Photo

Passive mode and god mode glitch...

12 replies to this topic
Gymrat727
  • Gymrat727

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:55 AM

For the people that do this what's the point all you do is ride around and run people over when they aren't playing and ram other cars.... How the f*ck is that fun?

I would understand if you can shoot other people while in god mode but you can't.... Every lobby I go in everyone is Doing this.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:58 AM

It is very sad people doing this. Just for people with no skill. Best thing to do is get them kicked.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:10 AM

i do the god mode glitch so i can drive in peace not run people over i hope they have a full passive mode, most of the time i want to just ride around but people run you over in passive mode and shoot you while you are in your car in passive mode... ugh

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:15 AM Edited by blk95ta, 16 November 2013 - 05:16 AM.

I'm seriously thinking about figuring out how to do this. not to grief other people, but to be immune from griefing. sometimes i just want to cruise around, maybe rob a store or 2, or whatever. i don't feel like playing deathmatch 24x7 and being killed while spawning, or even worse, driving AWAY from people.

i do the god mode glitch so i can drive in peace not run people over i hope they have a full passive mode, most of the time i want to just ride around but people run you over in passive mode and shoot you while you are in your car in passive mode... ugh

AMEN to this!

passive mode needs to be enabled in cars.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:19 AM

Laughed so hard at the kid talking about skill in GTA. What an absolute f*cking idiot.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:20 AM

I'm seriously thinking about figuring out how to do this. not to grief other people, but to be immune from griefing. sometimes i just want to cruise around, maybe rob a store or 2, or whatever. i don't feel like playing deathmatch 24x7 and being killed while spawning, or even worse, driving AWAY from people.

AMEN to this!

passive mode needs to be enabled in cars.

These are the first ever legitimate explanations for it I've heard.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:23 AM

yeah i just moved out of the $391k apartment over to the $335k at weasel tower because i got tired of the constant war zone over there.

luisniko
  • luisniko

Grand Trade Auto

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:28 AM

Day by day I found more butthurt asswipe kids who tormenting me. And then they do it more even if I ignore them.

I think they're really kids. Or just adults with kiddy mind. Attention seekers and enjoy disturbing people.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

god mode glitch needs to go
no passive mode in cars
don't be a bunch of f*cking pussies
kill or be killed
  • AzraelX likes this

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

I only do it to cruise around LS in my Air tug without having to worry about idiots trying to murder me for driving a chromed out Air tug.

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:02 PM Edited by J@bz, 16 November 2013 - 04:03 PM.

god mode glitch...best way to make new freinds in gta...they can't kill you as soon as they see you and you can't kill them.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

I get killed all the time by people I cant aim at. these glitches needs to go.

passive mode needs to be fixed to where you don't take any damage or cause any damage. if a car gets involved then you just harmlessly move around it without anyone falling down. that way passive mode players cant run anyone over or be gunned down while driving.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:36 PM Edited by AzraelX, 16 November 2013 - 06:38 PM.

god mode glitch needs to go
no passive mode in cars
don't be a bunch of f*cking pussies
kill or be killed

Yep.

This is a PvP environment. If you want it to be impossible for other players to interact with you, then you need to go to a "friends and crew" session.

Even if we completely overlook all the ways there would be to grief with "passive mode in cars" (and there's a lot of them, which is why it doesn't exist), it's still a bad idea. There's only 16 slots in a public session, and none of them need to be wasted on someone who wants to be permanently invincible.

If you aren't going to interact with any of the other players, then you don't need them there, and they certainly don't need you there. I'm sure that's your idea of fun, that's why people use this glitch. But it's not fun for other people, which is why people make these threads.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users