get a job with dead people, soooo funny! You're a god of wit!....idiot. I have to deal with the guys from the funeral home doing the services, I have to help people find graves, I have to deal with the landscaping crew that cuts the grass here, I have to deal with the guys who deliver my loads of concrete and concrete sand, I have to deal with the book keeper, the president of the association, and attend monthly association meetings. This isn't a morgue, dipsh*t. Just because I'm the caretaker of a cemetery doesn't mean I only deal with dead bodies. But you'd know that if you weren't retarded. Oops, my bad. "Mentally impaired".

I was replying to more than one person there undertaker. If the comment wasn't related to you, then it wasn't directed at you. I'd even expect someone who digs graves to understand that.

Who asked me? What a pathetic response. How about finding the millions of people, including me, that may be offended by the unnecessary things people, like you, say. Lol at how that makes ME the arrogant dick. Not quite understanding your logic. Go talk to someone actually affected by mental disorders. Ask them if they mind the things I say. If they say "wow, I didn't ask him, what an arrogant dick" then I'll apologize to you and send a picture of my fiancé naked. Until then STFU

Some people make me sick.

My bad about insulting your job title. I don't know much about being a caretaker since I really don't give a f*ck.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:38 PM

"In your comment about jet's wings falling off.  You can do this with the Lazer (it's the only jet I fly, though).  If you run into a telephone pole or those big metal ones in Sandy Shores and the bridges and highways, you can easily rip off a wing.  I hit one of these flying like a bat out of hell destroying Los Santos and the cops with 5 star wanted level, my wing ripped off and I instantly started going down to the ground doing barrel rolls.  Other times if you hit things going fast in the Lazer, it just explodes all together and totally is destroyed beyond repair.[/quote]

He was talking about the tail section of the plane not the wings itself, That's why i called BS on it i don't have any doubt the wings will break but the Tail Section as he claimed was broken off by a car smashing into him going 1mph that is why i called BS

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

"In your comment about jet's wings falling off.  You can do this with the Lazer (it's the only jet I fly, though).  If you run into a telephone pole or those big metal ones in Sandy Shores and the bridges and highways, you can easily rip off a wing.  I hit one of these flying like a bat out of hell destroying Los Santos and the cops with 5 star wanted level, my wing ripped off and I instantly started going down to the ground doing barrel rolls.  Other times if you hit things going fast in the Lazer, it just explodes all together and totally is destroyed beyond repair.[/quote]

He was talking about the tail section of the plane not the wings itself, That's why i called BS on it i don't have any doubt the wings will break but the Tail Section as he claimed was broken off by a car smashing into him going 1mph that is why i called BS

Indeed, sounds like bullsh*t, never seen the tail come off either, only the wings.

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

I was replying to more than one person there undertaker. If the comment wasn't related to you, then it wasn't directed at you. I'd even expect someone who digs graves to understand that.

Who asked me? What a pathetic response. How about finding the millions of people, including me, that may be offended by the unnecessary things people, like you, say. Lol at how that makes ME the arrogant dick. Not quite understanding your logic. Go talk to someone actually affected by mental disorders. Ask them if they mind the things I say. If they say "wow, I didn't ask him, what an arrogant dick" then I'll apologize to you and send a picture of my fiancé naked. Until then STFU

Some people make me sick.

My bad about insulting your job title. I don't know much about being a caretaker since I really don't give a f*ck.

Hahaha, again, you're hilarious, taking jabs at my job. If you're a SWAT medic, haven't people sh*t themselves on or in front of you? Yeah, your job is WAY more dignified...

And how the hell was I to know you were talking to more than one person? Your last line was clearly directed at me, and before that you simply said "you", implying the "you" was a single person. Learn some simple mechanics of english.

Its not pathetic, its logical. You're as bad as pro-life douche bags who try to argue "we have to protect those who can't protect themselves". You're the pathetic one, trying to take up the mantle of "Arbiter of Internet Manners". f*ck off. Good point though, asking me to find the mentally ill and poll them on your arrogance. What a stupid thing to say. And I don't want to see your fat c*nt of a fiance naked.

You don't give a f*ck about my job? Weird, cause you spent a decent chunk of your responses bragging about YOUR job. Did you just assume I DO give a f*ck? Again, pure arrogance.

Lastly, if you're a grown man, stop typing things like "lol" and "stfu". That sh*t is for prepubescent girls.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

Ok this turned into petty arguments so its getting locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users