32 replies to this topic
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

it's a useless argument
assholes will be assholes no matter what the game's called

It's not an argument - its a discussion. There is a difference.

yeah there is a difference, you don't seem to get it though

Why do you feel the need to come into my topic and start sh*t? Because my view is different than yours?

pay attention, I pretty much agreed with you
you were the one acting all smartass when I just posted a comment that basically agreed with everything you said in the OP

so what exactly is the problem here?

• Revoemag

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

I hear practically everyone defending their dickhole actions in GTAO by saying "its GTA! You're SUPPOSE to kill everything that moves and cause massive chaos! That's why they give us guns! If you don't like it go play Sims!". Now I and several others around here know that GTAO is NOT like previous GTA games because its NOT about just being a psychopathic asshole. It's about building respect and wealth and providing a social spin with some gunplay thrown in for spice (but not the MAIN focus we have deathmatches for that).

What I'm wondering is -if GTA Online was released WITHOUT the Grand Theft Auto brand - would people's attitudes about how they act in the game be the same? Or does simply putting "Grand Theft Auto" in the title automatically give people license to act like griefer f*ckheads for no reason?

wow someone else who thinks like I do...

This game should have been made without the GTA title...though I do agree the title brings with it a big reputation for good games...but take out the excessive violence that the players and title have made it to be and you have am amazing interactive environment that players both male and female would enjoy. Violence is part of this game and shouldn't be removed but it shouldn't be the focus either...

Pretty much the OP sums up my thoughts so I won't bother repeating them..

• owlbcnu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

It seems some players want to play this game as Grand Battlefield of Duty: Los Santos. While I chose not to play that style I have no issue with it. I just move sessions out go straight closed sessions and play with like minded gamers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users